Once Upon An Us (Completed)

skittle-sticks tarafından

Paige Knight has had a crush on her neighbour since she could remember, stealing peaks at him through the win... Daha Fazla

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
Chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
epilogue

chapter twelve

1.2K 150 10
skittle-sticks tarafından

“Party at my house by 9pm!” Naomi had been screaming in the hallway since I had arrived to school.

“Every cool person is invited”.Ashley added in a scream, she never missed an opportunity to show how truly naive and stupid she was.

There was no way I was going to the party.
“We're definitely going to the party right?!” Kelly whined in my ears, it was like she had forgotten how much of jackasses Naomi and Ashley were. “Kelly I really don't feel like going to bumblebees party”

“Bumblebees” Ella chuckled beside me, she hasn't voiced out her decision yet, whether she was interested in going or not.

“Okay here it goes” I stumped my feet and stopped in front of Kelly unable to endure anymore of the whining.

“If Ella says she wants to go then I'll go, if she doesn't then home calls me” I said to Kelly and then all our attention was now focused on Ella who seemed rather uncomfortable in the circumstance I had put her in.

“Do I really have to pick” she asked nervously. “I've never been invited to a Naomi's party and the orphanage can really be boring at times but I don't think the sisters would like to hear I went for a party.”

“Then they don't have to!” Kelly wrapped her hands happily around Ella. ”A few white lies once in a while doesn't kill anyone” Kelly added with a smirk.

”Really Kelly?” I frowned at her disappointed.

“Com'on don't give me that look, it's not like you're Mother Theresa.”

She focused her devious smirk at Ella once more. “So where were we?”

***
“Do you think Jeremy will like this?” she was wearing a simple glittery short purple gown, it was sleeveless and had a round neck, I liked the fact that she, for the first time tried to go simple.

”Am sure he will” I assured her, I didn't feel party popping, so I just got dressed in a casual jeans and red shirt. Meanwhile, we had Ella all dolled up and looking very beautiful in an ivy blue mini short gown.

She had panicked when she saw herself in the mirror, shocked to ever look this different.

“I look... Actually, ...beautiful” she spoke in rather an amazed tune.

“Who ever said you weren't” I wrapped my hands around her shoulder from the back and gave her a big hug.

“You're beautiful Ella, never let anyone tell you otherwise.”

“I hope you guys don't mind I got Jeremy to give us a ride”

“But -”

“Oh, and his here” she smiled as the sound of a horn filled the air interrupting me before I could speak.

“Well girls off we go” Nelly screamed excitedly.
We rushed out of the room and down the stairs.

”Am off mom” I screamed and rushed out the door, hearing as she screamed. “Don't stay out too late.”

“Babe” Jeremy kissed Kelly. ”You look beautiful like always”
I could see Kelly's cheeks flush red - typical Kelly. But then I caught another thing that I wasn't either impressed with.

Jeremy's perverting eyes had been all over Ella, even if he tried to avoid the gaze or at least have his remain unnoticed I was still able to catch it. Ella did look different to night and anyone would look shocked and I hoped that's all Jeremy was having ...a look of shock.

“Well shall we” he opened the car door, and we all stepped in.
I just hope it wasn't going to be just another crappy night.

***
Naomi's home wasn't different from the rest of us, the same homey layout which was currently
Being destroyed by control free teenagers who in their own term were just trying to have fun.

As quick as we got to the party, we had all disappeared into our separate ways, lost in the crowd of many people. No one ever failed to attend Naomi's parties, even most of the seniors and juniors attend it making it all cramped up.

I tried to fit myself into a quiet Conner without too much wild animals around me this was going to be a long night, I sighed in frustration.

“The nights just begun and you already have a gloomy face” an unfamiliar voice said to me, I opened my eyes to see who had spoken but I had no idea who he was, he had Brandon's dark hair and emerald green eyes, but he was more muscular and he was obviously not Brandon. Although he did seem to have his humour.

“I don't think I've seen you around” I said to him, as he got comfy beside me on the counter.

“I'm sure you haven't, am Damien” he shook my hands warmly.

“P-”

”Paige, I presume” he said before I could even get the chance to speak.

