PrettyMuch imagines

Por laurenmara8

Imagines about the boys of prettymuch ๐Ÿ’ซ Mรกs

Award show with PrettyMuch
PRANK GONE WRONG
Pretty Brunch
Movie Day with Brandon
Overprotective
Lip Sync Battle
Overprotective Dad
"Im always here for you"
Beach Day with Austin
"How do I look?"
Ice Skating
Loosing A Bet
Not My Arms Challenge
NICK AND HIS LIZARD ROBERT
Amusement Park
Wisdom Teeth
Boyfriend Does My Makeup
Family Gathering
ON MY WAY
Target Run
Summer Days
IGNORING BF PRANK!1!1!1
CHEATING PRANK

Prank with the BEANZ

7.7K 51 3
Por laurenmara8

*Emily's POV*

I woke up to the sound of the flight attendant saying "Welcome to New York City, we have now landed"

I was visiting Zion and the boys of Pretty Much on their tour with Khalid. However, Zion has no idea that I'm coming to see him. I talked to my best friend Lauren who is dating Nick and they were able to book me the next flight to New York so I could surprise Z. The boys have been in New York since Tuesday, its now Wednesday and there show is Thursday. Lauren was on her way to the airport to come get me so now we wait.

*Lauren's POV*

I had to wake up extra early today because I have to go get my Best friend Emily from the airport. She's here to surprise Zion so we have to keep this whole thing low-key. In the hotel room we were at there was a door connecting two rooms. Me and Nick were in one side and we left Zion with Edwin on the other side for now until Emily comes. Luckily me and Nick were up early enough that Zion was still sleeping. Edwin was up so we told him to distract Zion when he got up. Me and Nick are now headed to the airport to get Emilayyy.

We pulled up to LaGuardia and were crowded with a few fans. We talked to them for a little while and then we went to go find Emily.

"Helloooooo best friendddd where you atttttt" Nick says skipping around the airport

"Nick stop ur so weird" I say laughing

"Im just tryna find my best friend" Nick says

"Uhhh she's actually my best friend first so ha" I say

"Uhhh well look who doesn't care, me ha" Nick says playfully fighting me back

"Um guys"

"EMILYYYYYY" Me and Nick say at the same time

We both charge at Emily and give her a huge hug.

"OKAYYY I WANNA GO SEE MY BOYFRIEND" Emily says

"OKAYYY LETS GOOO" Nick says

*Zion's POV*

I wake up in the hotel room and my first instinct is to go scare Nick and Lauren. I always do this cause Lauren gets pissed and its so funny. I opened the door that connects our two rooms to find them both not there. I went back in my room and then I saw Edwin coming out of the bathroom.

"Yo wheres Nick and Lauren"

"Oh they woke up early cause Lauren wanted to get breakfast for all of us" Ed says making little eye contact

"Oh okay"

Somethings up, but whatever. I went back to my bed and fell asleep some more.

*Nick's POV*

Okay so we've arrived back at the hotel. We all head up to our floor but I go in the room first just to make sure everything aight.

"Okay, Zion's still asleep lets gooo" I say

"OKurrrrr"

"I think you should wake him up but like jump on him and be like SURPRISEEE"

"YAAA good Idea Nickel"

"I gotcha best friend"

*Zion's POV*

I wake up abruptly out of my sleep to something jumping on me. I assume its Nick who got back from getting breakfast so I don't even bother opening my eyes.

"Broooo quit it I'm tryna sleep"

My thoughts change when I heard what sounded like my girls laugh. I turn around to see her standing there jumping up and down on my bed.

"SURPRISEEEEEEE"

"YO BABE YOUR HERE HOW OMG WHAT THE HELL YOOOOOOOO"

I basically tackled her onto the bed and hugged the life outta her. Our tour doesn't end until late June and she told me she wasn't going to be able to make it to any shows, so thats why this was so unexpected.

"Okay we'll leave you two lovebirds to have ur fun." Nick says

"Bye nick" We both say

Lauren drags him out of the room but he sticks his head back in and says

"Don't have too much fun"

"NICKKK!" We hear Lauren yell

"oh god now I gotta deal with them" Emily says

"We all do"

I motion her to come lay down with me, she does and we just lay there catching up about things.

We talked for a while but we ended up both falling asleep for a good 4 hours. I woke up before Emily but I let her sleep because I figured she was really tired. While she was sleeping I decided to go in the shower. When I got out she was up on her phone

"Well well well, look who's up" I say going over to give her a kiss

I could tell she was still pretty tired so I decided that we would just chill and order food.

We watched Netflix and ate some pizza for a couple of hours. It was coming around 10 and I wanted to go to sleep because we had to wake up early for the show. Me and Emily cuddled up together and fell asleep right away.

