Date Night // Narry AU // Wat...

By Dianarry_

"Dinner at 6?" "promise?" "promise." The start of something terrible. More

7th Period • 1
Shots fired • 2
Windy Forecast • 3
Blue Devil • 4
Seeing Blind • 5
Repetitive • 6
Busted • 7
Busted Again • 8
A relationship? • 9
Babygirl • 10
Love Song • 11
Highway to Hell • 12
Elana's Vision • 13
Cracking the Code • 14
Taking leads • 15
Bloody Sand • 16
Blank Space · 18
Final Massacre · 19
The Aftermath · 20
Senior Night · The Sequel !!

Criminal Rendezvous • 17

209 7 2
By Dianarry_

Critical chapter, read everything

Next morning I heard giggling, smacking and felt the bed moving. I opened my eyes and my eye sight was blurry. What in the hell was going on?

"Shh! You'll wake Niall." I hear a whisper and I blink a few times before looking over to see Liza and Louis cuddled on the right side of the bed. My body shoots up and out of the bed. I was furious.

"You!" I raise my voice scaring the two with my movements. Liza's body tenses on top of Louis' lap and Louis looks over to me with a smile.

"You bitches left last night." I curse at them. They look at me with fear painted on their face.

"I am absolutely ashamed of you guys. How could you put the family in danger like that? You could've been killed!" I raised my voice still standing near the side of the bed.

"Oh relax Niall, it's nothing-" Liza tries to grab my arm and I snatch back.

"Nothing? It's everything but nothing. People have been dying. People I know personally. It's not nothing!" I say and she pushes herself off Louis' lap. She crawls over to me and perches up in front of me.

"We're sorry." She says and turn to look a Louis. He nods towards me, still unable to speak.

"We didn't think about what we were doing and we are sorry." She smiles and I scoffs at her.

"Please if you were sorry and actually cared then you wouldn't have gone." I roll my eyes. At this point I'm leaving my assigned room to go and calm down for a second. Its like I'm riding in the car with a drunk driver.

"Niall. C'mon, you're being a bit douchey." I ignore that comment from louis and then hear him whispering to Liza. I don't even pay attention when I grabbed my phone off the dresser and just leave.

When I left I make my way over to Emily's room and walk in without knocking. I come in and shes wearing her underwear and bra while eating crisps.

"Welcome to my room." She smiles bringing her blanket over her covering herself and smiling bright at me.

"Hey. We need to talk." I say rushing over to her bed and sitting up to face her.

"Okay whats seems to be-"

"Louis and Liza became a thing overnight and they snuck out to fuck around and I woke  up to see them in my bed foreplaying their way into sex." I say out loud and watch as Emily roll her eyes alnost out of her head.

"Well. Can't say I'm surprised." She huffs out and then standing up after getting out of bed to reveal her lingerie set.

I try not to stare due to her being my best friend but she is well put together. Reminds me of Harry. Well if he had short platinum blonde hair.

"Also you'll never believe who's in jail and under investigation for all of this?" I say remembering the informatiom I found out last night.

"Whom?" She says bending over to her suitcase to get a thin tshirt that covers her entire body. Slipping it on and it coming down her body like silk.

"Zayn. And get this. Zayn and Louis broke up and the reason he was arrested was drunk driving." I told her and she frowns at me.

"That's insane."

"I knooow. And louis didn't give one bit of a shit." She then shrugs her shoulders and sits on the floor in front of me

"I don't blame him. Since dad stepped out on our mom he hasn't really given a shit about anybody. Besides Zayn was a bad kid. Maybe he is the killer." She says and I shake my head.

"Name one way how. Zayn isn't related to any of the deceased except Liam and Giselle. And I doubt he'd kill them." I say and she shrugs again then yawns.

"Well I guess the only way to figure it out is if we ask him ourselves." She says and stands to her feet while giving me a mischeivious look.

"What are you thinking right now?" I ask uneasily.

"Your mother is one of the investigating officers on this. Maybe she can get us some visitation access." She says and lifts her eyebrow up and down. I frown and shake my head immeadiatly.

"No. She doesn't want us anywhere near this case. There's no way she'd let us." I say.

