Almost A Fairy tale [Luke Bro...

By tubeyoubers

Claire lives with her dad in California, and always has ever since her parents split up when she was young. B... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Half of a Horrible Day
I'm Not Even Italian...
Where's Clare?
So Close
Cupcake wars
Secrets
Luke is Acting a Bit Weird
Never Even Had a First Date
I Am On to You
The Quaint Cafe
The Sweetest Thing
First Breakfast As a Couple
McDonald's
The Fight
Meeting Mummy
What Picture?
Believe Me
Fireworks
Sucky Bowling
Sickness
But We Have to Film
The Worst Kind Of Suprise
Is It Over?
She Hates Me
The Phone Call
It Was Still A Kiss Though
My Girl
He's Gone
The Something
Want Me To Show You? (LAST CHAPTER I think)

Chapter Seven

31.3K 391 9
By tubeyoubers

When they arrive at the park, Kaitlin hops off Jai's back, "Well, since we only have two flash lights I guess we should team up right?" 

Before anyone was able to say anything else, Luke exclaims, “I'll be Claire's partner!” Even in they dark you could tell Claire was blushing. 

“I guess I’m stuck with you then..” Jai says turning to Kaitlin, “So we will hide first, since you got to pick.”

“Sounds fair to me.” Claire states, and Luke and Clare start counting to thirty.

“Hey! Look! We can go hide in that shed!” Kaitlin whispers to Jai as they sneak into the tiny shed. She turns off the flashlight so Lueka nd Claire can't see them. Kaitlin looks up at Jai, who is really close to her,  and she looses her train of thought. "Oh, hi Jai." She whispers to herself. 

“Hello Beautiful” Jai whispers, barely audible, even considering how close they were, his hot breath on Kaitlins face, thank god he brushed his teeth today or this could have been really bad. Kaitlin thinks. 

“well…this…is…fun..” Kaitlin smiles, trying to make convorsation, Jai smiles back and all of a sudden he felt like he couldn't handle this any more. 'I'm done, I need this girl, her green eyes were shimmering as she looked up to me,  how short she was, well compared to me, it wasn’t exactly that short, and it was the perfect size actually. Everything about her made me melt.' Jai's mind rushes.

“Kaitlin?” Jai starts, a nevous tone in her voice. 

“hmm?” Kaitlin looks back up to him. 

“Okay, here it goes. I know we just, officially met today, and I will have to thank Claire for pouring milk on Skip one day. but, the point is I feel like I know you so well, you are so amazing, everything about you amazes me! And I mean everything! I really don’t know how I have never seen you before in school, because you would think someone would notice the most beautiful girl in school right? Well-“ Jai pours out his heart, until Kaitlin interupted him.

Jai braced himself for what ever she might say. 

"Oh. My. God. Shut. Up." Kaitlin demanded, Jai's heart shatteres. 

Vote Comment Fan | I love you. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 4.2K 33
A life of a Janoskian girl is hard. Especially when you're being labeled as more than one of the Janoskians Girlfriend, Which Chelsea is experiencing...
31.2K 844 29
Dillion used to be a normal teenage girl. One that would go to school, tweet her idols and fangirl. Dillion had never thought any thing of her looks...
167K 3.3K 31
Sequel to On My Mind - Beau Brooks fanfic. After months of being apart from each other , fighting for their love Rose and Beau were finally happy in...
21K 516 43
When Isis gets the chance to go to amazing university in Melbourne she didn't realize her life would change. She meets these 3 boys, brothers Beau, J...