Young and in Love. XXXxxx

By XCatboxX

More

Young and in Love. XXXxxx

1.7K 1 1
By XCatboxX

Foreword

Bree turned up the radio she was jamming to. Danity Kane's song "Damaged" was playing at full volume.

She was in her Tropical Dream themed room. She picked up her diamond incrusted Razor and before she knew she was dialing her worst enemy's home phone.

With one shaky breath Bree sighed and whispered a speedy "Hello." It came out sounding more like a question. Bree would've never thought she'd EVER dial Lauren's number ever again...especially after what had become for the two former Best Friends.

Chapter 1

Lauren looked across the homeroom, in search of her Topaz earning from Bree, her Best friend. I can't let Bree know I lost it -AGAIN! Lauren thought while quickly checking to see that Bree hadn't yet noticed her one earning day butte. It only works on Johnny Deep! Lauren thought as a girl she hardly recognized tore off one of her knock-off H&M blue-green pearl drop earnings. Making sure none was looking she tore out her other golden Topaz. She quickly stuffed it in her Burberry bag. Lauren rose from her seat near the back and skipped next to Bree. This meant Angela who was talking about the importance of Saving the Whales had to go sit where Lauren had sat. No one ever said no to Lauren (besides Bree but that's why Lauren loved her so much).

"Soooo....?" Bree automatically asks.

"Sooo.....? Uh, what miss thing?" Lauren teased.

"You know?!"

"No I don't! Tell me now!"

"Remember how I said Keli said she couldn't come to the surprise party I'm throwing for my cousin, Amber?" Bree whispers.

"Ya...what about it?"

"'Well, it turns out tha-"

"Omigosh, she isn't grounded, is she?" Lauren interrupts.

"No but I was getting to that."

"Go on, chica."

"As I was saying, she can't because she dumped a bucket of water on Tri's head when he and Ellie were over working on that project for Social studies."

"Wow, her parents are strict!" Lauren purrs.

"I know, but guess what?"

"What?"

"It was flavored!" Bree shrieks.

"My, my, send her to heck and beyond!"

"I know, like, right?!" Bree turned around cackling as she tiptoed through the tiny door to get to English on time.

Chapter 2

Bree didn't actually like gossiping, yet she felt the need to make up stories to please Lauren. Not that she didn't ever vent about Lauren to her Mom (only after making her pinkie swear not to repeat a syllable to anyone.)

Only an airhead would tell Lauren what a huge jerk she was sometimes.

Bree felt sudden pressure on her back as she walked to Gym. She felt it and sure enough there was a piece of paper there. It read:

Bree,

Meet me out by the dumpsters at exactly 2:00pm.

Even if that means skipping class.

It wasn't even signed! How the heck was Bree supposed to know who to tell that there was no way she could, would, or should skip class.

She just wouldn't do it. Maybe it was from a secret crush? She hadn't ever told anyone, but she believed that she was falling in "like" with Tri. She had a feeling he felt the same way about her. She started running towards French II where Tri would be getting out of in a minute. I bet it is him who put the note on my back! Bree thought to herself. That just made her run faster.

She couldn't help but think what fun it would be and just one time wouldn't kill her...Besides she was 99.5% sure Tri would be there...

Chapter 3

Lauren stomped through the halls towards where Kathy and Emily were chatting about what kind of dress they were getting for Bree's party.

She did a sudden U-turn. She did not want to talk to those losers.

Lauren looked ticked and everyone knew it. She had to find Bree-ASAP!

Tri had texted Lauren and she couldn't wait to share the news with her friend. Although they both agreed that crushes were so last year so she never told Bree about how she felt about Tri. She was starting to believe she liked him.

Chapter 4

Bree skipped to the dumpsters at exactly 1:59pm.

"I thought you wouldn't come!" said a voice above her. She whirled around just in time to see Tri jump off from the stairwell that led to the abandoned art room.

Bree smiled until her face hurt. It seemed like Tri was looking at her for hours.

She reached over and daintily touched his arm shouting, "You're it!"

She ran up to the abandoned art room thinking it would be a nice place to ask him if he liked her. Tri was gaining on her. She pushed herself forward into the depths of darkness beneath the room's floors. Tri jumped down after her. She slowly skidded to a stop and Tri came crashing down on top of her. They both got up, clearly embarrassed. Bree took a peak at Tri's face. He was grinning his perfect grin. She felt like the luckiest girl on Earth. All of a sudden Tri started to learn towards her. She took a step back tumbling down to the dirty floor. Tri reached down and helped her up. Then he quickly pulled her in for a ....hug. That's all????! Bree thought but accidentally said aloud. Tri blushed then picked up all 93lbs of Bree and kissed her like there was no tomorrow.

Chapter 5

Lauren ran to her favorite place to give herself secret pep talks -the abandoned art room. While she was running she started to hum, "Hot 'n Cold" by Katy Perry.

Finally Lauren reached the room. She heard giggling from the inside. Maybe it was just her imagination? She pushed the door open quickly.

Chapter 6

After having Lauren come in on me and Tri I saw some sweat near her nose so I giggled and ran to go wipe it off... I realized something.......-those were tears!

"Oh no!" I screamed!

"What?!!?"

"YOU LIKE HIM TOO!!!!?!!!!!!!!"

"(Hic) Yes, but now our friendship is ov-er! You're done like "The Real Housewives of Atlanta"! Entertaining at first but totally fake!!!!!!!!!!"

"Wait!" I whispered.

I hadn't realized but I was crying, too.

PART TWO ENIMES

Chapter 7

Lauren had never actually hated someone before, but now after the whole screaming match with Bree, she felt like she knew what it meant. Lauren just felt numb all over her body. After chilling in her private tennis court for a half hour she could've sworn she'd cry as much water in the Artic Ocean. Lauren had only had one ejective now and that was to destroy Bree Conlad. Not only she had she stole the boy she dreamed of being with, but she also was laughing when a stressed Lauren came into the room. She couldn't believe she was ever even friends with that.....snitch.

Chapter 8

It was now over two months since Lauren freaked out. A lot had happened since now and then; Tri asked Bree to be his girlfriend, Lauren fell down her stairs and had to get a cast for nine weeks on her leg, Bree started doing Yearbook, and Lauren started plagiarizing paragraphs. If not one maybe 2 or 3, but all the same she was sent to the principal's office quite a few times. Bree was a good girl just chilling in her room. Overall Bree knew for a fact that Lauren was changing and not for the better. She hadn't realized but she missed the old Lauren. She would do anything to win her over. Bree smiled slightly and whispered under her breath," Lauren's favorite song is Hot 'n Cold...What comes after you're a yes and you're a no.....YOU'RE IN!!!!!!!!!!"

We'll be BFF's by Saturday. Bree promised herself.

Chapter 9

Lauren snapped her Three Ring binder shut while texting her overly protective mother. She wished she had Art with Bree so she could embarrass her to death. Could a person actually do that? Lauren hoped they could.

She decided to take notes so Mr. Marne would think she was actually paying attention speech about his journey in Paris. As if!!! She was sure the actual nicest place he'd ever been to was 7 Eleven. Lauren was tempted to send a text with her joke to Bree. It took all her strength not to and remember what the brat had done.

She remembered when the friends were 5, made mud masks and put them on their toes till they looked like prunes. She also remembered when Tri would laugh at her jokes, but now he wouldn't even look at her. It wasn't because he was embarrassed that she liked him, but that since he and Bree were officially a couple he only looked at Bree. It was like she was God or something!

Chapter 10

Bree had a good personality, but she knew how to stick up for herself. The longer she was away from Lauren the pushier she became. People weren't annoyed by it, though. Heck she was Bree! She had a funky name, popular friends, and even a boyfriend! The only thing she was missing was a best friend. Ever since Lauren called her tackier then the show they'd watch just to make fun of, Bree decided that after 2 weeks without having Lauren as a BFF she could do anything as she liked. She realized she no longer was willing to befriend that Elle reading hobo! Since realizing she would never again be friends with someone like that she decided to have a party where only Best Friends were invited. Poor gals didn't know, but after sneaking around the party she'd steal one girl's BFF. EVERONE wanted to be Bree's new bestie so there would NO problems whatsoever.

Chapter 11

Lauren knew her social status was falling faster than a leave during fall. There was absolutely nothing she could do about it now. She was to busy plotting revenge against bratty Bree. It was getting hard because Bree was so incredibly smart. Her average grade on her report card was a 99.9%! The worst grade she had ever gotten was a B+! Lauren went into the bathroom and changed into her black and blue tank top with jean super short shorts.

She had to find Tri or else her plan wouldn't work....

Chapter 12

Bree sauntered to her History for 8th graders. While she was coming through the door she pulled out her Razor and texted Tri.

Bree: Hey where r u?

Tri: Stairs..Why?

Bree: Oh well just wanted 2 make sure u weren't flirting with other girls prettier than me.

Tri: That's wrong.

Bree: Oh?

Tri: 1 I'm alone and 2 there are NO girls prettier than you!

Bree heart fluttered. She kind of agreed with him. With her huge green eyes, tan skin, shoulder length light brown hair, and flustered cheeks, she was amazingly stunning.

She was the "It" girl now and she loved it.

So this is how Lauren felt every single day? Bree thought in her mind. I could get used to this...

Chapter 13

Lauren jogged to her Alice & Olivia pirate bag. She swiftly changed from her stinky rhinestone high tops to tight, black, and 3 inches high stiletto boots. She strutted to the beat of her favorite song, "Hot 'n Cold" By Katy Perry. If she was going to do this she had to move quickly. She picked up speed while passing the computer lab. She ran for about a minute then realized that Tri was probably in the computer lab. She then hurried to her school's lab. Lauren reached the door but to her dismay Bree and Tri were already there holding hands. She heard someone get up to go to the bathroom. She hid behind a door while Bree ran to get to the bathroom before she had an accident. She skipped into the lab where Tri was drumming his hands on his keyboard.

"Hey..." Lauren whispered.

"Oh, hi, Lauren."

"Can I talk to you in the hall for a sec?" Lauren pleaded.

"Um.... I'm not sure that's a gr-"

He never got to finish his thought because Lauren pulled his strong and incredibly warm hand towards the door. She led him down the hallway.

"So what's up?" He asked.

"Why don't you ever talk to me anymore?"

"Oh sorry I didn't realize we weren't talking that much."

"Okay, fair enough!" Lauren rolled her eyes.

Tri started walking back towards the lab.

"Wait!" Lauren pleaded.

Tri turned around and widened his blue green eyes.

"Will you promise me something?"

"Sure. What?" Tri whispered.

"Don't tell Bree."

"Tell Bree what?" Tri asks.

Lauren makes the sign to come closer.

"This..." Lauren winks. She leans in and cradles Tri's cheek in her hands. Then she promptly she kisses his ruby red lips.

"OMIGOD!" Tri shouts. He then turns away and runs to the halls. As soon as he leaves Lauren smiles and snatches her phone from her pocket. Her plan worked perfectly! All she had to now was text Bree. I'm so evil! Yet so innocent!

Lauren widened her big brown eyes.

Lauren: I'm so sorry!

