Torment (age regression)

By AdoringlyFlorence

Camila Cabello is a 16 year old girl. Her home life isn't the greatest and she's constantly living in fear of... More

Chapter 1 (sneakpeak)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Sangria wine
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Normila
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Epilogue
Sweet_DispositionLJ

Chapter 35

10.8K 500 307
By AdoringlyFlorence

"Camila Cabello, if you leave this room then you'll find yourself back in the corner for the third time this morning. I don't know what's wrong with you today but it better stop and it better stop now" Lauren says firmly as comes to a stop just outside the kitchen door with her arms crossed against her chest, one eyebrow raised pointedly as if she was daring the youngster to defy her.

Today had been...hectic if she was putting it politely. She doesn't know why or how, but it was like Camila had suddenly gained a tone of confidence overnight and was now putting it into play by constantly fighting her.

In a way, she was glad, as it meant the young girl was now comfortable enough to show how she was feeling in a way that wasn't breaking down into terrified tears, but the other half wishes she could have her sweet little girl back. The girl that didn't talk back and the girl that never got into trouble.

But she knew this happening was inevitable. It happens with every kid who gets a new home with a new parent. They were testing them, pushing them to see how much they could take before they snapped. She knew by doing this, Camila was trying to see how much she really cared, she wanted to see if she would end up doing what her farther did.

Hurting her.

Stopping in the doorway, Camila turns her body round to face her mama. The pout was evident on her face, but Lauren could also see defiance lingering in her eyes too which told her the chance of Camila listening to her was low.

Defiantly, she sticks her tongue out before doing what was expected and storming out if the room.

"Karla Camila!" Lauren says sternly as she follows after her.

"Fuck off!"

Lauren's eyes widen in alarm as she abruptly stops in her tracks, trying her best to process the fact that that type of langue had just left her baby's lips.

Camila just swore. Her innocent baby that had never uttered a bad word before...just swore, and at her. What her hell? Shaking off her initial shock, she storms after the youngster feeling anger bubbling in her chest.

She knows that punishing her on instinct now would be a big no no for the simple fact she may say something she'd regret, but that didn't stop her from giving her a stern talking to.

Stopping outside the room Camila had disappeared into, she speaks, her voice showing her clear dislike towards the situation, "You have ten minutes to calm yourself down before getting your butt into the living room corner. If you're not there when I come and check on you, you'll find yourself in even more trouble than you're already in." She says sternly, "I'm so disappointed in you Camila, so so disappointed" she adds, her tone growing sad.

She waits a second, but after hearing no movement from inside the room, she heads back to the kitchen to try and calm herself down.

From Camila's antics today, it was safe to say she was beginning to reach her wits end. First, it was going through her makeup without permission while she was still sleeping, next it was hitting her on the arm when she couldn't get her way about having chocolate for breakfast, and now this.

Sure, she expected the defiance to appear eventually, but she no way anticipated it to be as bad as this. If she had, she would have prepared herself more.

Just as she leans against the counter with a coffee cup in her hand, a diaper and t-shirt clad Camila slowly makes her way into the living room looking down at her sock clad feet. By the way she refuses to look else where proves she was feeling very sorry for herself, and Lauren, not liking to see her so upset has to hold back her want to just wrap her tightly in her arms and hold her close.

"That's right little girl, get your butt into the corner." She speaks instead, watching with only a tiny bit of remorse as her baby jumps at her words and quickly hurries to one of the corners of the room.

Sighing to prepare herself for what was about to happen, she sets her cup down and wonders into the living room. She sends a quick glance Camila's way to make sure she was doing as was told, and once she see's she was, she sits herself down onto the couch and drops her head into her hands whilst letting out a deep sigh.

She wants to think that ten minutes of corner time would be enough to get through to the youngster, but by the simple the fact she had already been in it twice today with little to no improvement on behaviour, she wasn't so sure.

Deciding that they had to talk before any other punishments went ahead, she sits up and runs a hand through her hair. From the corner of her eye she could see the small girl trembling in place, and she has to hold back the lump in her throat at seeing her baby so scared.

This had to be done, but that didn't mean she had to like it.

She clears her throat, "Camila, come here please" she says quietly, but loudly enough for the youngster to hear her.

Camila freezes at her words, her whole body trembling with fear as she reluctantly turns round in place to face the voice that had called her. She knew she had no right to be scared, it was her fault she was in this situation after all. If she wanted to avoid this all together then she shouldn't have been bad.

