Survive If You Can [UNDER EDI...

By Jewellery_Bits

FAIRY TAIL × LEFT 4 DEAD 2 × DEAD ISLAND × DYING LIGHT × WALKING DEAD (Game) × Z NATION (Show) In this book... More

Survive If You Can
Chapter 1|Zombie Age
Chapter 2|A Month Later
Chapter 3|Food
Chapter 4|Moving
Today's My Bday, So Here, 15 Facts About Me
Chapter 5|Hopes
Chapter 6|Jelly Beans In A Hotel
Chapter 7|A Father's Death
Chapter 8|Escaping The Hotel
Chapter 9|Captured By The Mad Man
Chapter 11|Night Talks
Chapter 12|With One Left Behind
Chapter 13|Rise And Shine
Chapter 14|Pressured
Currently Of Whats Happening
Chapter 15|Faults and Burdens

Chapter 10|Reasons To Survive

297 20 59
By Jewellery_Bits

HAHA. LATE UPDATE AGAIN. AS ALWAYS.

My bad. . .

Also, I'm gonna talk a lot about Webtoon down there.
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

"Zeref?" Natsu called. His brother turned his head to him. "I'm hu--"

"Don't," Zeref said, cutting of his whines.

"Jerk." Sulking, he crossed his arms over his chest and turned away from his brother. Gray shook his head and turned to Lucy. She looked like she was searching for something in her bag of supplies.

"Here." She handed Natsu a packet of biscuits with a smile. He gasped with a grin and happily thanked her. Lucy then caught Gray smirking at her. "W-what?" His response was wiggling his eyebrows at her, making her to roll her eyes. "I'm just being nice."

"That doesn't convince me."

"You know what? Before assuming or doing something so idiotic, put on a shirt first!" she yelled in annoyance.

Gray looked down. "Ack! Where did they go?"

"You know? Sometimes I wonder. What really is the point of surviving," Yukino said out of blue. Her boyfriend looked at her. "It's just, we don't really have a goal."

"Are you saying you. . . You want to commit suicide?" Erza asked with wide eyes.

"N-No! Of course not. . . I meant, before this, we had goals, like future careers or something, but now. . ." She looked at the ground with sadness filled in her eyes. She quickly looked back up to meet her companions' eyes and said, "I'm sorry. I must be really tired. Just forget what I--"

"Isn't surviving the current goal?" Natsu asked.

"Well, yes, but for what reason?" Lucy replied.

"I have my reason," Erza said. "My reason is to find my best friend," she told. "I just hope she's okay and alive. I'm sure she is, though. She's really good in combat."

"She could be in group, too." Zeref gave her a smile. "Speaking of reasons to survive, my reason is to find my wife. She's a bit far, but I know we'll reunite. We always do," he mumbled the last sentence with grin as he looked up to the grey sky.

"It seems that all of you have your reasons," Yukino said. "I wonder if I'll find mine," she sighed.

"Of course you will. Everyone will!" Natsu grinned. "Hey, Lazy?"

"It's 'Lucy', you imbecile!" She yelled, kicking him.

"U-uh, right. So I wanted to ask," he paused. Just as she thought he was going to ask her her reason to live, he just had to ask a stupid question. "Do you have any more food?"

"Shut up!"

"Hey. I figured out my reason!" Gray announced. Everybody's attention turned to him. "To see how Natsu and Lucy's romantic journey will go." He burst in laughter afterwards. Lucy gave him a glare and her famous 'Lucy kick', causing him to held on to his stomach for a while.

"Some best friend, you are," Lucy said with her hands on her hips. "And like I said, before doing something idiotic, put on a shirt first!"

"I can't! They're gone!" He replied.

"You're hopeless," Sting commented.

"What's your reason, Sting-Sama?" Yukino asked.

"Huh? Let's see. . ." He took a few moments to think and told her, "I guess to protect you," he grinned.