Bree: ? For yelling at me?

Lauren: Wait, you don't know?!

Bree: WHAT?

Lauren: Ask Tri.

Lauren snapped her phone shut knowing a confused Bree would be texting her within 20 seconds.

Chapter 14

As soon as Bree saw Tri she hounded him like a dog.

"What did you do??!!?" Bree cried.

"What do you mean?"

"LOOK AT THESE TEXTS!"

After showing Tri the texts he explained how Lauren kissed him and he had nothing to do with it. Lauren believed him.

"You know you're my girl, Bree."

She leans in to kiss him. It only lasts for about 7 seconds but the whole time the only thing Bree thinks about is Lauren kissing Tri serenely.

"I have to go." Bree blurts.

Tri nods.

"Wait, Tri, I think I wanna break up..."

Tri eyebrows went down in a questioning matter.

"Why?" Tri whispered.

"I-I-I the only thing I thought of while kissing you was Lauren doing the same thing and-"

Bree runs away from the love of her 8th grade year without even a goodbye.

Chapter 15

Lauren's D&D anchor blue phone kept ringing with her text message song. The next time she heard "With love" By Hilary Duff she think she'd punch something. Reluctantly Lauren checked her phone messages.

Bree: Tri's yours.

Bree: I broke up w/ him.

Bree: you can have him.

Lauren: I don't want your sloppy seconds!

Bree: Why'd you do it?

Lauren; Do what?

Bree: Kiss him

Lauren: He kissed me!

Bree: As if! That's like saying Paris Hilton didn't get a nose job!

Lauren: Fine, I did it. But just so you know you're a huge Troll!

Bree: Well everyone hates you! Snitch!!!

Lauren: Nope, that's just what you think...

Bree: Name one person

Lauren: hmm...TRI

Bree: ...Are you a female dog?

Lauren: Duh ;)

Bree: That's for sure.

Lauren: This school isn't big for the both of us. (Or your thighs.)

Bree: I like my body unlike some people! U don't eat admit it!

Lauren: Not as much as you eat that's for sure.

Bree: So? At least I'm not anorexic!

Lauren: Bulimic.

Bree: omigod serious?

Lauren: Of course nawt!

Bree: This is why we aren't friends anymore, snitch.

Lauren: That's a good thing, okay?

Bree: For me! I have other friends. Unlike you I'm nawt friendless.

Chapter 16

Bree snapped her phone after the last word in her interesting chat with Lauren. She had got the last laugh! It had taken her 5 years to do it but she had done it! She felt like running around the school screaming that she'd stood up to the mega offensive jerk named Lauren. She felt like she had just won a HUGE medal. It was Lauren had just lost to her own snitchy game! Bree loved every second of knowing she'd won against Lauren.

"Hey, wait up, Lauren!" A guy's voice said.

"Hey whoever called me Lauren owes me 200 million x10 pushups!"

"Oops, sorry! Listen, I just transferred from a different school and everyone was telling me Lauren was the pretty one. So I though you were, you know, her. But now I can see that Lauren is nothing compared to you."

The hawt guy even had a sexy voice!

She turned around and looked at hot guy's face. It was beautiful. He was toned, tan and had kind of a nature dude vibe. His medium green eyes were smoldering. His black hair was sticking up in hundreds of directions, but it looked awesome. He was wearing a pale blue tee shirt with black jeans that fit him like a charm. He was adorable. He was appealing. He was charming.

"Oh... That's okay." Bree said.

"Yeah... I'm Rob by the way."

"I'm Bree."

"Cool name! It's gonna sound weird but I love that name. My mom had the same name."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah but she kind of um...passed away."

"I'm sorry!'

"It's okay... hey um I know this is really fast, but um, do you want to go get an ice cream after school?"

Yes! Do you want to be boyfriend and girlfriend?! Bree thought in her head.

"I'd love too."

"Great, then it's a date." Rob winked then headed towards Algebra.

Chapter 17

Lauren strutted through the halls. Soon she was face to face with one of the cutest boys she'd ever seen. He had amazing black hair that was sticking up in every direction. Yet it was working to his advantage. He was wearing dark jeans that fit him like

Lauren's A-line mini dress fit herself.

"I'm Lauren." Lauren said loudly.

"Oh, hey, I'm Rob."

"Hey, do you maybe want me to you know show you around town after school?"

"I would love to, but I kind of have a date already. And I was thinking of going out with her more, thanks for the offer." Rob smiled.

"Oh, well if things don't work out you can call me..."

"Ok."

"Wait, I have to now who's the lucky gal?" Lauren said sarcastically.

"Her name is Bree. I just meet her. We're going to get some ice cream after school."

Lauren fake smiled then clenched her teeth and skipped away.

Lauren couldn't believe Bree had not only stole one but two guys from her firm grasp. She had to get it through to that troll that NOONE EVER messed with Lauren and got away with it. She didn't care if her quick scheming was mean. She knew she wouldn't get caught. She pulled out her navy phone. Her plan was starting in 3... 2... 1!

Lauren: Do me a favor?

Angela: Sure!

Lauren: Well I need you to tell Bree that

Rob is gonna be late for swimming if he goes at 3:30 for ice cream so tell her he wants to go at 3:00 instead.

Angela: Okay!

Lauren: but don't tell her I told you.

Angela: Got it!

Lauren slipped into her dark blue navy strap wedge flip flops. She ran to the ice cream parlor.

Chapter 18

Bree had been in the parlor for 5 minutes now. She hoped that Rob wasn't the type of guy that ditched a girl and made up a lame excuse. She didn't really believe that Rob was that kind of guy. Bree hadn't ordered yet, in hope of Rob coming through the door any second now. Bree heard the jingle that indicated that someone had just entered the parlor. To Bree's surprise Lauren came through the door.

