Drinny - fanfiction.

By harryp0tterships

More

Drinny - fanfiction.
Chapter one.
Chaptor two.
Chapter three.
Chapter four.
chapter five.
chapter seven.
chapter eight.
chapter nine.
Chapter ten.
Chapter eleven.
Chapter twelve.
Chapter thirteen.
Chapter fourteen.
Chapter fifteen.
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen.
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three

chapter six.

2.8K 74 11
By harryp0tterships

The next few days were spent with Draco ignoring Ginny, if he wasn't mocking her. And Ginny spent her days trying to catch Draco's eye, her nights were spent crying. She didn't talk to anyone, not even Harry.

She didn't understand why she had reacted this way, she had always thought she didn't care about Draco, but she did. A lot.

Hermione and Luna were very concerned, but they reacted differently. Hermione spent her time trying to comfort her, trying to get her to talk, whilst Luna just sat with Ginny reading or doing homework. She knew both meant well.

Ron, Harry, Fred and George had all found out about what happened with the note, but Hermione explained to them the joke Ginny and Draco had, and that Draco had showed Pansy and Pansy started shouting about it. They were confused about this friendship between Ginny and Draco, but didn't question her. Instead they all confronted Draco, and had a fight. Ginny still did not talk.

She no longer believed Draco had shown Pansy the note, but she did not tell anyone this, they would never believe her anyway.

Ginny still attended Quidditch practise. She played better than ever. Draco, Crabbe and Goyle always watched. They constantly laughed at her and Harry, and she wanted Draco to realise how good she was. This was the only thing she kept the same in her life.

On Saturday, it was the first Quidditch match. Gryffindor against Slytherin. This was the most nervous she had felt for a quidditch match, ever. Purely because her and Draco would be playing at the same time. Ginny changed in silence.

"Good luck, Ginny. You're one of our best players at the moment, you'll make all the difference," George grinned and pulled her into a hug. All of her brothers were being very kind to her at the moment. As the team walked out in a line onto the pitch, she groaned as she realised she would be shaking hands with Draco, as he was also the youngest chaser on the Slytherin team.

"Teams shake hands." Madam Hooch said clearly. Ginny glanced up at Malfoy. He was holding out his hand, his face a mask of stone. Ginny took his hand and shook it slowly, as she touched his hand she suddenly felt a shot of electricity shoot through her. And then it was gone. She gasped and drew back her hand. He looked at her quizically, then composed himself once again.

"Mount you brooms" She heard Madam Hooch say, she got onto her broom, still staring at Draco. She heard the whistle, but neither her or Draco moved.

"Ginny! Come on!" She looked up to see Harry shouting at her. She glanced at Draco again, then flew up. She caught up with Angelina, who was in the process of throwing the Quaffle to Katie. All three girls flew at great speed towards the hoops. Katie threw the Quaffle to Ginny, who swerved around, confusing the keeper, then threw it into the left hoop.

"Ten points to Gryffindor!" She heard Lee Jordans voice in the distance "That Ginny Weasley, she's a right good chaser she is! Wouldn't mind going out with that one, you know, if she wasn't my bestfriend's sister!"

Ginny started laughing. Lee often made funny comments during the matches. She looked at Harry, and laughed at his expression. But suddenly stopped, she had seen Draco, his reaction matched Harry's. He was glaring at Lee with even more jealousy that Harry. Ginny shook her head, then focused on the match again. Both her and Draco were the stars of the match. It definitely seemed like each one was trying to impress the other. Eventually the match finished, with Gryffindor having 65 more points than Slytherin.

Just as Harry caught the snitch, one of the Slytherin beaters hit a bludger right at Ginny. It knocked her off her broom, and as she hurled towards the ground she caught the look of horror on Dracos face. She closed her eyes and prepared for pain.

She woke up in a warm bed. She reached up and felt bandages on her head. She tried to sit up but was overwhelmed with dizziness and pain.

"Ginny!" She looked to her left, sitting there was Luna and Hermione.

"What happened?" Ginny asked.

"What can you remember?" Asked Hermione, taking Ginny's hand.

