*To BE DELETED SOON* β„³π’Άπ“Žπ’·οΏ½...

By KyKy4129

This all started when Rachel was on vacation...If feelings for the enemy become too strong can they keep it... More

Complications
Vacation
You Did WHAT?!?
His plan
The end of My beautiful vacation
opinions and Mistakes
The Other Glitter Force?
Compliments
Ira's Perverted side
New Siblings!!!
Truth or Dare
More Precure???
Ira sings...
Family Issues And The Match Makers
Dream of Magnolia
The game
Time Travel.
Before We Go and once we go
Suspicious
Glitter Joker
Getting over it
Madyson?
Lies
Marmo's Cousin
Fight
A/N
Reboot
New Cover
update on the new book

What's Next?

221 7 2
By KyKy4129

Rikka's P.O.V
Clara:Haha caught you red handed. Your a jerk. Ira:Welp ima go Bye Rikka! Bye Ira.

Clara:Well you wanna come hangout at my house? I guess,I got nothing else to do. Clara:Exactly.

We walk to Clara's house and find Raquel and Lance talking with Sebastian. Hi guys!

Sebastian:Welcome back miss Clara and miss Rikka. Clara:GoodEvening Sebastian. I'm so tired Clara.

Clara:Well you could stay over. Su-. I was cut off by my phone.
-------------------
Mom:Hey Rikka come home I have a surprise!

Sure mom!

Mom:See ya in a few minutes.
-------------------
Sorry Clara my mom needs me see you at school tomorrow! Clara:To bad Till tomorrow then.

I rush home and open the door. Mom:Ok Rikka welcome your new siblings Yuki and Dominic! I look down and two little kids are staring at me.

Oh,Hello. Yuki:Nice to meet You big sister! Dom:"yay". Mom:Well I need you to watch them and also,please don't do anything with your boyfriend.

Ok mom bye! I shut the door and Ira appears. Ira:Hey Rikka GUESS WHAT? What? Ira:Marmo is on vacation FAR away from here!

Finally she's so creepy....Oh and these are my new siblings Yuki and Dominic. Ira:Hi. Yuki:Woah you have bat ears!

Dom:I like you. That's offensive. Dom:Well he's like a superhero. I snicker. Superhero Is the LAST think Ira could ever be.

Ira:That's because being a hero sucks. And that's why you always lose to us. Ira:Your just cheaters. Cheaters....Ha if anything your the cheaters.

Ira:Whatever you say Chef Rikka. Well ok young mercinare. Dom:Do you wanna play cops and robbers?

Ira:Do I actually get to rob something? No you pretend. Ira:Oh then wheats the point? To have fun.

Yuki:I wanna play superhero's! Ira:Then play with Rikka she's one of the five superhero's I know. Yeah and he's one of the five villains I know.

Dom:Then how come you hangout? Because. Yuki:I don't understand.

Dom:Ok well I wanna meet these superhero's! Not the best idea. Ira:Well I think it's a perfect idea.

Yeah because your evil. The door opens then Clara,Mackenzie,Natalie, and Maya come in. Hi guys.

Natalie:You missed practice you can still improve. Yuki:Hello! Dom:Meh. Maya:Oh Rikka who're they?

They're my new siblings Yuki and Dominic. Maya:Nice to meet you I'm Maya Aida Rikka's Best friend!

To be continued......
MWAHAHAHAHA My evil side has taken over so Till next time.....HAHAHAHAHA MWAHAHAHAHA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 344 32
The glitter force doki doki starts to grow up and start to develop lives of their own. This will be how Mana/Maya and the rest of the gf need to cope...
28.2K 378 43
CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS FROM ANIME AND MANGA!!!! Natsumi wants to repair the bond between her brothers. She decides to do this with the help of her e...
29.5K 635 18
Ira and Rikka go through tough situations while trying to figure out there own feelings. they both know very well they are enemies so will things go...
3.1K 24 8
The story is that All Precures from Max Heart to Healin' Good team up! They all gathered in one team to celebrate reunion until then someone wants to...