YOU BETTER RUN

By marina_if

R-rated, for mature readers only # 25 in "Steamy" "What doesn't kill me better run!" Polina • beautiful • i... More

preview
1 Intro
2 Derek
3 Friday
4 Following Her
5 Attraction
6 Never see you again
7 Oddish friend
8 The Fight
9 In the shower
10 The Truth
11 Choises
12 Bad News
14. Hit The Road
15 Being Honest
16 Bon Appetit, Baby
17 The Plan
18 Lazy Days
19. Broken Heart
20 The Mission
21 Escape
22 One Last Time
23 Goodbyes
EPILOG
AN

13 Defender

6.5K 193 6
By marina_if

I walked out of the girl's toilets into the dimly lighted corridor and stumbled upon someone.

- Sorry I... - I tilted my head and saw Nick in front of me. I was shocked, I thought I would never meet him again. - What the fuck are you doing here? Did I not made myself crystal clear with my gun pointed at your head? - I seethed. Who did he think he was? I tried to step aside to return to my friends.

- We need to talk, Polina - he said agitated, blocking my way out again.

- I crap on what you need! - I interrupted him rudely. I didn't want to talk to him, I didn't want to see him. - Move - I tried to push him but to no avail. It was like pushing a brick wall. My hands tightened into fists at my sides and my mouth set in a hard line as I watched him in front of me.

- Polina, I'm here to help, you are in danger. - He gritted through his teeth casting me a serious look.

I laughed out loud, wasn't it ironic? I watched him with wide eyes.

- Indeed, this danger is you. - I talked back, - I don't recall asking for held. Especially not from you! Because it was you, who got paid to do the dirty work, yeah? So knock it off and let me leave to have fun with my friends - I lifted an eyebrow and crossed my arms on my chest.

- You're barking up the wrong tree, Polina. Get real! It was so clever of you to come to the club when there's a bounty on your head. - He said with sarcasm and raked his hand through his hair. His muscles tensing deliciously under his T-shirt.

- Fuck off, Nick - I punctuated every word. I was getting angrier and angrier because I knew he was right, I had to leave the town the second I found out about everything. - Let me by!

I tried to walk past him when suddenly he jerked my wrist and pushed me hard against the wall. He held another hand above my head and hovered above me. My breath hitched because of his body so close to mine. The strong, masculine aroma of his perfume invaded my nose. I slowly lifted my eyes up, admiring his tasty lips, now pressed together in a thin line. I wanted to lick them so hard right now. I looked in his stormy blue eyes that held so many emotions at the moment.

We were caught in a heated gaze battle and I wasn't able to take my eyes off of his. Looking deep in his eyes, I didn't believe he could hurt me. No, I wanted to believe he would never hurt me.

I licked my lips and tried to find the strength to push him of off me. But the truth was, I wanted to feel him even closer to me. I wanted to feel him so bad.

- Nick, what do you want? - I said weakly, well technically I moaned, becoming desperate for his touch.

He leaned forward to me and released my hand. He brought his hand to my cheek and caressed it with his knuckles.

- I need you to go with me, I will help you. I fucking need you to stop being so stubborn. - He said low in my ear.

I put my hands on his hard chest and felt it stiffen under my touch. I lightly pushed it and he made one step back, his hand dropped from my face. I immediately missed his touch.

- I can't go with you, Nick - I made myself speak.

I lowered my eyes, unable to keep looking at his beautiful lying face and stared at the floor. I heard him take a sharp breath through his teeth. He tried to calm himself down.

- Polina, I will never hurt you, I know you don't trust me, but I have my reasons to help you. - I snapped my eyes back to his, what reasons was he talking about. I let myself raise my hopes up for a brief moment.

- I can make sure you would be safe tonight and help you to leave the city tomorrow. - He kept meant business while I tried to gather myself after my stupid hopes crashed. He just wanted me to safely leave the city, oh well, damn.

- I can't just go with you, I need to say goodbye to my friends. - I finally spoke making up my mind.

I made my decision to go with him. I believed he wouldn't hurt me and I could use his help.

- What, you need to kiss goodbye the knock-head you were rubbing against on the dance floor? - he snapped at me, his hands squeezed into fists at his sides.