"Hey, I didn't think they let shoplifters in here!"

"Oh, I wouldn't be talking, snitch." Lauren snickered and skipped to the counter. She ordered one scoop of vanilla frozen yogurt. She ate while starring Bree down. Bree widened her eyes and looked at the clock. It was now 3:27 if Rob wasn't there within 5 minutes she would text him saying he was the biggest jerk ever. Within seconds of her thought, Rob sauntered through the immense door.

"You're late!" Bree declares.

"What? It's not even 3:30 yet!" Rob insists.

"But you had Angela tell me that you would come at 3:00!"

"Wait? I never said that. Please believe me, Bree. I would never stand you up."

"Well, why would Angela tell me that? She's one of my best friends." While saying Best Friends she turned to Lauren's direction. Surprisingly, Lauren had left. Lauren thought she probably jealous of her new friend (hottie). It was hard not to be jealous of her and Rob. They looked so good together.

Chapter 19

Lauren's plan hadn't worked...Rob was too good a guy to be late for the original time. "With Love" by Hilary duff went off indicating that Lauren had gotten a text.

Tri: I need Ur help.

Lauren: There's a price...

Tri: Anything! Just help me win back Bree.

Lauren: How? Isn't she w/ Rob?

Tri: I know! It's Ur fault that she broke up w/ me anyways so you at least own this to me.

Lauren: That was a favor! Tri, she loved you.

Tri: Really? That's so sweet.

Lauren: EW!

Tri: Hmmm...

Lauren: Finders keepers, Losers weepers!

Tri: Lauren????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Chapter 20

Bree soared across her neighbor's fence making it to her house just in time for Rob to be there. Sure enough, there was his beautiful self sitting on a step on her porch holding flowers! They hadn't hung out since the ice cream parlor episode. Rob said that tonight he wanted to take Bree to dinner and maybe go dancing.

"Hey, beautiful." Rob says with a grin.

"What's up, Robert?"

"Nothing...these are for you." He says extending his long muscular arm out to offer Bree the gift. Bree smiled until her cheeks hurt and went to go get a vase to put them in. On her way back she changed into a blue tank top and a short jean skirt. She then put mineral foundation on top of her face, finishing up the look with XXL mascara and a swipe of forever mango lip-gloss.

"Hey, you don't have to change your whole look for me! I really like you just the way you are."

"Thanks, but I'm used to putting on some lip-gloss. Thank you very much!" Bree joked.

"I know, I just meant either way you are amazingly stunning." Rob insisted.

Bree beamed until her face hurt.

"Thanks...Um so where are we going?" Bree asked.

"It's a surprise, but I'm having my cousin, Rachael pick us up in her Toyota."

"Why? Is it pretty far away?"

"Maybe, you'll just have to wait and see, Bree. But for the time being I need you to wear this." Rob says handing her a sleeping mask with purple lettering that says Princess.

"Fine, but you'll have to hold my hand the whole way through."

"I would've anyway." Rob declares. Bree's heart fluttered. She was on the path towards love and she would risk her heart just to stay on it.

Chapter 21

Lauren was having the worst day in the history of her entire lifetime. First off, Bree was doing better in pretty much everything than her. Bree had taken all the good guys, and Lauren just couldn't concentrate on anything! Even "Flawless a Pretty Little Liars Novel" couldn't hold her attention! And that usually could get her to stop thinking about anything and just read. Lauren couldn't believe that even Rob liked Bree! His words stung in her head... I kind of have a date already. And I was thinking of going out with her more...

Who said no to Lauren and got away with it?! No one, that's for sure. Lauren's whole life was changing and not for the better. She had to get her life back on track -and more importantly her Queen Bee status. Nothing was more important to Lauren than her popularity. Nothing! She would kill (literally) to get it back. If you were in Lauren's situation you would probably feel the same way, too. After being an Alpha her whole life Lauren didn't know any other way of life. Nor did she want to learn.

"Lauren! Get down here! Lauren's mom called.

"Fine! 1 sec!" Lauren muttered while slipping on her Ralph Lauren slippers. She bounded down her Persian stairs. Her cat, Shelley nipped at a piece of string on the floor while Lauren pets her tail.

Once down the 14 stairs, Lauren runs to her kitchen.

"Mom, so who was at the door?" she inquires. Her mother doesn't answer. Lauren then notices that her mom is talking to a guy with dark black hair. ...Hair that is sticking up in several different directions... His dark jeans fit him like a charm... Ehmagod! It's Rob...

Chapter 22

Bree collides into an extremely cute guy as she sprints to Mr. Sermon's homeroom. The guy looks up. He has glasses but they look hawt. And they are working for his benefit.

"I'm Bree" Bree says with a faint smile.

"I'm Doug." Doug says in a particularly low voice. His glasses slid down his nose so he swipes them off and throws them in the pocket of his Levi's. He looks great without them, too. Bree actually enjoys the glasses on more so she reaches into his pocket and pulls them out. She then smiles and lays them on his eyes. Bree winks then skips a few steps. She then turns around and walks back to Doug.

"Walk me to class?" She invites.

"Sure." Says Doug while pushing a hand through his super light blonde hair. The two walk to Bree's homeroom. They get there incredibly fast. Outside the door of homeroom, Bree thanks Doug for the walk and kisses his freezing cheek.

"What was that for?" A confused, yet flustered Doug asks.

"...Everything." Bree articulates. With that being said she rushes into her homeroom.

Third guy's the charm...

Chapter 23

Lauren hunched her shoulders in confusion.