(The Next Day: its around like noon)

*Emily's POV*

So today was the day where I pulled the biggest prank on Zion and Lauren. Edwin, Brandon, Austin, and Nick knew what I was planning because they weren't apart of the prank wars that we had started. So my plan was to go outside while the boys are sound checking for their show and find some BEANZ. I was gonna basically tell them that when the boys come out to see them and take pictures, to be really mean to me and call me names and stuff. It was a pretty intense prank but I knew the BEANZ were down for anything.

So the boys all head to soundcheck and I told them that I was gonna go outside to film some fans for the tour diaries were putting together. They had no suspicions because someone always does this every show. I headed out of the arena to find a lot of BEANZ standing outside. They started screaming when I was coming because they probably thought Zion was coming out.

"Hi guys!!"

"Hiii"

"Sooo the boys are doing soundcheck right now but I need some BEANZ who are down to do a pretty intense prank on Zion"

"OH GIRL WERE DOWN" This one crowd says

I head over to them and tell them the plan.

"Okay so after the boys are done with soundcheck there gonna come outside and hang out with y'all for a little bit. So what I need you girls to do is when Zion comes over I need you to start saying nasty shit about me. I honestly do not care what you say just make it mean. Then Im gonna get really pissed and I need one of you to shove me. Then if anything goes too far Edwin, Brandon, Austin and Nick are in on the prank so ill make sure there around."

"Dayummmmm girl Zion's finna be pissed" she says

"I know, I know but only if your comfortable doing this, if you dont want to its okay"

"No no no, lets do it were down"

"Perfect!! You guys are the best! What are your names?"

"Im Marisa, this is Brianna, thats Alyssa."

"Thank you girls, so much"

"No problem! Can we get a picture with you?" Alyssa asks

"Of course!"

We take a few more pictures and then I tell the rest of the group whats going on so that they dont freak out. I then head back inside and they were just finishing up soundcheck.

"Hey babeeee" Zion says

"Holaaaa, how was soundcheck"

"Great! But even better now that your here" Z says kissing my forehead

"Aww stop" I say kissing his cheek

"EWWWW STOP" Nick says running past us with Lauren on his back

"They are one weird couple" I say

"YUP" All the rest of the boys agreed

So the boys were headed outside to go greet some fans and this was showtimeee.

They all walked towards the fans and I was holding Z's hand and they started screaming really loud.

"Hey guysss" Brandon says

All the fans went to each boy to get photos and just talk. Nick and Lauren were next to me and Zion and this is where it began. I looked at the girls and gave them a thumbs up to proceed with the prank.

"Zionnnn why the hell are you with her" Marissa says

"Yeah honestly she's really freaking ugly, you could do way better" Alyssa says

"Agreed" Brianna says coming up to me and shoving me

"WOAH WOAH WOAH" Lauren says coming over ready to attack these girls

"Zionnn say something, ya girls ugly as hell" Marisa says laughing

"Don't talk to me or my girl" Zion says keeping his cool but I could tell he was pissed as shit

"No, we will talk to her till she backs off." Alyssa says

"DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK-" Lauren says charging her again but nick holds her back

"What you wanna say something?" Marissa says

"UM YES I WOULD LIKE TO BEAT UR FACE IN WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TALKING TO HER LIKE THAT" Lauren says, nick holding her back again

This now brought a lot of attentions towards us and everyone was now watching this go down

"Zion?" Alyssa says with a smirk

"DONT TALK TO ME" Zion says yelling

Marissa shoves me again and thats when Zion flips out

"DONT TOUCH MY GIRL EVER AGAIN I WILL GET YOU KICKED OUT OF HERE SO QUICKLY" Zion says walking away pulling me with him to get securtiy

"HAHAHAHAHAAA" i Start cracking up to end the prank

"ZION ITS A PRANK, COME BACK ITS A PRANK" I Say

Zion stops in his tracks and then comes back with his hands on his face.

"GOT YAAAA" Nick, Ed, Brandon and Austin say

"YO YOU GUYS SUCK" Lauren says pushing Nick and Me

"I CANT BELIEVE YOU GUYS" Zion says laughing and holding me

"Im sorry baby I had to get you back"

Zion starts kissing me all over my face and picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.

"THANK YOU GUYS I LOVE YOU" I say waving to the girls from zions shoulder

"NO PROBLEM, WE LOVE YOU"

Edwin ended up giving those girls tickets to the show after he found out they didn't have any. They all then came back inside to their dressing room.

"YO that was crazy" Brandon says

"Yeah that was one for the books" Nick says

"Just know. You and Emily should sleep with one eye open" Lauren says

"Agreed" Zion says

"oh lordddd" I say leaning back on Zion

"Just be prepared baby" Zion says kissing my forehead

"OH GOD ENOUGH WITH THE KISSING" Nick says

"Shutup" Zion and I Say at the same time

THE END

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

27.8K 602 51
๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ-๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜บ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค...
41.6K 896 65
edwin brings el, his little sister to la to help write new music for the band he's in, PRETTYMUCH. little did she know she'd find a family in la + th...
96.4K 1.3K 37
Fanfiction about a group of boys called PRETTYMUCH.