"Aww! So cute!" Lucy cupped her own cheeks and Yukino blushed. "You're blushing, Yukino!" she pointed out, making the girl blush even harder.

"Uh, um, you haven't shared your reason yet, Lucy-Sama!" Yukino quickly reminded her just to change the subject.

"Oh! Right! Well, my dreams of being an author are gone, so my new reason for living, eh? I think my reason is the same with Erza. I want to find my best friend!"

"That's nice!" Yukino complimented.

"But I thought--"

Lucy cut him off, "you are my best friend, Gray. You're my guy best friend. I was talking about Levy-Chan, my girl best friend."

"Hey. How come no one asked me?" Natsu butted in.

"Because no one cares," Gray replied with a smirk plastered on his face and he laughed soon after, making Natsu mad.

"You wanna go, shirtless moron?!" he yelled.

"Yeah! Why not!" the other replied, as they glared at each other.

"I swear, if you start a fight, I will murder the both of you," Erza threatened.

Gray and Natsu immediately stood up straight and saluted. "Yes, ma'am!"

No one realised that Zeref has been quiet for awhile, til Erza yelled that he was about to trip on rock. It was too late, though. After tripping, Natsu and Gray immediately laughed their asses off.

"Hey? You okay?" Erza helped him stand on feet, ignoring the laughters from the two fools.

"Yeah. I'm alright," he replied, dusting himself as he glared at his brother. Ahh, siblings. Zeref regretted taking care of his idiot brother when he was younger now. Poor guy.

"You seemed off," Erza told.

"Yeah. I was thinking about my wife for a moment. I hope she's fine."

●·●·●

"Ma'am, are you ready to leave?" her security guard, whom she sees as her friend, asked.

"Yes," she replied. "Are my weapons set?" She was the General of the Army's daughter. It's no surprise that she knew how to use weapons, such as rifles, snipers, and a few others. The general taught her for her own safety when she was younger, around thirteen years old. Though, she was just a simple kindergarten teacher who knew a lot about the military.

"Yes, ma'am," he answered.

"Alright." As they were about to walk out the door, she realised that she had forgotten the necklace she had received from her lover some years back. It would always be hanging around her neck, but she had to take it off earlier to put on her suit.

She looked through her drawers, throwing a few things out. She was panicking a bit when her security guard reminded her that they need to hurry before the big hoard of the zombies arrive. "Found it!" she exclaimed in joy before she quickly ran out with him. The building was rumbling, signalling them that the hoard was very near, but their helicopter was nearer.

●·●·●

Meredy sighed in boredom. "I really want to watch a movie right now!" she whined.

"You know? you whine too much," Jellal commented.

"Hey! How about you, huh? You--" While the two siblings were arguing, Wendy felt a disturbing presence near them. It was the same feeling from before. She really wanted her siblings to believe her, but it seems like they're idiots to her at the moment. Though, Kagura is slightly feeling the presence, too. But she just thought of it as her imagination.

"Now that I think about it, Disneyland must be FILLED with zombies," Ultear shared her thought.

"Well, now that we have kinda raided a hotel, what do we do?" Kagura asked.

"The mall!" Ultear suggested. "Because everybody is a zombie now, we won't have to pay for clothes. We could even find clothes that suits the apocalypse. Like cosplaying!" Everybody could tell she was really excited about this idea. Ultear used to be a cosplayer after all. It was only for awhile, though. She would always dress up as her favourite anime characters and enter Comic-Cons. Meredy and Jellal cosplayed with her once. She invited Juvia, but she was busy with the SAT test at the time.

"That sounds like a great idea, Ultear-San, but are they going to walk to a mall?" Juvia asked.

"Probably," she replied.

"Actually, I think we should search for a car and gas," Jellal recommended.

She sighed. "You're right."

●·●·●

It was finally night time and it was time for the workers to go to sleep. Though, Gajeel couldn't. He was too hungry to. He groaned as his stomach growled. For dinner, they just ate a baked beans, which wasn't enough. Two cans for six people. They also gave Mira a bit more, considering she was pregnant. And they didn't even have lunch. Not enough food, said Erik.

Gajeel looked beside him to see a sleeping Levy and smiled at her. It was past curfew and he just wanted to go out and search for food. He got up from the uncomfortable mattress, and walked towards the door. Unfortunately for him, it was locked. He groaned in frustration.

There was a window, but it was high and quite small for him. Maybe Levy could fit, but he didn't want to wake her up. They had a long day after all. He was thinking of other ways when suddenly there was a knock. It surprised him since he thought no one would care to knock.

The door slightly opened and revealed a face. He recognized the scar over his eye and asked the guy what he was doing here.

"Listen. My friends and I have tried escaping this place before. Even though the man gave us food, we don't really like working for him. We prefer being free instead of being ordered around," he said.

"So. . . ?" Gajeel raised his eyebrow. "Why did you come here?"

"Because I'm nice, so I'm going to help you all escape too."

"Or is it because you don't have enough people for your plan?" Gajeel smirked.

"Look, I'm offering you an escape. If you don't want it, that's fine. I'll just leave." He was about to close the door before Gajeel quickly told him to wait.

"Alright. We'll go."

●○●○●

"Fuck!" Laxus yelled as soon as he saw the pharmacy empty. The man he brought with him, Macao, didn't know what was going on.

"What--"

"My bloody hell of a dad," he said. "He wants to use my unborn child for an experiment or some shit. God damn it!" He slammed the table furiously.

"That's crap. Why would he do that?"

"He's some kind scientist. And he's the one who started this whole thing," Laxus said the last sentence in a quieter tone and stared at the ground.

"Do you know where he is?"

"Yes. I'm going to go there. It's your choice to follow me or not." Laxus grabbed a bag and stuffed in the supplies he thought he would need, such as food and other. He also grabbed his gun, which he stole from a police station some days back.

"It's night, though," Macao said. "Zombies could be lurking anywhere."

"Do I look like I care? No, so do whatever you want while I go find my wife and kill that bastard."

"I'm going with you. I need to find my son, too."

"Hurry up," Laxus told and threw him a bag. Macao stuffed in the things Laxus gave and they quickly left.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Just so you know, I haven't been giving the Fernandez Siblings + Kagura longer scenes, because I kinda dk what to write for them. But I think I know now, so maybe, just maybe, next chapter, I'll give them a longer scene.

Like I said before, TIME TO TALK ABOUT WEBTOON. I already said this on my Insta acc (jerzalover), but I wanna talk about it here too and I want to add a few more things.

Okay. So about one or two years ago, I downloaded Webtoon. It was pretty boring for me at that time, bc I just kept on reading horror comics. And then about four or three days ago, I downloaded it back and now I aM IN LOVE WITH 'I LOVE YOO'. I also read Let's Play, AND I'M STUCK. IDK WHO TO SHIP. I SHIP MARSHALL WITH HIS GF, BUT AT THE SAME TIME WITH SAM. Also, in I Love Yoo, I'm in Team Mr Stalker/Nol/Yeong-Gi, so like, please don't hate me if you are in team Q-Tip :D. And man, I'm crushing on Nol. I also kinda hate the mother.

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed, have a good day/evening!
______________
1972 WORDS

Jewellery_Bits

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

385 6 21
My best friend was most likely one. I ran from her. My parents were one. I shot them. This really cute guy was one, I nearly shot him before he came...
55.6K 2.7K 52
(Sequel to Don't Talk To Strangers) It's been a couple months since the zombies had vanished. No more zombies. No more killings. And no more bad p...
151 52 17
Writen by : @kahani_with_naal and me Started : 10/2/2024
1.1K 119 18
[AU Zombie Apocalypse book] - Some Parts are Private, so you'll have to follow me (Sorryyy xx) Even since before the dead started walking in the stre...