I nodded, even more confused of how he knew me and I didn't.
”You know I'm obviously going to ask how you knew that”

He passed me a glass of cherry drink with a wide smile. “Just because you don't know me doesn't mean I don't know you” that was his simple response and I don't think he had plans of saying anything further on how he knew me and I chose not to ask further, sometimes it was best to let some things unravel naturally in their own time.

“Well you don't seem party bumper either” I joked.

“Well am not” he answered, “I attend these stuffs because people expect me to attend”

“Well you must be Mr popular then” I said curiously and turned to him.

“You really don't know who I am do you?” Damien smirked.

“And I'm guessing I'm meant to know right?”

“Let's just say so” he sipped his drink. “But I'm actually glad you don't"

“Hmm... Mysterious” I laughed. “I like it”

“You're cute” he smiled and pulled my cheeks just like Brandon, I had no idea why I was always making reference to Brandon. I needed to get him out of my head, he, Casper and many more depressing thoughts.

“How about we go have some fun” his lips curved into a deadly smirk, I was meant to be afraid or at least chilled but I actually liked it. And, so I grabbed his hands and that's how my crazy night began...

We partied like no other, gulping down every drink we saw or at least could lay our hands on.

I danced like no other, grabbing all the spotlight of the party, I never knew I had it in me... But as they say alcohol can really break all the shells of life, and I was actually enjoying it. No rules, no fears, no Casper... Just me - and maybe thee dreamy eyes that I had been hanging all day with and still didn't know who he was.

After all the fun, the alcohol had made us want to advance to the next stage looking for a free room, we stumbled and tumbled around. I hadn't even seen Ella and I had been too drunk to check but suddenly as we barged into another occupied room I got a sight that I never expected and then and there all the drowsiness of the alcohol had left me, I wasn't dazed anymore. No! I was utterly angry, I never liked Jeremy and the perverted stares he had flashed on Ella but I never expected him to actually take her to bed in her vulnerable alcoholic state.

“You bastard!” I screamed at Jeremy wanting to strangle him with my bare hands but Damien held me back, Jeremy had no look of remorse, he wasn't a bit sorry, he was a bastard.
I was glad Kelly hasn't been there, she would be broken to bits.

I was in charge of Ella and I had thoughtlessly left her all alone in a place where she had never been. I had been gulping down barrels of alcohol instead of taking care of a friend.

I just hoped Jeremy hasn't done much damage, and in a rush I helped drunken Ella up on her feet and out of the room, Damian had done me a big favor of punching Jeremy as we left the room.

***
After laying Ella comfortably on my bed, I had walked out to see Damian off, he had helped me a lot tonight, he had helped me lighten up, he had helped me have fun, and he had helped me with Ella.

“Thank you” I said, we were both sitting silently in his car.
“You're welcome” he smiled. “I'll make sure he regrets messing with your friend”

I nodded, and the silence continued. I had been playing with my fingers nervously and then I spoke.

“I don't really know who you are but I really had a good time with you and I have no idea what your intentions are but I already like someone - two to be precise and I don't know if my heart can handle another -”

“Shh” he placed his finger. “Am not after you or anything, just stay safe.”

I smiled, it was nice to see someone that genuinely didn't want to complicate my life. “Maybe I'll see you around” He said as I got out of the car.

“Maybe you will” I smiled and waved as he drove off.

A/n: thank you,here's the end of another chapter, I hope you like it...

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

19.2K 1.2K 25
Please give my story a TRY. I assure you that it's going to be worth it. They've been next door neighbours for 5years. He noticed her but didn't want...
1.2K 143 29
One sexy guy and a sea of problems. When Paige finally succumbs to the beautiful Nicholas, she has no idea what she's got tangled in. Her still peace...
2.1K 116 30
Scarlet just wants to be left alone and finish high school as she moved away from her home. People at her old school saw her as odd and she only had...
4K 637 26
𝆺𝅥 𝆭 𝆺𝅥 𝆭 𝆺𝅥 𝆭Liah Thompson has just shifted back to her hometown. Her parents although, did not accompany her. She is already troubled with her f...