How to Create Your Own Warrio...

By starstruck-dreamer

Want to learn how to create your very own Clan for a fanfiction, roleplay, or entertainment purposes? You've... More

Introduction
Step 1: Territory
Step 3: Naming Your Clan
Step 4: Cats
Step 5: Personality
Step 6: Herbs and Animals
Step 7: Backstory and Lore
Conclusion

Step 2: Traits and Skills

865 16 17
By starstruck-dreamer

Before we dive in, you don't want to make your Clan exactly like RiverClan (no pun intended). Example: You come up with a Clan called CreekClan who love to swim and fish. These cats are also strong and live by a river. If you were to do this, you're basically just bluntly paralleling an original Clan. If you are going to base your Clan off of an existing one, remember to be more original. For example, instead of being large and well-fed like RiverClan, your Clan can be quite small and sneaky, slipping silently through the waters. This makes CreekClan a lot more original and interesting to learn about.

The skills of your Clan is yet another key aspect that will make them stand out from other Clans, think carefully now! As I said before, territory reflects skill. If your Clan lives in a rocky high-altitude area, they will most likely be exceptional climbers and jumpers to maneuver around their rocky home. If your prefer swimming, your Clan might live near a ocean or river, and be skilled in the water. Be creative!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 578 12
"𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚡𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎" - Naja
12K 184 15
Mapleshade's kits miraculously survive from the river and Darkstar has agreed to let her stay in Riverclan but at the cost of exiling Appledusk. As M...
10.6K 502 39
Mumbo's been missing for three months, working on "a project." But three months is a long time with no sight of him... So what is he doing? --- This...
1.3M 57K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC