The Sound of the Holland's

By tomholland0116

You are living in an Abbey with Nun's who brought you up since you were a baby. You are also a maid. What wil... More

Part 1: Start of something new
Part 2: Meeting the Holland family
Part 3: Could it be happening again?
Part 4: Mrs Holland Knows
Part 5: Help me
Part 6: Anger
Part 7: Starting again
Part 8: Bonding
Part 9: Best Friend
Part 10: Goodbye
Part 11: True feelings
Part 12: "He is using you"
Part 13: Go away
Part 15: "I have to go"
Part 16: "I'm never going go leave you"
Part 17: "I love you"
Part 18: "She would be so proud of you"
Part 19: "SURPRISE"
Part 20: "I need to cuddle Tom"
Finale: "I love you y/n"

Part 14: "You should of tried harder"

3K 82 10
By tomholland0116

"What happened? Where am I?" I thought as I started coming round. The light was bright and I heard people talking. "I'm so sorry Mr Holland. There was nothing we could do". Was it Tom or his father? "Well you should of tried harder! Y/n has lost a child! Our child!" He shouted. "What? This can't be happening. I was pregnant and I lost it". I started panicking and the heart rate machine started beeping fast. "Y/n?" I heard Tom shout. I felt him grab my hand. "Y/n, it's okay I'm here". He was stroking my hair. Someone came and took Tom out. I opened my eyes to see that I was lied in a hospital bed. "Miss y/l/n. You need to breathe" a nurse said to me. I focused on my breathing and I finally started calmed down. "That's it. Keep it going" the nurse said.

"I'll send Mr Holland back in" the nurse said. Before I could stop her, Tom came running back in. "Y/n..." he began. "Stop" I said putting my hand up. "I heard" I continued with tears in my eyes. "Y/n. I'm so sorry" he said, tears falling from his eyes. "How long have I been here?" I asked. "A day" he replied. "You needed surgery. You were bleeding" he continued. "How many months?" I asked. "Two". He looked down at the ground. I couldn't hold it back much longer. I broke down into sobs and then into a wail. Tom came rushing over and pulled me into a hug. I tried to fight him but I couldn't. "I'm here y/n, I'm here" he cried.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
206K 6.5K 57
You've all heard of the second star to the right, right? What if I told you there was a place similar to it; the second star to the left? Would you b...
583K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...