"Being knocked off my broom, hurtling to the ground, seeing Malfoy staring at me, shutting my eyes," Ginny said slowly, it hurt to talk.

"Yes, all that happened, but Draco realised what was happening faster than anyone else. He flew towards you and caught you just in time,"Luna smiled knowingly. "He's been visting you everyday."

"Why do I have bandages on my head then?"

"You and Draco didn't have to softest landing. He was so concerned on making sure you didn't hit the ground he caught you, then crashed himself." Hermione said.

"Why isn't he in the hospital wing then?" Ginny could feel herself getting tired.

"He refused. He isn't very hurt, just a broken arm, which Madam Pomfrey could fix in a minute. You, on the other hand, won't be able to stand without fainting for a few more days."

Ginny shook her head, laughing slightly, this was nothing to worry about. "Go, thank you for visiting me, I'm tired. I will speak to you soon." She shut her eyes and slept for a few hours.

She woke again to find Draco Malfoy staring at her. "Hello." She said, shyly. He just stared.

"Are you still not speaking to me?" She asked. Draco suddenly grinned.

"Hi," He said.

"So, what's new?" Ginny asked him.

"Well, I saved someone's life two days ago." Draco said, still smiling.

"Always so dramatic," she said, smiling back. "Oh yeah, but we still won the match!"

"That's true, but I think saving your life makes us even," he said scowling at her.

Ginny started laughing loudly, and eventually he joined in. It almost seemed normal. But suddenly she stopped.

"I promise you, I didn't mean it when I said I always hated you." She said, blushing.

"I believe you." Draco said, solemnley. "And I didn't let Pansy read that note, she read it over my shoulder. I should have been more careful,"   Ginny smiled at him.

"I believe you."

Suddenly Madam Pomfrey came in, "No more visitors, you can come again tomorrow, it's too late now."

"Okay i'm leaving," said Draco, "just give us a minute?"

"Hurry up." Madam Pomfrey said, and walked back into her office.

"I'll be back tomorrow." Draco said, avoiding Ginny's eyes.

"Looking forward to it." Ginny smiled. Draco looked up, suddenly Ginny realised how pretty his eyes were. They were a lovely grey-blue colour. Suddenly she forgot everything, Draco said something she couldn't understand.

"Uhh... what?" Ginny said, coming back into reality. She looked at him again. Draco lifted his hand and brushed her cheek.

"I love you," he whispered. He picked up his bag and walked from the room quickly.

Draco smiled to himself as he left. He had finally told her, and she had done nothing to stop him.

"Look Ginny, there's obviously something going on with you and Malfoy! I don't know what's happened between you, but you clearly don't feel the same way anymore," Harry said to Ginny, at breakfast the day she was finally let out the hospital wing.

"Harry, there is nothing going on with Draco and I! I'm dating you! Nothing has changed between us," Ginny said to him, quietly, not trying to draw attention to herself.

"Look Gin, I think we should stop dating. Take a break, if you still feel the same way in a while then i'd be glad to go out with you again. But you don't like me the same way anymore," Harry said. He grabbed his bag and walked out the great hall.

Ginny was quiet. She still loved Harry, but it was true, they had grown apart. She decided it was probably best they took a break. She looked up and saw Draco smiling at her. She smiled back and waved at him. She looked along the Slytherin table and saw Pansy Parkinson glaring at her. She blushed and walked out towards Care of magical creatures.

She could feel him watching her from behind. She turned around and there he was walking towards her. "Hey," He said.

"Hi Draco" Ginny replied. "Where are you going?"

"Herbology, you?"

"Care of magical creatures."

"So first day out of the hospital wing, happy?" Draco looked at her.

"It's alright, not getting the nicest looks from Parkinson, though." Ginny smiled at him.

"Ignore her." Draco looked annoyed. They had arrived at Hagrid's hut. "See you later." He squeezed her hand gently. As Ginny joined her class, she glanced behind her. She grinned as she saw Draco walk back to the school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.1K 2.5K 20
Written in eight year !Drarry!
280K 9.3K 22
"𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬, 𝐌𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞." 𝐄𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐬, 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧...
165K 6.5K 10
AU Post-War Hogwarts 8th Year