Arrange Marriage [Completed]

Bởi taaniry

#4 in swasan stories A Swasan Story Destiny made swasan marriage. Swara is bold and intelligent. How she wil... Xem Thêm

Arrange Marriage (shot-1)
Arrange Marriage (shot-2)
Arrange Marriage (shot-3)
Arrange Marriage (shot-4)
Arrange Marriage (shot-6)
Arrange Marriage (shot-7)
Epilogue
A/N

Arrange Marriage (shot-5)

10.6K 442 105
Bởi taaniry

Scene opens at next morning,

Swara and Ragini are in kitchen and made launch together, laughing and chatting.

Sujata comes at kitchen and Ragini start looking at floor.

" Swara beta and you also go at office and take launch for both Laksh and Sanskar. Laksh forgot to get today's launch" sujata said then looks at swara, " beta I want to talk to you" said and left.

Swara Left behind her, " ji ma" swara said.

" Beta, thanks only for you after so many years Sanskar had started eat with us. I'm so happy, umm I know maybe he denied to eat launch but I trust you. You can do this." Sujata said

Swara hug her.." thanks ma for trust me so much and I promised you, he will surely complete this launch" after release the hug sujata left smiling.

Swara and Ragini both comes at office with tiffin in there's hand.

Ragini went towards Laksh cabin. Seeing her Laksh smile and both sit down and start chatting with each other and both had launch, feeding each other.

Another side, Swara is Standing outside of Sanskar's cabin and tried to hear what's going on inside because Kavita and Sanskar are inside together.

" Kavita please just go, I clear you all " Sanskar said but Kavita is Kavita.

" You don't love her.. infant don't like her so please just divorce her. You know how much I love you and you also love me" Kavita said.

Swara is feeling so angry to hear divorce thing how can a girl is so cheap, hunting for another's husband. But she wants to hear Sanskar answer.

" Kavita please leave. Marriage is not a joke that whenever what we want we can do. If I don't love her that doesn't matter still I'm not gonna divorce her or cheating with her. Please leave now, I have so much work." Sanskar said.

Kavita feel so much angry, she left from there and swara smile to hearing his answer.

Kavita is about to left but stopped hearing her name. She turned and looking at Swara in so much anger.

Swara comes near her and a smirk in her face, " listen Miss.. just stay away from my husband you are his ex and past and I'm his future so just go away" she said.

Kavita looking at her..if possible she wants to burn in Swara with her anger..," so you are the Swara, listen and get that in your mind Sanskar is mine and I'll get him by hook or crook so the better will be if you just stay away from him" heard it Swara laughs.

" Seriously?? Didn't you heard if. Just go away from us life." Swara said.

" You know what just some days and he will be back to me" Kavita said in challenge tone.

" Really.?? Let's see what will happen? Is my relation more powerful or your disgusting plans" Swara said.

" Let's see" Kavita said.

Sanskar comes there and looking at them, both giving each other some looks he didn't understand.

" Kavita you can go, swara come with me" Sanskar said.

Swara gives her a smirk and Kavita left glaring at them.

swasan come in his cabin.

" What are you doing here?" Sanskar said.

" For launch" said she start settled all in table.

" Huhh?? I'm not interested you can eat and left" Sanskar said.

" I think you forget what can I say to all" swara said and smirked at him.

Sanskar glaring at her but comes at table. Both eat there launch silently.

"What are you talking to her?" He said broke the silent.

" Nothing that concerns you. But I warned you just stay away from her." Swara said.

" Excuse me?? I don't take orders so don't try this. And it's my choice what should I do. And stay away from Kavita" Sanskar said.

" So the churaial name is Kavita" swara mummer.

" Did you say anything?" Sanskar asked.

" Nope. I'm going..bye and please don't late" saying this she left.

Sanskar looking at the door.." what the hell, why she's always ordering me." Saying continue his work.

Today sanskar come fast because Swara always wait for him, she will be hungry.

Both eat there dinner and went to sleep.

In between sleep Swara put her hand on his chest. Sanskar still didn't sleep so deep so feel her hand he looking at her.

Her cute Angelic face bright due to moon light. He noticed her more nearly, she's actually beautiful, perfect and nice person.

The first time he noticed her the marriage day when she comes downstairs but looks away immediately.

And now having her so close why his heart beat so fast?..but he enjoyed when she blackmailing him with hesitated.

He knows , she will never saying all nonsense in between family but he enjoyed all this.

He feels different with her. Thinking all this he drifted into sleep.

At morning, Swara open her eyes and shock to see she's hugging him. She tried to get up but her Mangalsutra stuck with his cloth.

She Tried to free but Sanskar wake up, Swara feel so embarrassed.

" Wait let me" Sankar said and tried to free this. He's looking at her...her morning messy hair is falling on him, her natural face looks so much cute, beautiful and innocent.

After freeing mangalsutra, Swara get up and runs towards bathroom. Sanskar Chuckled to see her actions.

After breakfast all mens left towards office.

Ragini is happy today as now she allowed in Mandir and also at morning Annapurna talk to her when they're making breakfast. They're still angry but if she tried they will soon accept her, she can feel it.

Sanskar sitting in office and looking at the invitation of tomorrow a business party. He's having second thoughts about going there as Kavita will be also there, where she's working there's employee also coming.

But then he thought why he would not going he should be. He decided to talk Swara about party and Kavita also will be there too.

After finishing work he comes at home and as usual Swara is waiting for him.

Never ever anyone waiting for him..he always come at late night but in late nights also she's waiting, so what the meaning of coming late and made her more hungry. He smile little and went towards room to get fresh.

They eat there dinner silently.
_________________________

How's that chappy guy's??

Please please please like comment and share.

Love you guys ❤️❤️

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

86.1K 3.6K 26
Swara, a beautiful girl who lives in Kolkata with her father, step mother and the step sister. She falls in love with a man who is exact opposite of...
268K 16.8K 59
#10 in shivika This is the story about 2 people who are in love with each other but their family doesn't know. what happen when the family came to kn...
581K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
247K 7.5K 24
Story about two individuals-SWARA BOSE and SANSKAR MAHESWARI.How they r married with each other unfortunately and how they fall in love after marriag...