DO WANT TO BUILD A LAUGH MAN

By princessoftianaland

Funny shit is here That is all I can tell cause ya. Also I have insults and vise Versa please read. More

Brazilian
Blonde paint
Insults
Dirty Knock knock joke
The microwave
Locked out
Blood bet
The mirror
Blonde
The mule
Smart blonde
Dumnber and dumber
YO MAMA!
Natural blonde?
Cook machine
Blonde qnd the spotlight
Lights?
Interview
Changing
Whats that tree?
Abraham linclon
Doctors?
Tons of ways to annoy people
Drivers license
I knew a blonde that was so stupid she....
Jumping blonde
Blonde cop
Parachute jumping
The bet
New puppy
What kind of tracks are they
David allen
"Shut up, cinder block!"
The child and his mother
Wrong Email address
Mouthology
Captin
Elephant
Two ladies and the cop
Insults
Stupid girls
Caked face girls
Stupid guys
Blondes
Position
Dear math
Cheer up
Authors note

Proof that not all blondes are stupid

33 0 0
By princessoftianaland

This blonde decides one day that she is sick and tired of all the blonde jokes and how all blondes are perceived as stupid, so she decides to show her husband that blondes really are smart.

is going to paint a couple of rooms in the house.

The next day, right after her husband leaves for work, she gets down to the task at hand.

Her husband arrives home at 5:30 and detects the distinctive smell of paint. He walks into the living room and finds his wife lying on the floor in a pool of sweat.

He notices that she is wearing a ski jacket and a fur coat at the same time. He goes over and asks her if she is OK.

She replies, "Yes."

He asks what she is doing.

She replies that she wanted to prove to him that not all blonde women are dumb and she wanted to do it by painting the house.

He then asks her why she has on a ski jacket and a fur coat.

She replies that she was reading the directions on the paint can and they said, "For best results, put on two coats."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
3.9M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
115K 6.8K 101
"Not in front of my tea." Guess which simp created a new book. Yes me, Manyee. DISCLAIMER: SOME QUOTES FROM PINTEREST, GOOGLE, REDDIT, ANY OTHER WEBS...