Living in Hell

By yungharold

"Slut." "Worthless." "Fat." "Ugly." "Whore." "Waste of space." These things are what Darcy Evans has be... More

Living in Hell
*Darcy*
*Jacob*
*Darcy*
*Jacob*
*Darcy*
*Darcy*
*Jacob*
*Darcy*
*Jacob*
*Jacob*

*Jacob*

10.1K 252 134
By yungharold

"Honey, the LaDavee's will be here any minutes get down here." My mother calls from downstairs and I groan. I'm currently read The Lost Hero, yup that's right Darcy's favorite book. Now I usually don't like reading but I had to know why she loved it so much. I have to admit so far it's pretty good, but I don't understand why she loves it quite yet.

The Lost Hero is about Greek and roman mythology, in it the gods hookup with mortals and have children called demigods. In it, there are three main people, Jason, son of Jupiter/ Zeus, Piper, daughter of Aphrodite/Venus, and Leo son of Hephaestus/Vulcan. In the beginning Jason has no memory of anything, he's sitting next to Piper, who claims that she's his girlfriend ,and Leo ,who claims he's his best friend, on a bus going to the Grand Canyon. Once they get there storm spirits attack them and take their gym teacher, Coach Hodges, who revealed himself as a saytr . That's as far as I have gotten the book since Megan and Lilly keep bothering me.

"I'll be down in a few." I call back out still not closing the book. I want to finish this by the end of the week so I can try to impress Darcy by knowing stuff about it. Today, I figured out she has an eating disorder and it's breaks my heart. No one should be put down so much where they resort to self-harming just to make themselves feel better.

Self-harming is an awful thing that no one should have to go through, it may feel like a solution then but in the long run it's just going to cause more problems. I know how she feels though, at the school before the last school I was at, I was bullied terribly. So bad, that I would skip school just so I wouldn't have to put up with it. I resorted to cutting several times, and I know that was a mistake now because I'm going to have to live with my scars forever. Once I left that school, I turned into a whole new person. I started playing sports, changed my hair, and lost a whole lot of weight then turned it into muscle.

I hate how I have scars on my hips and wrists, most of them you can see really well where I went so deep. The only people I go shirtless around is my family, they know the story. I try to wear bracelets to cover my scars on my wrists but people start to wonder why.

I hear a soft knock on my door and roll my eyes knowing it's one of the twins. I don't even bother getting up so I just tell them to come in.

I look up when I hear door open and my eyes grow wide. Oh shit, I quickly grab a shirt throwing it over my head to cover my scars. It's not the one of the twins, it's Percy and Darcy.

"Oh uh hi." I say feeling my cheeks redden and I see Darcy smile a little looking down at her shoes. She isn't wearing the same as she was at school, she's wearing a oversized white shirt, black skinny jeans, her normal Chuck Taylor's and a black beanie on her head. She's so cute.

"Hey man." Percy says coming into my room with Darcy following him slowly still looking at her shoes. She does a small wave still not looking at me. I mark my page and put my book on my nightstand then look around my room.

Wow, it's so messy. I have clothes thrown everywhere, a pizza box in the corner along with some soda cans, and a few CD's on the floor. My desk is scattered with papers, more CD's and movies, the chair is not pushed in.

"Uh sorry for the mess, I didn't know anyone would be in here." I say standing up and putting some clothes in the hamper and the cans in the trash can. Percy shrugs.

"It's fine, this is nothing compared to Darcy's room." he teases his sister earning a elbow in the side and a soft glare from her. She's so adorable.

"Oh shut up, it's not that bad." she says pouting slightly, and can I just say that pout is the cutest thing ever.

"Really? I don't think you have a floor." he continues to tease.

"It's just some clothes on the floor." she defends herself. Her voice isn't soft like it is at school. Its a normal tone and you can tell she loves this side of her much more.

"Yeah all over the floor." he rolls his eyes. She continues to do her small pout, her bottom lip pushed out just a tad and her arms crossed over her tiny stomach.

"Uh you guys can sit down." I say motioning to the computer chair and the bean bag chair in the corner. Percy nods and plops down on the bean bag. I see Darcy rolling her eyes at him as she sits carefully in the computer chair as I sit on my bed.

Percy immediately pulls his phone and starts typing quickly on it. Darcy spins in the chair a little slowly looking at my CD's. A silence settles over us, not really an awkward one either, Percy's phone buzzes every couple seconds.

"Whoa, mind if I put this in?" Darcy asks holding up a Sleeping with Sirens CD. I nod and turned on my stereo. She slips the CD in and pushes play, the voice of Kellin Quinn fills the room and a small smile tugs at her lips.

