Dean Winchesters Daughter

By olivia_is_my_cat

Elizabeth lived a normal life with her mom until one day there was just blood and a voice recording. Elizabet... More

Hiโค
Chapter 1: Never leave mad
Chapter 2: Deep in thought
Chapter 3: Preparing
Chapter 4: Meeting Eachother
Chapter 5: Demons suck
Chapter 6: Elizabeth Kidnapped
Chapter 7: In the hospital
Chapter 8: Morgue
Chapter 9: The hideout
Chapter 10: He Got Away
Chapter 11: The Bunker
Chapter 12: Target/Room Decorating
Chapter 13: Father Daughter Moment
Chapter 14:Kitten
Chapter 15: Hunter House
Chapter 16: Sam and Dean Go On A Hunt
Chapter 17: Unfortunate News
Chapter 18: The new rules
Chapter 19: The Training
Chapter 20: Rick and Lance
Chapter 21: Undercover
Chapter 22: The monster
Sorry
Chapter 23:The Date/Girlfriend
Chapter 24: being chased
Chapter 25: Going back home
Chapter 26:Drugged
Chapter 27: She's not dead
Chapter 28: Jail
Chapter 30: Being Held Captive
Chapter 31: Reuniting
Chapter 32: The Plan
Chapter 33: Lance and Elizebeth (part 1)
Chapter 34: Lance and Elizebeth (part 2)
Disclamer
Chapter 35:Continuing the plan

Chapter 29: Dean Finds Out

966 10 2
By olivia_is_my_cat

Lance P.O.V

I decided that today was the day I was going to talk to Dean about me and Elizabeth. I knock on the motel door and I can hear my heart pounding out of my chest. Dean opens the door and says "I didn't expect to see you here" he says. "Can I talk to you sir" I ask as respectful as I can. Dean steps outside and says "what do you need" he says. "I need to tell you something very important" I say having to control the shakiness in my voice. "Well spit it out" he says. "I am dating your daughter" I say. Dean slowly turns his head to look at me and I thought he was about to strangle me. "What did you say" he asks. "Me and daughter are dating" I say. I can see the rage in his eyes and he says "since when". "Since the day before you had to leave the last time we met" I say. "Why am I just finding out about this now" he says. "I don't know sir, I just couldn't hide it anymore" I say.

Sam walks out and says "what going on out here". "So apparently Elizabeth and Lance are dating, and since the last case we worked on with him" Dean says. I was almost positive that both of them were going to kick my ass. They look at each other and I think they have some kind of secret language. Dean and Sam look back at me and Dean says "what do you want with my daughter". "To love her, what are you insisting" I ask. "Well your father is know to have his dirty work done by other hunter" Sam says. "What do you mean" I ask. "Did your dad tell you to date my daughter so he could get to me and Sam" Dean asks. "Of course not" I say slightly taken aback by what Sam just said. I think they knew I had no idea what they were talking about because I was confused. Dean looked at me and said "Next time don't take this long to tell me". "And no funny business or I will murder you" Sam says. "And if you break her heart your neck gets broken" Dean says. "So you guys aren't going to kill me" I say. "Yet" dean says. Him and Sam walk into the motel then right before they close the door Elizabeth was standing there staring at us.

Elizabeth P.O.V

"Excuse us" Dean says then shuts the door. Sam and Dean turned and both stared at me. "You suits look amazing" I say trying to change the mood. "When were you going to tell us" Dean says. "Damn him" I say then turn to sit on a bed. "I don't know" I say. "Were you ever going to tell us" Dean asks. "Eventually" I say. "Why didn't you tell us" Dam asks. "Because I didn't want to tell you guys unless he was worthy of you even knowing" I say. They both go silent then Dean says "I want to know about every guy you date so I know who to kill if they hurt you". "That is also why I didn't tell you, I didn't want you to punch Lance because he didn't ask you first" I say. "Well now I have a reason to punch him" Dean says jokingly. "But seriously you should tell us everything" Sam says. "Well that's the only thing that I have secret" I say. "Ok, good" Dean says. "Oh crap" Dean says. "What" I ask. "We are late for our meeting" Dean says as him and Sam run out of the room. "We will be back soon and no on in the motel room besides us" Dean says then him and Sam get into the impala and drive off.

