The Lost Servamp[A Servamp F...

By CRIMSON_ARMY1

Kurai is also known as Death, she is a Servamp. She 'died' at her the exact time her creator died. The other... More

Servamp Info! Death of Violence
[1] Enter! Fushimi and Kurai!
[2] Ohayo, Ma- Who?
Subclass Info! Yuko [Kurai]

[3] Interrogating Belkia!

1.2K 30 21
By CRIMSON_ARMY1

Author: Hey guys, I am just saying again that-

Fushimi: She is in love with me because I am handsome and cool..

Author: I am in love with Fu- Haha..Can you guys wait a sec?*wrestles with Fushimi*

Kurai: Eto..What Author-chan says is that she-Itaii?!!..I was talking!..Yuko, give me a favor and tell them what I was supposed to say..*walks away*

Yuko: Ok..Author-chan and Kurai meant to say that, Author-chan doesn't own Servamp!, Author-chan is only using Fushimi as Kurai's eve here in this fanfic but he is created by the creator of K Project...Author-chan only owns Kurai, Me and her other oc's! Now back to the story

-o-o-o-o-

??? POV

I was gonna say my name but, he already left. I was very confused by the two..What did he mean by that girl was a vampire, was he saying that the girl was like Kuro?

"Hmm..Who were that pe-Arrgghh?!! Kuro?!!" I said-yelled as I was bitten by the lazy vampire in the neck.

"Tch..You were thinking of being my eve right?" he asked as he licked his lips after leaning away from my neck.

"No I wasn't!!" I yelled to him as I cover the part where he bit me with my left hand.

"Really? Well too late the contract's been sealed already." said Kuro. As he left going to our apartment.

Author: I have some VBBN, Everybody!

Kurai: She means Very Big Bad News..

Fushimi: Tch..Yeah..as much as I hate it..

Author: Anyway the very big bad news are...One.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...I will put all my books on hold!( I mean this and the BTS one..)

Kurai: Because Author-chan has low grades! So her mother! Made her study everday! With no time to update her stories!

Everyone( Yuko, and the other Servamps and Eves included): GOMENASAI/ G-G-GOMENASAI!!!!*sobs*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 15K 74
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
640K 32.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
450K 9.4K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
622K 9.6K 63
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...