"Why are you here, Rob?" She demands.

"I needed your help."

"Okay, but there's a price..."

"You name it." Rob says cutely but serious at the same time. How does he do it? Lauren wonders.

"What do you need help with?" She asks with a hint of sarcastic-ness. The one word he says blows Lauren's mind.

"Bree."

Chapter 24

Bree was sucked into a tornado. Three boys wanted her. She couldn't choose. She liked Rob because his determination was attractive. Bree liked Tri because he treated her like a Queen. She liked Doug because he had glasses and wasn't what she was used to. She felt like the bachelorette on the show the "The bachelorette". Wait... that gave her idea! She would text all the guys have her own version "The Bachelorette".

Bree: meet me at the park tomorrow at 2 o'clock

Rob: ok

Bree: meet me at the park tomorrow at 2 o'clock

Tri: Ok I'll see you then

Bree: meet me at the park tomorrow at 2 o'clock

Doug: sure

Chapter 25

After Rob left Lauren made sure to put on peachy poof blush. The smell always cleared her head. She could not believe that yet another guy needed her help about Bree. A year ago she would've thought it'd be more likely that Nicole Ricci was overweight than three guys liking Bree.

Chapter 26

Bree picked out the sexiest outfit she could find. It contained a black super showy tank, a red and black school girl mini skirt, and some super high red clingy and furry boots. The look was completed with Bree's shoulder length light brown hair being turned and tousled into a wavy mass of curls. She couldn't believe how glamorous she looked. Her lips looked ruby red. Her eyes sparkled and had 3 coats of XXL mascara on her lashes. Her cheeks were flustered, as always, and her eyebrows were plucked to a perfect angle.

She strutted across the playground field. It was now precisely 2 o'clock and Bree could see the outline of 2 figures. Where was the third? She ran in slow motion to where the guys were standing.

"Hey!" She greeted them.

Rob and Doug were there.

"Where's Tri?" She asked.

"He called me last night", Rob said, "And turns out his Dad died..."

"Omigod!" Bree shouts.

"Guys we're going to have to do this another day. Sorry!" Bree declares.

The guys nodded. Bree ran the five blocks to get to Tri's house.

She sees Tri on his porch swing. His eyes are red from crying and his head is bent down.

"Hey." Bree says and puts her hands in her pockets.

"Hi." Tri says.

Bree saunters up the stairs and plops down by Tri. She rests her head on his shoulder.

"I'm so sorry." She whispers.

Tri takes a breath.

"Bree?" He asks.

"Yeah?"

"Do you want to maybe ...go out with me? Don't just say yes because you feel bad, but tell me the truth. Ok?" Tri mumbles. Bree looked down at her shoes.

"I'm not sure yet. I'm sorry. I should leave." She says and walks away with her hands in her Ralph Lauren coat pockets.

Chapter 27

Lauren turned on her D&D phone after 4 hours of having it off. She had 2 new text messages. Astonishingly, one was from Bree. The other was from Angela. She decided to check the one from Angela first.

Angela: Wanna see "Mr. and Me"? I've heard it's a really funny movie.

Lauren: I'd rather go clean my daddy's worker's porta-potty. Thank you very much!

Angela: oh okay... BTW I LIKE BREE BETTER! You are a snitch. Toddles, Snitch.

She then decided to check her text from Bree.

Bree: I still hate you, but I thought you should know Tri's dad died.

Lauren: Is he at home? Btw if I was talking to you I'd say you were an idiot!

Bree: Same to you, snitch. Same to you.

Lauren was so sick of Bree coming up with some clever thing to say back to her mean texts.

Lauren's life was boring compared to Bree's now. She couldn't stand it. She had to find a hobby. Or get a boyfriend.

Chapter 28

Bree needed a new best friend. She decided to start planning the "Steal One

Girl's BFF Party" right away. She would have it a week from now and the girls could only wear LBD's (Little black Dresses) with heels. And there would be goody bags that would be handed as the girls walked in through the door. They would contain makeup, perfume and face mist. The girls would then come into a bathroom and it would be like a sleepover, technically. The best way to get to know a girl is to do makeovers with her! Bree's mom would always say. Then, they would all go out to dance in her massive dinning room.

Bree was so excited for her party. She couldn't wait. It was going to be the biggest party of the year. And it would only be BFF's. She couldn't believe she had thought of such a great idea.

Chapter 29

The moment Lauren heard about Bree's party she started screaming. She had to crash that party. She couldn't believe it was only for BFF's, especially after her and Bree just breaking up their 5 year friendship. Just then an idea sprung to Lauren. She would go with some random girl that adored her. She would also give herself a makeover. She would look not nerdy but classy and her attitude would be not discourteous like now but nice. She would wear her new vintage tee with dark wash jeans and suspenders. The look would be retro, but hot. Especially on Lauren, who could rock a sack. She was so excited! She was soon to crash the biggest party of the year!

Chapter 30

Bree shook off her tremendous powdery blush brush. She opened her funky cell and checked for texts.

Lauren: So you decided to have a party w/out me?

Bree: but of course

Lauren: I'd watch Ur back

Bree: R U threatening me, snitch?

Lauren: I'm giving u advice. Huge dif!

Tri: Wanna hang out? Nothing serious just I need someone to chill w/ rite now.

Bree: I can't or else I'd have to say yes to Rob and Doug, too. Sorry!

Tri: they wouldn't have to know!

Bree: Good point. I'll be at your door at 2 o'clock.

Tri: OK.

Rob: I need Ur help...

Bree: W/ what?

Rob: Can we talk in person? Rite now?

Bree: sure I'm at the playground.

Rob: Meet you there in 5 mins.

Chapter 31

Lauren wiped her ear as Paige, her hair stylist, washed her now blonde hair. Lauren had gone from a brunette to a blonde all in one day! It had taken a heck of a lot of work, determination, and tears.

Boy was she going to surprise everyone at that party. But she knew Bree would kick her out so she decided to pretend like she was a new girl that was BFF's with Emma. I'm Sooo bad...yet so good!

Chapter 32

Bree swung until her legs hurt. Rob was 20 minutes late and she was super frustrated. She pulled out her phone and check for messages. None! Bree decided that it was now or never. She would text Rob and if he didn't reply she wouldn't talk to him for 1 full day.

Bree: What's wrong? U R 20 mins late!

Rob: I'm so sorry!

Bree: Why are you late?

Rob: Well... I um ...

Bree: Spit it out!

Rob: Fine... I was with my girlfriend

Bree: O my gawd! Why didn't you tell me? Who is she? You r the biggest jerk known to man!

Rob: I didn't tell you because I really liked you and so I broke up with her to hang out with you but then Lauren told me you went to see Tri so I thought you know were with him. And my girlfriend is ...Lauren.

Bree: Well, I'm not with Tri! I went to see him cuz his dad died! Gosh! BTW, he asked me to be his GF but I said I wasn't sure yet. Bur now I am. And .....I want you, Rob.

Bree snapped her phone shut and watched as the tears flowed out her eyes and onto her Pokemon tee-shirt.

Chapter 33

Lauren needed to sweet talk Emma or else her plan wouldn't work. She pulled out her brand name D&D phone holder and retrieved her phone. She had 2 new messages. One was from her new boyfriend, Rob and the other was from Emma. She checked Emma's message first.

Emma: Want to go to Bree's party as BFF's?

Lauren: I was hoping you'd say that.

Emma: Great!

Lauren: But I need you to tell everyone I'm a new girl named Ellie. And don't tell anyone it's me or you'll be sorry!

Emma: Deal!

She then checked her messages from Rob.

Rob: Hey... we need to talk

Rob: I want to break up...

Rob: sorry it just doesn't feel right.

Lauren: Why?

Rob: it just doesn't feel right... I'm sorry.

Lauren turned off her phone and willed herself not to cry. She'd done enough of that the past week.

Chapter 34

Before Bree knew it, it had become 2 O'clock. She rushed to Tri's house. As soon as she got there she knocked on the door. She heard Tri's voice and a girl's giggling. She knew where Tri kept his key so she pulled it out from under their doormat and opened the blue door. Inside, believe it or not, there was Tri and Angela making out. Bree was so shocked and happy she laughed. The two turned around and furrowed their brows in confusion.

"Bree!" Tri yelled.

"It's okay, I came here only to tell you I choose Rob..., but I can see you have a new lady!" She joked.

"I should go. Bye Tri! Bye Angela!" Bree smiled and scampered out the door.

Chapter 35

Lauren had gone from an alpha to a beta all in one annoying, terrible, and dreadful week. She had basically lost her BFF, gained a boyfriend, lost the boyfriend to Bree, and became a blonde. Most of her week had been awful thanks to mega-jerk Bree. Bree always said (back when they were friends),"Life is short. Have fun while you can, babe!"

Lauren thought that when her ex-friend said that she was on crack. I mean life is the longest thing anybody ever knows! So how the heck can it be short?! Lauren considered. Her was life was getting way to farfetched. She really should play a sport.....

Chapter 36

Bree: ...we should talk

Rob: Sure

Bree: were should we meet?

Rob: My neighbor's backyard at 2:00?

Bree: Ok.

Rob: See you then, my love.

Bree: Don't you have a love named Lauren!?!

Rob: That's what we need to talk about, love.

Chapter 37

Since being a blonde Lauren ran into three separate walls in one day. She was more of a honey blonde compared to Pamela Anderson. Her $800 'do was too expensive to look fake. That was like saying Selena Gomez was dating David Henrie, totally wrong and couldn't happen!

Chapter 38

Bree's stomach had butterflies. She was so excited and nervous for her party. It would be starting in 8 minutes. Bree still had to put on her lip-gloss and swipe on some deodorant. She put Leona Lewis' song "Better in Time" to full volume. She pulled out her cell phone.

Bree: Hey... u said we should talk

Rob: yeah...I broke up w/ Lauren.

Bree: so?

Rob: look out Ur window and on your tree

Bree: okay.

Bree: I see a note...is it from u?

Rob: ya

Bree: I'll read it

Rob: call me later when u've read it.

Bree: oh Kay

She ripped open the vanilla envelope.

Bree,

I broke up with Lauren. And I want you, too. Meet me at the park in ten minutes. I want to show you something amazing. I hope you like it. Wear something fancy. Like the outfit you wore when you, Doug, and I were at the park. That was super cute.

See you then,

Rob

Oh! My! Gosh! Should I ditch my party and see Rob? Or tell Rob I can't? Either way I'll be missing out on something good...

Chapter 39

Lauren willed her new Michael Kors wedge heels to fit. She wouldn't have time to run back to Wet Seal because the party was going to start in 5 minutes. She was so excited to play the role of Ellie. The only person who knew it was her was Emma. And she was sure she wouldn't tell a soul, because that meant making Lauren mad, and making Lauren mad could get you to H-e double hockey sticks. Everyone knew that.

With no time to waste, Lauren checked herself in her full length Ikea mirror. She looked first-class in her new dark wash jeans, Hello kitty graphic tee, and suspenders. Lauren's newly blonde hair was straightened and sleek. The only makeup she wore was a peach blush and black shimmery eyeliner.

Chapter 40

Bree salved away at her text messaging screen. She was so happy for everything she owned, loved, and had. But at the same time she was stuck in a runt of jealousy, hatred, and self doubting. She felt like the last person left standing on Fear Factor. Great for winning but like, why the heck did I do that?! She hastily scrambled up an excuse text message to Rob.

Bree: I can't do it today... I'm having a party...girls only...but I can switch that rule out. Come to my house in 40 minutes.

Rob: okay but when will Ur party be over? Because we could still make it to the Empire state building.

Bree: Omigosh! In all 13 years I've lived in New York, I've never been to the empire state building!

Rob: that's what I thought...

Rob: I'll be there in 40 minutes and as soon as your party's over we'll hope in Rachael's car and drive to the ESB. ok?

Bree: sounds great! See u in 40 minutes!

Bree walked gracefully down her stairs. She ran to her door to open it because she saw Emma and some new girl arrive.

The new girl was wearing dark wash jeans, a hello kitty graphic shirt, and suspenders. Shockingly, it looked excellent.

"I'm Ellie." The new girl said.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Bree." Bree said.

There was something oddly familiar about Ellie. Bree just couldn't quite put her finger on it. Ellie's blonde hair was gleaming like a fountain in Times Square. Something was off in those dark brown eyes of hers...

Chapter 41

"Ellie" looked down from the Icelandic white stairs. She couldn't believe Bree had set up such an amazing party in so little time. Even after such a dramatic fight with Lauren not even weeks ago.

Soon Bree lead all 18 girls to a huge Ramon Pierre themed bathroom on the 5th floor. It had a nice grand sink with doves as the hot and cold switchers. It was remarkable. "Ellie" loved the way it smelled lemony clean from the probably uptight cleaning lady.

Bottles of Mac, Stilla, and Hard Candy cosmetics were laid out on the clean and woodcut counter from Ikea. As Bree had explained earlier, the girls would do their makeup with the best designer brands. Then, as Bree had said, then they would go into her immense dining room to dance to chill out and dance.

Chapter 42

Bree had applied blue eyeliner and navy eye shadow until her eyes started to turn crimson from all the makeup getting in her eyes. She was standing on her Addia vanity. Her blue eyelet pumps from Vera Wang were getting scratched up from the porcelain vanity's scratchy tile.

As soon as each girl had gotten their makeup on, they went into Bree's dining hall and quietly gossiped about Tri dating Angela. Bree was surprisingly okay with that. She hated breaking hearts so she was pleased that Tri was all right. She knew every girl at the party very well, besides Ellie. She wanted to get to know the blonde haired, brown eyed beauty.

"Hey." She whispered to Ellie.

"Hi!" Ellie says flatly.

"Wanna go out on my deck and talk? I know everyone here really well except for you."

"Uh, ok, I guess." Ellie replies.

The two chic-looking gals strolled to Bree's amazing deck which was peeping trough her Danna & Elise ruby curtains. Bree plopped down on her L shaped grey sofa. She motioned for Ellie to join her.

"Let's play a game of I never!" Bree declares.

"Sure...but we need drinks..." Ellie utters.

"Oh, that's fine. I'll go get two Ginner Ales." Bree said while hopping off of the blue snowman blanket.

With in 4 minutes Bree returns with two orange cups in the shape of ducks.

"These were the only ones I could find." Bree says, clearly embarrassed.

"Oh and we're going to have to make this quick. So how 'bout only two turns for person?" Bree proclaims.

"Okay. I'll go first." Ellie said.

"I've never kissed a boy."

Bree sips her drink.

"I've never shaved my legs."

Elli gulps her soda.

"Wait, how could you not have? There so smooth." Ellie says while feeling Bree legs.

"I use Nair. Don't tell!"

"Okay. Hmmm...I've never used Nair."

Bree finishes her drink in one huge sip.

"I've never been a blonde!"

Ellie giggles and finishes her soda in one mouthful.

Suddenly Super Massive Black Hole by Muse went off. Both Bree and Ellie searched their Baby Teen purses for their phones.

"Omigod! We have the same ring tone!" Ellie shrieked.

"Wow. We have a lot in common." Bree said while replying to her text message.

Rob: I can't make it to your party...

Bree: Why?

Rob: I ...kind... of....got in a fight with Tri and got grounded...

Bree: Oh my gosh! About what?

Rob: You

Bree: Why would he care? Isn't he with Angela?

Rob: No. that was to make you jealous.

Bree: I am so confused... I don't think I can pick a guy right now. I changed my mind. I'm not sure. But it's between you and Tri. I'm not sure about Doug... He's too...unreadable.

"I have to go make a really tough choice." Bree stammered. She wasn't even sure which choice would have to come first. She weighed the delicate options. On one hand there was choosing a guy, while on the other was choosing a new best friend. She just wasn't ready for this... Bree tried to slide across the floor towards her tropical themed bedroom. Her head was spiraling out of control. Her feet felt like the fat free Jell O she was always eating. And, worst of all, she couldn't see she was so lightheaded. What had brought this on?

"Bree, Bree, What's wrong?" She heard faintly in the background. She took one tiny step and then every thing stopped moving and became the depths of darkness.

The swish swash of the rain woke Bree up from her dreamless sleep. A dark figure hovered over Bree's anxious face. Her head still hurt from being propped up against the freezing window. She was in a car. A girl with dark red flowing hair turned around from the driver's seat.

"Hi. I'm Rachael! You know, Rob's fabulous cousin?" Rachael murmured.

"Um. Yeah. Sure. I don't really know. Where am I?" Bree asked.

"You're on your way to the Empire State Building, baby!" Rachael shrieked.

