Forgotten Memories

By sammi_sunshine97

More

Forgotten Memories
Chap 2: Waking up to curly hair...

Chapter 1: He left Me

28 1 0
By sammi_sunshine97

I wish he never went to X-factor, then we would still be planning to go to collage together but No he had to go follow his dream and sing. I don't think I could ever forgive him for leaving me with at school with those stupid people who called themselves our friends. When Louis left our "friends" left me. So I was left friendless and alone so I spent my lunch times in the music room taking all my anger out on the drums.

<Flashback>

A five year old Louis says to a four year old Maddi.

"When I am a famous singer, Maddi I'll never forget you."

"Never?"

"Never, Ever." Lou said as Maddi started giggling

"Pinky Swear."

Louis and Maddi pinky swear

<End Flashback>

So much that did once he left for X-factor, he never called me or anything. I mean that was 2years ago but when I needed him the most he wasn't there.

<Flashback>

1 year ago

I was practicing my drum solo for my music piece for my A levels and I get a call from the local hospital...

"Hello, is this Madeline Harrison?" a voice asked as I answered the call.

"Yes, speaking."

"Would you be able to come down to the hospital as we have some information regarding your father."

I started to break down, he was all I had left. "What's happened to him?"

"Just come down and then I can explain."

"Okay I'm on my way."

When I got down to the hospital I saw Jay( Louis mum) crying her and my dad have been getting close in the last 3 years after what happened to mum.

"Jay, what happened?"

"Madeline sit down and brace yourself." the doctor said walking out of a room holding a clipboard close to his chest. I sat down and thought about what could possibly happen at this time of night.

"Madeline, Maddi if you will..."

"Just get on with it." I interrupted him.

"Your father has been in a tragic car accident with a drunk driver."

"What?"

"Your father is dead." the doctor replied

At that I lunched myself in Jays arms after all she is like a second mum to me. I started crying as soon as I was in Jays arms.

<End of Flashback>

AN:

I want to know what you think and comment below

Vote

Comment

Fan

This is my first story should I go on I have got some ideas?

Hope you like it...

Sammi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.3K 3.2K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
173K 4.6K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
210K 4.4K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
274K 17.3K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...