As soon as they are out of site I call Lance. "What the hell dude" I say. "Turn around" he says. I turn around to see him down the hallway with flowers. He walks to me and I punch him in the arm. "You could be a dead man right now" I say then embrace him. One we let go I ask "why did you tell them" I ask. He pick my up and carried me into the motel room and says "so I can do that", Dean and Sam said no one in the motel beside us 3" I say. "Well then let's go outside" he says. We walk outside and and start talking. "Your lucky I saved your ass" I say. "Thank you, I guess" Lance says. We both sit and chat for about an hour, "you should probably leave, Sam and dean will be back any minute" I say. "Ok, but we should hang out later" I say. "Maybe" I say then walk him to his truck. "I'll see you later" I say as he gets into his truck. "Call me" he says then starts to drive off. I blow him a kiss then walk back into the motel room.

I just lay around for the next hour until Sam and Dean come back. "What did you find out" I ask. "Well we got your file and your moms file" Sam says. "Wait I have a file" I say, "yeah, wanna see it" Sam says. "That's kinda weird" I say as I take the file. I stat reading it and it says "Elizabeth Harris:15 Mother:missing, Father:unknown, suspect has been seen at Greenway motel."

"That's not a lot" I say. "Nope" Sam says then sits down on the bed. "So what does my moms file say" I ask. "Just her family, personal business, and her abduction information" Sam says. "Oh, well what do we do now" I ask. "Well now me and Dean will review the file until we find something we can use" Sam says.

Sam and Dean start reviewing the file and Dean asks sam a question that strikes a spark in my head. "Hey guys, how did she know to make that tape to me" I ask. "What do you mean" Sam asks. "I mean how did she know that demons were after her, she had to know some how" I say then Sam asks me "do you still have the tape she gave to you". "Yes I do actually" I say as I reach into my bag and grab it, I give it to Sam and he uploads the tape to his laptop. He slowed down the speed of the tape and we all listened closely. We all heard a voice in the background, he enhanced the tape so it makes the background louder. As soon as I heard that voice I got chills and got really cold.

"Elizabeth you don't look so good" Dean says to me with a concerned face. "That's........." I couldn't even finish my sentence. I felt like I was going to puke, "Elizabeth what's wrong, let's sit down" Dean says as he leads me to the bed where I sit down. I breath for a few seconds then tell Sam and Dean "That voice is from my bunkmate in the juvenile detention center"

"What do you mean" Dean says, "Her and me both got in at the same time and we both had the same room" I say. "How do you know it was her" Dean asked. "She had a very distinctive voice and would always want to talk about my personal life, she even knew that I had been gone and she asked about my mom" I say. Sam and Dean both look and me and then Sam asks  "What is her name". "Amanda" I say then Sam starts typing into his laptop. "Last name" Sam says. "Coranado" I say. I wait for Sam to search her up "this might take a while" he says. "Let's go on a walk" dean says.

We both walk outside into the night. "So how are you feeling kid" he asks. "I don't know how I feel" I say to Dean. "I just hate this so much" I say. "I do to, but we will find out what happened to your mom" Dean says. "I hope so" I say. We walk along the sidewalk, surprisingly the streets were clear and quiet compared to the loud and busy streets during the day. "I don't know if I want to find out what happened to her" I say. "What do you mean" dean asks. "What if I am not prepared for the truth, and even if she is still alive I can't just go back to my normal life and forget about all of this" I say. "You will figure out what to do when the time comes" Dean says. "But what if I can't" I say. "You will kid, I know you will no matter what happens" he says. Just then he gets a phone call "oh, ok we are on our way back" Dean says then hangs up the phone. "Sam found something" dean says.