As she starts to sing barely over a whisper, my phone goes off buzzing. I reach over picking it up seeing I have a text from my best friend, Noah.

'Dude it was so weird not having you at school today. The lunch table was so quiet :p' it read making me roll my eyes, Noah is my best friend ever. We met freshman year after we got put together for a project and we instantly hit it off.

'Nice to know you miss me'

"I'm sorry for the things I've done, things I've done." Darcy sings along with the CD,her eyes look so sad like she's meaning she's sorry for things she's done. I can't but stare at her right now, she's so gorgeous. Her nose is like a rabbits nose, it's adorable.

"You okay?" her beautiful voice breaks me out of my trance. Oh fuck she's caught me staring at her. I can't help she's like a siren.

"Uh yeah, sorry." I mumble looking at my phone blushing. My god I'm acting like a flipping girl! I'm a guy, guys aren't supposed to blush. Damn the things she does to me.

Percy's phone keeps buzzing and I can tell Darcy wants to say something about it but is holding back. She closes her eyes for a second then open them.

"So Darcy told me you're trying out for baseball next week." Percy says putting his phone up as Darcy blushes.

"Uh yeah I am."

"Hopefully , you're good cause what we have of the team right now sucks." he says and I give him a confused look. They already have some of the team?

"There's tryouts in the fall then again in the Spring. Coach does that for people who transfer or for people who decide they want to be on the team." He explains and I nod. I have never been to a school that does that, that's pretty cool.

"Oh that's cool." He nods as Megan and Lilly charge through the door.

"Jake!" they yell tackling me in a hug totally oblivious to Percy and Darcy. They both wrap their arms around me as much as they can and I smile.

"He smiled! He's not being a butt-head anymore." Lilly cheers and Darcy giggles making the twins attention go to her in an instant.

"Ooh you aren't supposed to have girls in your room, Mom said so after she caught you kissing Veronica." Megan says scrunching up her nose in disgust making me blush madly.

Last year, my mom came into my room and found my girlfriend and I half naked making out on my bed. After sending Roni home, grounding me, and calling her father,she made it where I wasn't allowed to have any girls in my room. It was quite embarrassing.

"Uh this isn't like that." I blush as does Darcy and Percy is laughing his ass off in the corner. Oh my god this is embarrassing. I scratch the back of my neck.

Megan shrugs and runs off with Lilly following her. Megan is more of the loud and bossy one and Lilly is more quiet and follows people.

"Well that was funny." Percy says as he stops laughing and I shake my head. In the corner of my eye, I see Darcy switching CD's to a mixtape I made awhile back.

"So you liking the book?" Darcy asks looking at me. I noticed about her, she only speaks to me when she's making eye contact with me.

"Yeah it's pretty good so far." I tell her suddenly becoming nervous. What if she thinks I'm stupid or what if I get something wrong.

"I thought you didn't like reading?"

"I don't but it uh seemed interesting?" I say more like question. Great! Since when do I have trouble talking to girls? I usually am really good at talking to girls.

She opens her mouth to speak but imimeatily gets cut off but my mother's voice saying dinner is ready. Damn it, I want to know what she was going to say! Percy gets up and streches his arms over his head as Darcy hangs her head down. Oh fuck, I forgot about her eating disorder.

"C'mon." Percy says putting his hand on her shoulder, she nods and stands up. Darcy gives me a small smile before they leave my room. I sigh a little and stand up. On on my desk is a watermelon pink iPhone, immediantly knowing its Darcy's, i pick it up. I open it seeing that there is no lock, I smile and go to her contacts. I click add new contact and add my number.

I quickly send my phone a text so I have her number and go downstairs. I walk out to the patio turning off the screen. Darcy and Percy are by theirselves sitting by our pool. I walk over to them.

"Uh you forgot this in my room." I hand her phone and she smiles.

"Thanks, I would have been so lost without it."

"No problem." I smile

A/N

Sorry this is late!!! This is just filler, tells a little about Jacob past. I hope you all liked it! If you did then you should press the vote button!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 14 19
Where George and Dream are on a boardingschool and despise eachother, not realising they're slowly falling in love.... TW'S FOR THIS STORY(I will s...
2K 32 30
Katie suffers from depression and and Anorexia plus anxiety attacks due to what happens in her house during day and night. She is the happy cheerful...
1.3K 293 20
The worst thing about betrayal, is it doesn't come from strangers. ****** Gracie used to be confident and outgoing, that is until things are said and...
1.2M 41K 73
"Do you always have a book covering your face, like everywhere you go?" He asks breaking the silence. "Yes, yes I do" I reply. "Why?"he asks. ∆...