Taking a deep breath to calm her impending want to cry, she slowly walks over to her mama and stops when she was standing directly in front of her, her trembling hands coming up to rest on her jean clad legs.

Lauren looks at her for a second before letting out a deep sigh, "What do you have to say for yourself?" She asks eventually, not really knowing what else to say.

Playing with a loose thread on the woman's jeans, Camila sniffles, "I'm sorry" she whimpers ashamedly, a single tear streaming down her cheek leaving a wet trail in its place.

"Are you? Because first you go through my makeup without permission, then you hit me for not getting your way, then you throw a tantrum and swear at me?! I don't know what's going on with you today little lady, but this needs to stop." Lauren reprimands sternly.

Camila's bottom lip quivers and she nods her head. She has a feeling she knows what her mama's next words will be.

"For your behaviour I'm going to be giving you five bare spanks to your butt." Lauren starts almost regrettably, "If it gets too much i need you to tell me to stop and I will immediately. You're in control of this Camila, you decide what you're not and are comfortable with. Do you understand?" Lauren speaks as she brings her hand up to wipe away the tears on Camila's cheeks.

Honestly, this is the last thing she wants to do considering with Camila's past, but she was at a loss at how else to get through to her.

The youngster nods her head.

"This is noway indented to hurt you physically" the woman continues "it's intended to make you think before you act next time you're mad. I know this is scary, but mama will be here to look after you and make you feel better once it's done. Are you ready?" Lauren asks, feeling her own heart pounding heavily in her chest.

Why was she so nervous?

Letting out a soft sob, Camila nods her head again.

"I need you to reply vocally sweetheart" Lauren says softly, not making a move.

Camila sniffles, "yes mama" she whispers, tears now repeatedly falling down her wet cheeks. Why couldn't she just have been a good girl?

Lauren smiles, "Good girl" she praises, reaching to undo the tabs of the girls diaper. She notices her hands trembling, so she tries her best to steady them as she rolls the still clean diaper up and tosses it to the side.

"Remember, you're in control here, just tell me to stop if it gets too much, okay?" She says as she gently eases Camila's trembling frame across her lap.

When Camila nods and tightly grips onto her leg, she lays the first spank down onto her butt. It wasn't hard, barely enough to leave a mark, but when Camila cries out, she immediately freezes worrying this was too much too soon.

Knowing she had it just get it over with before she backed out, she lays down the rest of the spanks. By time she's done, Camila was silently sobbing across her lap, her hands now white from how tightly she was gripping her leg.

By the lack of reddening to her behind, Lauren knows that the spanking couldn't have hurt that much. She guesses it was just the remembering of what her past was like with her sperm donor.

"There we go, all done. You're such a brave girl" she praises softly as she eases Camila up on her lap, manoeuvring her so she was sat with one of her legs either side of her own, "Shh, you're okay baby, mama's got you" she soothes as she wraps both arms securely round her back, one of her hands cupping the back of her head whilst the other lightly pats her back.

Camila cries heavily into her mama's neck. The spanking didn't hurt that much and that's not really why she was crying, she was just feeling sad that she was bad enough for this to have to happen. She wanted to be a good girl, she really really did, but for some reason, she just felt off today. Her tummy was aching and so was her back.

"Mama" she whimpers once her sobs had eased, bringing her hand up to tug on the woman's shirt.

Knowing what she wanted and knowing she wasn't about to deny her, Lauren gently manoeuvres the youngster so she was sat sideways on her lap before lifting up her shirt. She aids girl with latching on as she was still pretty upset, and once she was fully relaxed in her arms and suckling contently with her eyes closed, she allows herself to sigh a breath of relief.

**

Tell me what you think!

Next chapter: 220 votes

Thank you for reading my lovelies!! 💜

Oh, and it's my birthday today too 😂 yay!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 4.9K 29
Camila cabello is a 17 year old teen whom 18 year old Lauren Jauregui thinks not only to be a fuckgirl in an accidental text but also very attractive...
350K 11.1K 27
"I think scars are like battle wounds - beautiful, in a way. They show what you've been through and how strong you are for coming out of it" -Demi Lo...
929K 22.2K 26
Contains BDSM/MDLG/ageplay Camren AU. *I do NOT ship camren in real life. This is purely for entertainment purposes*
27.1K 617 1
camila is the 18 year old nanny. lauren is a 35 year old accomplished actress. they shouldn't work but love doesnt follow any rules.