And 5 minutes later I'm sitting in my mothers room while she gets dressed begging to see Zayn.

"Mum? Please! I want to see him badly." I lie even though Emily is outside anxiously wanting a yes.

"I already told you hun. He is a suspect. You can't." She straps her belt on and securing her gun.

"Mom please. Zayn is my friend. I just want to make sure he's okay." I plead with hed. She just huffs her breath and shakes her head.

"I don't know, Niall. How do I know your actually friends with him and not trying to put yourself in danger?" She asks and I roll my eyes.

"Mom. Be serious." I squint at her and raising my hands to point at the stupid shit she just said.

"Yeah I'd love to go talk to an absolute stranger who's being investigated for killing my friends and make sure he's okay?" I sarcastically point out.

"Niall. You better not be lying to me." She clenches her teeth looking at me with her harsh motherly look.

I feel sweat beads fly down my face as I sit here and gulp down my fear.

"I am not lying to you." I say and she relaxes her tense body. She sighs and nods.

"Okay. I will have Tom take you. But you visit only for an hour. And you are to come straight here." She says stern pointing at me with an evil scowl on her face.

"Geez. Yes mum." I say smiling at her uneasily.

"Okay. I'll tell him." She says walking past me after planting a kiss on my cheek and patting my cheek after. I smile and blush at the action. I then follow her out and straight back to Emily's room to give her the good news.

"Not a chance." I hear come from my room. My nosy ear perked up and I slowly backed up towards the door to hear more.

"They won't find out Liza." Louis says.

"I mean they'll notice by looking."

Please the whole house knows your fucking each other. Get over it.

"Okay. I guess so. But we cant tell anyone." She whispers. But loud enough to where I can barely hear.

"Of course." Louis says and I heard silence after that. Well the brand new couple is having sex and is afraid to say. What a wimpy relationship.

Who am I kidding? I wouldn't be able to say about Harry and I. Speaking of Harry, maybe he can come see me today.

I walk into the room where Emily was slipping on shorts. She quickly turns to me eargerly with her eyes bugged out waiting for my answer.

"She said yes. Tom's taking us." I say filling the silence and fist pumps the air in excitement.

"Yes. Detectives on the low. We're gonna figure this shit out baby." Emily says and bouncing around. I shake my head and laugh at her beams of cuteness.

"Okay, okay. Im going to get some jeans and tee and I will be right back." I let her know and she nods at me through her awkward celebration dance. I walk out the room and over into my room.

I walked in and it was vacant. No one was in here when clearly Liza and Lou were in here five minutes ago.

"When did they leave? And where did they leave to?" I mumble to myself walking over to my suitcase to grab black skinnies and a band tee.

Once I had all of my clothes on including my shoes and jean jacket. I ruffled my hair to look presentable and decide this is the best I will do right now.

I walk back into the hall. Emily and Tom were talking against the wall talking. I seen Tom had his keys in hand and his gun around his waist.

"Oh right. Ready to go?" Tom says when he notices me.

"Have been. For awhile." I gesture to their deep conversation. Emily blushed and Tom just smiles.

"Follow me. "

"Im walking on sunshine!" Tom sings out in the car to the radio. He is bouncing and tapping the wheel to the beat as he drives. He seemed like a happy bean to be a police officer.

Emily and I have sat on the hard seats of the cop car watching him dance and sing his little heart out.

He's danced to Michael Jackson, Stevie Wonder and Pharell. He's either a free spirited man or he got some good news today.

He takes a quick turn into the station and turns down the music finally. He turns back to look at Emily and I.

"We are here." He smiles. After we got out, he then escorted us inside the precinct and to the jail cell where zayn was being held. Well after going through metal detectors and getting visitors passes.

We approach the cell to see Zayn. He looked awful.

"Oh! Ew." Emily says and covers her nose.

"Jesus." I say and take in his appearance. He looked sweaty, dirty and tired. He had on a torn tee and blacks skinnies. They looked disgusting as if he hasn't taken a shower in weeks. His eyes were sunken and he bad black bags.