"Yeah you were kind of out of it for a while." Said a familiar voice. Bree steadily looked up. Ellie was sitting right next to her. She was wisely reading an Elle.... That was Lauren's favorite magazine....

"Oh. My. God. You're Lauren!" She whimpered.

"Gosh, that took you a long time to find out." Lauren/Ellie snickered.

"I hope you're wearing knee pads!" Lauren said offensively.

"Why would I need knee pads?" Bree stammered. Lauren didn't answer. With one quick motion she opened the car door and shoved Bree out into the busy freeway. As soon as she got into the street she was trampled by a million cars. A thousand people looked at the girl who was being squished alive. Bree cried out in pain while a red Toyata scrambled her leg like an egg. Her head felt like it was on a roller coaster of never ending stinging. Her face felt hot and she was sure the stuff rolling down her cheeks weren't tires. Tires did not feel wet. Tires did not splash down people's noses.

The tears washed down Bree's face, eventually causing a whirlpool on her Eyelet shoes from Elsta Moore. She cried out in misery as her cheek was ripped from under the cement. She touched it. It felt fine, just a little stung from a scratch near her nose. Someone hauled her up on their back and they were off. Bree was so worried she couldn't see who it was. What if it was some freaky old man who was taking her back to his place? Bree screamed at the thought. A cool hand flew over her mouth.

"Don't scream. You've already damaged enough." The guy said who was caring her over his shoulder like she was a jacket. She looked up at his face. It was Doug. She yelped because of how close his face was to her. The back of head soon had a deep punching pain throbbing through her brain, as she tried to look up, yet again. The pain felt like something Bree would never forget.

Like the time she and her friend, Melinda, went to the mall and a modeling agent asked Melinda if she and Bree would like to do a shoot. The modeling agent girl wrote down the address of a building and told the girls to be there the next day. Turns out the petite modeling agent wasn't actually a modeling agent. She was an assistant to her boyfriend. Who was a serial murderer ... The girls figured that out when they watched the news the night before the big shoot (literally, shot, like, with a gun). Their eyes dropped in horror as they realized what could have happened to them if they carelessly walked into the building in their matching Gimme Green swimsuits by Joanna McClozo. The report started with Tiffany Bearkinz standing outside the building where the last slaughtering took place. Tear's filled their favorite reporter's eyes as she looked at the run-down building. The shiny droplets of salty water slithered down her anxious face as she read from the teleprompter. Tiffany's voice cracked as she told million of viewers that Amy Silvermook and Todd Monslky, her insane boyfriend, had made a pact to go on a killing-spree around Bree's neighborhood. The shocked reporter couldn't go on anymore. Melinda and Bree could tell she was petrified because the two psychopaths hadn't been found yet. Ms. Bearkinz ran off the set. The clip cut to the entrance of the TV station. Tiffany ran across the street and stopped in the middle of an intersection.

A purple Mercedes luckily let her pass so she could go where the heck she was off to. After days of investigating Bree and Melinda found out that Tiffany had also been dating Todd at the same time as Amy. She hadn't known why he always talked about such strange subjects. She wanted to break up with him, but the girls soon figured out, that when she told him she wanted to go separate ways, he hit her. Tiffany was too scared to tell anyone so she just kept it to herself. The next day, Amy and Todd were found hiding in a public restroom at Applebee's. The police escorted them to jail and they were both put on life sentence. After days of worrying about the crime, Tiffany, Bree, and Melinda were all okay- after some time with a body guard.

But, that was last year. Bree wanted to focus on where Doug was taking her. Her life was spinning out of control. As was her damaged head. The next time she heard anything was around 7:00pm. Bree woke up to the sound of soup sizzling in the pan. She hadn't eaten for hours. Her mouth watered at the thought of food on her dry tongue. Bree just then realized she didn't know where she was. She looked up at the ceiling then back down again. She copied this movement for several minutes. She stopped once her head felt heavy. The room she was in had cherries and lipstick kisses as the wallpaper. Surprisingly, it looked remarkable. Bree made a mental note to order it on EBay. Doug walked cautiously into the room. He frowned then turned, about to leave. "I only did it for Lauren." Doug mumbled. "Did what for Lauren?" Bree asked while taking an enormous breath. "...Saved you..." Doug sounded like he wasn't in really hearing what he was saying. He sounded like he was distant. That, or possessed. "What did you say??" Bree asked in wonder. He didn't answer. "You only saved me from dieing for Lauren?!" Bree tried again "Yes. If you died she would've had to go to jail. Take this and get out of my house- Lauren's coming over." Doug said while holding up her cell phone. "Don't worry I already texted everyone you know with your big secret." Doug said while looking lovingly at a picture of Lauren. "What big secret?" Bree was nervous. "Look and see for yourself." Doug said with absolutely no feeling. Bree snatched her phone from the awful boy. She quickly went to sent messages.

To: Everyone on contacts list

From: Bree

Time: 6:11 pm

I have a secret... I am bulimic.

Bree gasped. That could not be farther from the truth. She ate, like, 5 chocolate bars daily! And hated more than anything to throw up! Bree realized something. My parents are on my contacts list! She then felt like she was going to puke and not because of the lie that she was bulimic.

Chapter 43

Lauren felt on top of the world. Becoming a blonde really had its advantages. She had just learned that Doug, a super adorable blondie, liked her. Plus he was willing to do what ever crap she wanted him to do to Bree. She still couldn't believe that she pushed her enemy into the freeway. That was beyond mean, but Lauren felt superior. If she was her own victim, she would be beyond upset, but since she wasn't it was alright. Life was unsettling that way.

Continue Reading