Part 5: Help me

Nikki's POV:
I was horrified to think that y/n was beat. She's such a kind, gentle and caring woman. How could anyone do that to her? I walked slowly to my shared bedroom with Dom. "Darling, are you okay? You are pale" Dom rushed to me worriedly. I was not going to say anything to him. Not until I had spoke to y/n. I'll speak to her in the morning. "Yes darling, I am fine. Just tired" I lied. "Come on love, come to bed". He motioned for me to come to bed. I laid there unable to get to get to sleep. As soon as Dom's head hit the pillow, he was asleep and snoring. "Who would do that?" I thought to myself as a tear escaped my eyes.

Your POV:
The sun was shining brightly as I cleaned the hallway floors. I was up at 4am, washed, dressed and raring to go. I started by cleaning the kitchen, then the dining room and now I had started on the hallway floors. It was now 7am. I heard footsteps from behind me. I quickly stood up and bowed when I saw Mrs Holland gliding down the staircase. "Good morning Madam. May I get you a tea or a coffee?" I asked. "Good morning y/n. I'm good thank you. But can we have a little chat please?" She asked politely. My heart started beating faster. Was she going to beat me? "Um...sure" I said shakily while following her into a study.

"Please, take a seat" She said motioning to a chair. I sat down slowly. "A...am I in trouble?" I asked trying to keep my voice from trembling. "Oh my goodness my dear. No your not" Mrs Holland said quickly. I started to feel at ease. "I...I came to check on you last night and I heard you praying". My heart sunk quickly. "Oh" I said, tears escaping my eyes. "Y/n, I'm so sorry. I can't believe someone would do that to you. You can talk to me whenever you want. I promise you, none of us will hurt you y/n" Mrs Holland said giving me a hug. I hugged her back crying. "I...I'm so sorry Madam. I know you wouldn't ever do it, but I have demons" I sobbed. "I know you do and I promise you I will help you" She said looking at me in the eyes. I knew she was telling the truth. "Please help me" I sobbed again.