Chapter 1: He left Me

I wish he never went to X-factor, then we would still be planning to go to collage together but No he had to go follow his dream and sing. I don't think I could ever forgive him for leaving me with at school with those stupid people who called themselves our friends. When Louis left our "friends" left me. So I was left friendless and alone so I spent my lunch times in the music room taking all my anger out on the drums.

<Flashback>

A five year old Louis says to a four year old Maddi.

"When I am a famous singer, Maddi I'll never forget you."

"Never?"

"Never, Ever." Lou said as Maddi started giggling

"Pinky Swear."

Louis and Maddi pinky swear

<End Flashback>

So much that did once he left for X-factor, he never called me or anything. I mean that was 2years ago but when I needed him the most he wasn't there.

<Flashback>

1 year ago

I was practicing my drum solo for my music piece for my A levels and I get a call from the local hospital...

"Hello, is this Madeline Harrison?" a voice asked as I answered the call.

"Yes, speaking."

"Would you be able to come down to the hospital as we have some information regarding your father."

I started to break down, he was all I had left. "What's happened to him?"

"Just come down and then I can explain."

"Okay I'm on my way."

When I got down to the hospital I saw Jay( Louis mum) crying her and my dad have been getting close in the last 3 years after what happened to mum.

"Jay, what happened?"

"Madeline sit down and brace yourself." the doctor said walking out of a room holding a clipboard close to his chest. I sat down and thought about what could possibly happen at this time of night.

"Madeline, Maddi if you will..."

"Just get on with it." I interrupted him.

"Your father has been in a tragic car accident with a drunk driver."

"What?"

"Your father is dead." the doctor replied

At that I lunched myself in Jays arms after all she is like a second mum to me. I started crying as soon as I was in Jays arms.

<End of Flashback>

AN:

I want to know what you think and comment below

Vote

Comment

Fan

This is my first story should I go on I have got some ideas?

Hope you like it...

Sammi

Forgotten Memoriesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें