Bounded Love. (Daryl Dixon Lo...

By Katdixon6

Natalia Patrova isn't your ordinary woman. She is a Military weapon, made by the Russian Government. Her DN... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 39

1.3K 22 8
By Katdixon6

Hey guys! I know this is a late update but I've had so much going on in my life. Thank you all for your support! Enjoy! ❤️
_____________

Daryl's POV

I sit in the dark cell, the after taste of dog food lingering in my mouth as my dry throat begs for water. My mind keeps going back to Natalie.

Will I ever get her back? Will all this ever be over?

She is now that bastards wife and I can't stand it.

The few times I've seen her she always looked worry ridden. Sadness and despair clouded in those green eyes. I know she feels like Glenn's death is her fault, but its mine not hers.

It's all mine. God I'm such a terrible person. How can I face Maggie?

I'm broken out of my thoughts by Dwight sliding two pictures under the door. One of Glenn's smashed head and the other of Natalie and me I took back at the prison.

"These are gifts from Negan. Thought you should have it because hell, you'll never get to be with her again." He chuckles from the other side. I look at the picture feeling my lip tremble. Her bright smile that I haven't seen in what seems forever. After a moment music blares again but its not the usual song.. this time it's something different.

"I was all right for awhile
I could smile for awhile
But I saw you last night
You held my hand so tight
As you stopped to say, "Hello"

Oh, you wished me well
You, you couldn't tell
That I'd been crying over you
Crying over you..."

The slow song rings out making a few tears fall down my cheeks while I clutch the picture of us in my hand.

I miss her touch. Her smile. Her everything.

"You have nothing. No family, no girl. You are all alone Daryl... again." Dwight taunts me making me hang my head.

He is right.

After a moment of sobs I hear muffled voices.

"What the hell are you doing Dwight?" I hear Natalie's voice shout.

"Natalia, get out of here before I report back to Negan and you get Daryl killed." He warns.
__________________
Natalie's POV

"No, there is no way I'm wearing that!" I shake my head as Negan hands me a black dress. He smiles menacingly. I sneer at him as I snatch it, knowing exactly what he was going to say. 'Don't do it, Daryl dies.'

"Thats a good girl. Go on now, I want my new wife looking at her best." He says as he crosses his arms over his chest. I glare at him for a moment expecting him to leave and give me privacy, but he doesn't. He motions for me to put it on, reluctantly I do it, seeing no other option. Slowly I slip my shirt off over my head.

"Take picture, it'll last longer." I snap at him making him laugh loudly.

"No need too, I got you by my side all the time sweetheart." He replies cockily. I scoff in response, kicking off my boots and slipping my pants off. I slide the black dress on, instantly feeling uncomfortable in the itchy fabric.

"There. Happy?" I growl, crossing my arms. He walks up with a smile and kisses me, making my cringe. His hand tightens on my arm, telling me to kiss back. I begrudgingly do so, resisting the urge to vomit as his tongue runs wild in my mouth and his hands explore my body. He finally pulls away, making me feel nauseated at what just took place.

"Beautiful, just beautiful." He says and my mind flickers back to the prison when Daryl and I were happy and together.

~~~
"Ye just beautiful thats all." Daryl mumbles, brushing the hair out of my eyes.

Maybe it was the way he said it, very sure of what he wanted to say but maybe a bit of nervousness that laced in his words. They were simple, but for Daryl Dixon to say such a thing means everything. It made a blush creeps to my cheeks. His hands lightly run down the length of my back sending shivers up my spine.

"Thank you." I whisper out, as one of his hands comes to rest between my shoulder blades and the other on my waist. Even through my shirt I can feel the warmth of his skin. I reach a hand up and trace my finger down his jawline to his chin, flicking my eyes back to his, emotions running wild in my mind. I gently rest my hand on the side of his face and run my thumb over his lips making them turn into a smirk. I tangle my fingers through his gorgeous brown locks and bite my lip.
~~~

I feel my eyes brim with tears as more memories flicker through my mind.

~~~

"Focus Daryl. We need to be getting water." I laugh as he runs his hands down my sides, kissing my neck from behind me. He just grunts in response.

"I can't help it. Ya just so..." He trails off, kissing up to my ear. "amazing." He whispers sending shivers up my spine. I smile and turn around pulling him to a kiss.

"Okay okay, seriously. Back on track now Mr. Dixon." I tell him and he groans reluctantly pulling away.

"Yes ma'am." He chuckles, splashing water on me. I gasp at his actions.

"Daryl!" I screech, looking down at my my now soaked clothes making him laugh out. The happiest I've seen him since the prison fell. An evil grin spreads across my face making his smile fade instantly. I talk further into the water towards him.

"Don't." Daryl states knowing exactly what I'm going to do. "Don't." He repeats but before he could say anything else I splash him with a huge 'whoosh'. It soaks him and he shakes his head side to side, making water droplets fall from his long hair. I let out a laugh as he walks towards me, making me out my hands on my hips.

"Pay backs a bitch." I smirk as he glares lightly He walks up to me and just stares into my eyes, stroking my cheek with his thumb making me melt into his touch.
~~~

A few tears fall down my cheeks remembering the look of heartbreak on his face when Negan bragged about me being his wife. My sadness turns into anger as my blood boils at the man who killed my people.. my family. The man is a manipulative bastard is using Daryl against me to get what he wants.

But he is smart, he knows how to play this twisted game that is life, and to beat him, I have to think like him.

"We have a big day ahead of us. You should be happy, we are taking an early visit to your old home, Alexandria." Negans voice booms breaking me out of my thoughts as he tosses me my jacket.

"You aren't due there yet, they have another week." I tell him as I pull my jacket on. He chuckles.

"I have to drop by and show off my new wife. Taking Daryl with me too, would be rude of me for him to miss the show." He responds menacingly making a growl form in my throat as I go to lunge for him only to be stopped by Lucille presses to my chest.

"You bastard." I mutter and he smirks.

"No, no, no. Be a good girl or remember what happens? Your little lover dies." He tells me with a grin. I sigh in defeat, reluctantly grabbing his hand. "There we go, we're getting better already." He says proudly making me glare, leading us out the door. Once we get downstairs and to the car he opens the door to his car. I get a glimpse of Daryl getting shoved into a van. "Remember, try anything and one snap of my fingers, he's dead." Negan whispers in my ear as he opens my door.

"Stop reminding me." I sneer making him smirk as I climb into the vehicle.

"But its so fun sweetheart." He replies shutting the door. I cross my arms.

_______________________

We roll to a stop infront of the gates to my home.. or old home.

"Stay here until I tell you to come out." Negan tells me before hopping out and banging on the gate. He has some interaction with them before Rick opens the gates.

"Come on out Nati!" Negan yells for me making me cringe. I slowly open the door before stepping out and walking up to him. "I would like you all to meet my new wife, in which who y'all already know." He says wrapping an arm around me before letting out a laugh and leaning back. My stare from my boots slowly lifts to the shocked and disappointing stares from Rick and a few others.

Other men and women that work for Negan file out.. along with a beaten Daryl. I look over to him and feel a tear fall down my cheek while Negan has am exchange with Rick.

"Well, let me make myself at home! Hold this." Negan says as he shoves Lucille into Ricks hands, pulling me along him.

__________

"I can't believe this." Lydia sighs as I sit on the steps next to her. We're watched over by two of Negans men, probably to make sure I don't try anything.

"I knew he would kill Daryl if I didn't do anything. I had to make the deal." I tell her looking down at my shoes. "At least this way I can keep an eye on him and know he is safe." I add making her look at me.

"None of this is right. This group has never felt more broken and defeated. With Abraham and Glenn gone.. we're wounded and vulnerable. Negan knows that. You and Daryl are two core members of this group." Lydia replies as she squeezes my hand. "We know you have a plan, even though you fell in love, your true survival nature has not been clouded. We trust you Natalie." She whispers to me, making me nod.

She's right, its been confusing figuring out my feelings, ones I have never felt until now. But I am Natalia Patrova. A military weapon made for survival, but the people I love make me fight for it harder.

_____________

I look down at the plate of spaghetti sitting infront of me that Negan made from stolen goods in Rick's Home.

"Come on and eat, you don't want it to go to waste and I'm sure you're hungry." Negan says making me look over at him, Judith in his lap.

Her innocence, so pure. She doesn't know about anything going on. I'm not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing.

"I'm fine." I seethe at him making his obnoxious smirk appear on his face.

"You know, I haven't once seen you smile." He tells me leaning back a bit. I roll my eyes.

"I haven't had much to smile about." I say flatly looking back down at the food.

"You get treated so well! Food to eat, shelter, clothes." Negan replies making my eyes snap up to him.

"Yeah the food you steal from other communities! You killed my friends! But none of that matters if you don't have love and family to share it with. I had that, but you took it away from me." I glare at him.

"Those communities made a deal with me. For

protection against those monsters out there and any other greater evils. And that was your choice, you made it. Now you have to deal with it." He tells me and I shake my head.

"Negan no, you scare those poor people into it. You kill people when you don't get your way. YOU are the greater evil. I didn't have a choice! You say that I did but I didn't! I did what I had to do to save the one I really love." I yell at him, he looks at me taken back a bit but quickly regains his composure. I roughly slide my chair back and walk outside before he could say another word.

My heart aches, I want Daryl back.

_______________
I hope y'all liked it! So sorry for the short chapter (writers block, ugh) I will try to update asap!

Vote. Comment. Follow.

-Katdixon6

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 104 33
6 years after her father died, Natalia Cruz has been apart of a group called 'The Whisperers'. After the many obstacles she had to not only endure bu...
3.3M 80K 75
❝When it was quiet, I didn't have to worry about a monster trying to make me its lunch. I did, however, have to worry about my wandering thoughts, an...
32.7K 1.1K 37
Following on from the original Daryl's girl, a lot of things have changed in Lily's life. No one knows when or how the world will go back to the way...
284 13 7
Separated from her family, and weakened by the winter, Maevys Grimes is doing everything she can to stay alive. The prospect of finding them keeps he...