We get back to the motel and Sam talks to Dean while I get ready for bed. They are whispering when I say "hey, I can handle what you are saying". Sam and Dean both look at each other before saying "there was no Amanda Coronado that I found that matched her description but I did search her face and found her in a missing persons report from 5 years ago". "Ok and" I say, "she was your next door neighbor before she went missing without a trace of where she went" sam says.  I look at both of them with disbelief, "So your saying this girl went missing because of me" I say. "No not at all" dean says. "But she w-" I said before dean cut me off by saying "it is not and will never be your fault".  "If you guys don't mind I am going to go to bed" I say then lay down on the couch. "Why don't you sleep on the bed" dean says. "No" I say then close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

I wake up in a bed and look over and see dean sleeping on the couch. "He must of put me on the bed last night and slept on the couch" I tell myself. I make coffee and get on my laptop. It is 5:00 when I get into a wormhole of looking into this girl Amanda. I didn't realize how long I had been looking into her until I look at the clock and see that it is 8:00. I see Dean wake up then stand up and I say "your sleeping on the bed tonight". Dean woke up Sam and they both get ready for the day. "We are going to go get breakfast, want anything?" Dean asks. "No" I say while still intently staring at my laptop. He walks up to me and says "are you ok". "Yeah I'm fine" I say without even looking at him. I sam see him look at sam in the corner of my eye. "I'm bringing you back food" dean says then him and Sam leave.

A few minutes I get a call from an unknown number, I answer it "hello, who is it" I say. "I see you discovered my true identity" the voice says, I get chills when I realized that the voice is Amanda. "How did you find my phone number" I ask. "That is irrelevant information"she says. "Now I called to inform you to meet me at the coffee shop you and your little boyfriend sat or I will kill Sam and Dean, your choice you have 1 hour" then the phone hangs up. I stand for a few second in disbelief then get to work. I write Sam and Dean a note that says "I love you guys and I couldn't imagine losing you guys. I know you will try to find me but please don't. Just forget about me. Tell lance to also forget about me, I came into your lives and now I am leaving them. See you guys on the other side, I love you and please forget about my existence, it will be easier for both of you, love Elizabeth"

I run outside of the motel being sure not to bring the key so no one could find out where sam and dean where. I call dean "hello" he says. "How far are you guys" I asked. "About 10 minutes away" he says. "Good" I say, "put me on speaker" I continue. "Why" he asked. "Just do to please" I say. "Ok your on speaker" Dean says after a few seconds. I could feel the tears forming in my eyes as I said "I love you guys and please don't blame yourselves for this". "Elizabeth what are you talking about" Sam asks. I could hear the panic in his voice, "I don't know how this is going to end but if I die please forget about me, and don't come looking for me" I say. "Elizabeth whatever your thinking about doing please rethink it, we can't lose you" Dean says. Tears fall from my eyes as I say "I can't, I value your lives more then mine anyways this has always been my fate, I love you guys please stay safe". "Elizabeth plea-" Dean starts to say then I hang up. I wipe away my tears then I smash my phone and make sure to hide the sim card so no one can get sam or deans numbers. I then walk up to the coffee shop and adjust my face before walking inside, I make sure I don't look like I was crying before sitting in front of Amanda. "Follow me" she says and she leads me to a car but before I get in the car I say "only if you promise you will leave sam and dean out of this". "Fine they are irrelevant to this anyways" she says then I get into the car and we drive away. "What did I get myself into" I think.

——————————————————––––––––––––I know guys it had been awhile which is why I am not going to promise anything. But I am officially a junior in high school which is kinda exciting but that also means I am on summer vacation which in return means more time for writing. There were a lot of emotions in this chapter and I hope you liked it, I love you all and talk to you next update -Mary ❤️-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 327 47
It had been one year since Alexis had been in the hunting world. One year since Sam had pushed Lucifer back into the pit and stopped the apocalypse...
6K 164 23
๊œฑแดœแด˜แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แดœส€แด€สŸ: ๊œฑแด‡แด€๊œฑแดษด๊œฑ 1-5 ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ ๐‘ฌ๐’€๐‘ฌ๐‘บ ๐—” ๐—ฉ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ ๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ i do not own Supernatural, any of the characters or their...
1.5K 28 10
"Millie get your bags! We have to leave in an hour!" I yelled to my six year old. "Coming mommy!" She yelled. I smiled as I shook my head and grabbed...
14.1K 316 13
Eve was only 8 when her parents were killed on a hunt, and she was sent to live with Bobby Singer, and for a year that's where she always was. Uncle...