Tom unlocks the door and goes inside to politely ask Zayn to get up. When he finally does, Tom points towards us and I sweae Zayn lights up at us.

Zayn then stands and follows Tom out of the cell where eventually he cuffed him. He then turns to us and smiles. Smiled like I've never seen before. It was surprising.

"I mean you guys aren't my first choice but its nice to see you." He smiles and Emily scoffs.

"Yeah. Nice to see you too." She says in a sarcastic way making Zayn stick his tongue out at her in a playfulway.

We all walk down the hall and into a secluded room where there was a table with three chairs.

We all go sit inside and Tom then locks us in then leaving to enjoy his day. Zayn smirks.

"Who's that twink?" Zayn asks and I clear my throat.

"How are you feeling?" I ask and he shrugs. He leans back in his chair.

"I'm alright. A bit parched and tired. A little brittle." He says and I nod. Emily then pitches in.

"How did this happen? This is crazy." She asks.

"I got into a car accident with alcohol in my system. Even though it was a very low amount they arrested me anyway." He says and Emily places her hand on the table.

"No ya doink! Im talking about you being investigated for murder smartass." Emily says and his eyes widen then.

"OOH! Yeah! Um. Long story-"

"Edit it and give us the shorter version." I say bluntly and he stops to look at me.

"Okaay. He needs to get laid, amiright?" He goofs then look to Emily who was straight facing him.

He clears his throat. "Uh They told me a lady recognized me in the woods with Louis one day and says she remembered me being there hours before Peyton was hung. When in reality I was smoking pot." He starts and I frown.

"But she only remembers me because of a jacket I had on that day." He says and then gestures to his jacket he was wearing.

"So she seen you and Louis the same day when Peyton died?" Emily asks

"Yeah." He answers.

"Speaking of this jacket, you are going to think I'm insane but I think Louis did it." He says and Emily frowns.

"How so?" I ask.

"Well, lou and I broke up an hour before I got in a wreck. He then told me something was wrong with my bike and asked for pliers and my brakes weren't working while I was driving. Then that day peyton died, louis left school around 4th period and said he'd meet me in an hour. Then he came and got me, he shoved some rope in his trunk and said you needed it for a science project." He explains and by the second I get even the more mad.

"So my conclusion is Louis is the killer. It would make sense anyway." He says and Emily stands from her chair with her face fuming red.

"How so?! How do we even know your telling the truth? Your such a fucking liar!" Emily yells pushing the table back.

"Because sweetie, Giselle was the one who killed your grandpa." He says. His face was tense but you could tell he wasn't lying.

"My papa was drunk. He killed himself." She says with hot tears falling down her face.

"No. Giselle hit him and his car swerved off the road. Giselle lied to you if she told you other." He continues. I shake my head hoping not to hear any further.

"He's not a killer Zayn." I say

"Yes he is. Well at least I pieced it together. Liam was a piece of shit to Emily, the wife was the cause of his parents divorce, Peyton was a huge bitch and I broke up with him. Too bad I survived." He says and then leans over the table.

"So believe it honey! He's a fucking murderer!" He screams at her. She charges at him before I stopped her. She was full on sobbing trying to get a hit at Zayn. I didn't blame her. Its her brother for crying out loud.

But could I ignore the fact that it seemed true?

We both buzz the buzzzer for Tom to come get us. I comfort a crying Emily and when Tom comes more officers were with him.

He urgently pull us out which stops Emily's cries. He then turns to look at us. A clear lump in his throat and his eyes glossy.

"Uh guys, I have some really bad news."

"Liza and Louis are missing."

*

DUN DUN DUN!!!!

Almost the finale. Im so excited.

Who believes Louis is the actually the killer?

Who do you think is the killer?

Later bubs ✌✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 399 12
"He's attractive, talented and successful. What could be wrong with him?"
835K 9.2K 56
I write funny, cute, and sad; basically any imagine you ask for. Leave suggestions in the comment box! I will do requests, but I will title the chapt...
208K 6.4K 39
"Do You Trust Me?" Those Are The Words That Started It All
883 23 21
"What if something totally amazing happens in the club?" "What. Maddy you're so imaginative," "What? Anything can happen, who knows you might meet a...