- Wow, Nick, jealousy doesn't suit you - I mocked him.

Nick stepped aside and gestured with his hand for me to walk. I rolled my eyes and went to look for my friends.

I saw Margo at our table where she was making out with a stranger. It looked like they would need a room soon. I came closer to her, Nick stayed just a few steps behind me. I cleaned my throat to get her attention but of course it didn't work.

- Margoo! - I shouted out on top of my lungs leaning closer to her ear.

She jumped to her feet from her make out body's laps and turned around to look at me, her eyes wild.

- Are you out of your mind, Po? - she screamed at me while I smiled mischievously. - I'm gonna strangle you in your sleep. - she threatened, pointing her finger at me.

Margo took a deep breath and tossed her hair a little.

- Margo I have to go - I said to her, my smile faded.

- What? Why? - she jerked her head in my direction. - Aw, wow and who is this eye candy?

Margo pointed at Nick and licked her red lips as if she saw something very delicious. She toyed with a lock of her hair while eating Nick with her eyes.

- This is Nick - I tried to suppress the need to slap her. - He -

She didn't give me a chance to finish when her eyes went round and she exclaimed.

- This is Nick?? You didn't tell me he is so hot - and then she winked him and waved him with her hand.

I turned my head to look at Nick. He was standing there in all his glory. His hands were in his pockets, which made the biceps and muscles on his chest to tense under the thin fabric of his white T-shirt. As he saw us staring at him, he smirked and tilted his head to the side. Aw God, he looked so yummy. "What was I saying? Aw yes"

- Margo, pull your slutty self together, I need to talk to you - I snapped my fingers at her nose trying to get her attention back on my persona.

- What was that? - She battled her lashes and smile at me. "God I'm sure gonna slap her."

- I need to leave the city tonight, and you are in danger as well. Stay at Brooke's or anyone else's for a few days.

- Ok, - she nodded, but her eyes were still glued to Nick.

- And, Margo, this is important, if someone asks you questions about me, you play dumb and tell them all you know. It won't be very hard for you, just be yourself. Do not mess with these people, you tell them I packed my shit and said I'm gonna visit my father and that I promised to give you a call as soon as I get there, ok? - I raised my voice seeing that Margo wasn't paying attention to the shit I was saying. She was busy ogling Nick. - Gee, Margo, can you stop eye-fucking the man and listen to the shit I was saying. I don't want anything to happen to you!

She glanced at me, her face flashes to a shy expression.

- Sorry, I can't help it, he is just so fucking hot that I want to taste every piece of that body and fuck the living shit out of him.

- Aw dear God - I mumbled, getting a little irritated with her behavior - I can't believe you!

- Aw come on, you're not blind, Poli, the man is sex on legs. And I bet the sex was good - she beamed at me.

When she saw my angry straight face, she dropped the subject - I heard you, Polina, don't you worry about me, you have to keep your bitchy self safe. - She smiled and hugged me. - When will you call me? - she asked and released me from her bear hug.

- I'm not sure, - I shrug my shoulders. - Say my goodbyes to everyone, I'm gonna miss you.

- I love you, bitch - Margo sniffled back her tears, her eyes were glossy.

I squeezed her in my arms and kissed her cheek when I felt a lump in my throat.

- Yeah, me too - I barely whispered, my voice was thick with emotions and I fought with my tears.

We stayed like this for a moment and then I let go and stepped away. I smiled and flashed her a peace sign. I whirled around and went to the exit, Nick was right behind my back.

Love you all,
my dear readers ❤❤❤
Thank you for your time

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

434K 13.9K 30
"Why are you attacking me with air freshner?" Nate questions and coughs. Probably due to the strong floral smell now in the air. "Oh, I don't know...
34.8K 3.1K 81
Year 2095, couples are now decided and set by the Marriage Matchmaker application, and any other romantic interaction besides this match is strictly...
2.9K 20 31
This book will contain strong sexual themes, mature language, violence and will move fast. He pulls me closer leaving no space between us. "We can't...
1M 3.4K 6
Enemies to lovers - Mafia Romance "You only live, die and kill for your family." Lilliana Moretti was born and raised to be used against one of the...