Blazblue x male reader x RWBY

By Zerostion

When two worlds collide, many things change, especially for the life of one male.....y/n l/n, his world will... More

The awakening
The new world
The snake and the bat
there is no hell, just darkness
friendships be made
Reunion to seperation
The anti cauldron squad
Double Trouble
The CAT-astrophe (forced lemon)
Link the chains
The right or wrong decisions
The truth behind Ikagaki and Lala part 1
The truth behind Ikagaki and Lala part 2
the rose's flame is lost, place the (now) broken winged cross
Time to end this masquerade party with a shocking performance
Is Ikagaki.....the bad guy?
The trio reformed
The purple bat returns
Battle for one person's heart
Let the battle begin!!
Heavy Depression
Somebody we used to know
The lost fire is found
Returning property
Amends
Truth....or Despair
The blonde girl, can Ika handle this?

Presentation

303 6 15
By Zerostion

<Y/n p.o.v.>

We were all at Beacon discussing what's happened so far.

We as in everyone except Ika, Lala, and Ika's servants, they called themselves the servants of sin, with Lala representing the sin of Lust.

They were supporting the tournament.

A fighting tournament might I add....that's going to cause so much problems.

As long as it's not made public yet then that's all good.

"So how are we going to stop a god, and seven god like servants" Weiss asked.

"Well, the first thing that we need to do is try to not make this public, if it does then a lot of people are going to get hurt....or worse" I said.

"But....how" Ruby asked.

"Well from what we know is that Ika has made an arena, so he's going to need someway for it to be noticed, right now it is somewhere not to far from Beacon and Kagutsuchi, which could mean....Izanami could see it" I said.

Everyone nodded.

"So as for now we'll just need to stop Ika and his servants from making this public" I said.

"Yeah, uh....how are we going to do that" Jaune asked.

I shrugged.

"Take out the servants I guess" I said.

We decided to just go with that plan.

When we got outside we saw black orbs speed to us.

They went at like mach speed or something cause they were fast.

They stopped at our faces.

We examined them.

The orbs then disappeared, in their place was some paper.

"Do you seek a challenge, one that is sure to make you a legend.....THEN COME ON OVER TO DARK ANGEL COLOSSEUM, YOU'LL FIGHT SOME OF THE STRONGEST FIGHTERS AND MONSTERS THAT WERE ONCE BELIEVED ONLY IN MYTH, IF THIS SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE THEN COME ON OVER AND SEE FOR YOURSELF, JUST FOLLOW THE GIANT LIGHT IN THE DISTANCE...THEN PREPARE TO BE IN THE PRESENCE OF GOD" I said reading it.

We were too late....it had been made public.

We saw those black orbs rain everywhere.

Many students started murmuring about joining.

If this was just Beacon, then imagine Kagutsuchi...or further.

"What are we going to do now" Blake asked.

"The only thing we can do....win the tournament" I said.

Everyone talked about it with each other.

"Alright...let's do it" Ragna said.

<Timeskip>

We arrived at the arena.

There were tons of fighters, some N.O.L, some Atlas, mercenaries, bandits, soldiers, even the White Fang too.

To make it worse....Izanami was here too, she had her little group with her.

"Hello again everyone" She said.

"YOU" Yang said.

Yang was about to attack but Terumi blocked her path.

"Sorry bimbo, but it looks to me like you want to die very badly" He said.

Izanami stood forward.

"We have no intention of battling you, we're here for the competition" She said.

"Is that so" Weiss said.

"Yes, in fact let's have a truce for now, but if we have to fight each other in the competition then we'll fight" Izanami said.

It's the best option.

"Fine" I said.

We shook hands.

Everyone began going in.

Those that were here to watch sat in the seats, whilst the competitors assembled in the arena.

We saw Ika and his servants up at the main stand.

He was in his usual form.

"Enemies....friends....and enemies pretending to be friends...." Ika said.

A lot of the competitors and the audience laughed.

"Welcome.....TO THE GREAT LEVIATHAN FIGHTING TOURNAMENT" He shouted.

Everyone cheered like crazy.

"Brave competitors who have traveled far and wide to come here, we welcome you, now....to start us off....the rules....rule #1: The use of weapons and magic is allowed....rule #2: the only way to win is to kill your opponent, knock them out, make them surrender....or knock them out of the field.....rule #3: You cannot interfere with another match, so if your friends are fighting you can't help them, they are on their own.....rule #4: running away from a match will result in death of the highest caliber, however.....if you surrender during the fight you will be free to sit at the side, but you will forfeit your armor, weapons, and anything else on you, and you will be giving a change of clothes, eventually I'll ask all of those who've forfeit their matches to leave the arena, you cannot return afterwards, unless you're here to watch the rest of the tournament" He said.

We have to forfeit everything we have if we surrender....that's nuts.

"Fighters, if you wish to leave now you are welcome to leave with all of your gear and weapons along with you, you cannot change decision afterwards" He said.

About 3 fighters left the arena.

"Is that all....ok then, does anyone have any questions before we begin" He asked.

"Yeah, like...what happens if we like...lose a limb" a girl asked.

"If you lose any limbs I will regenerate them at the end of the tournament if you lose, but if you win I will regenerate it once you win your fight" He said.

"So....if we lose we have to wait till this massive tournament is over until we get our arms and legs back" a man asked.

Ika nodded.

I raised my hand.

"Pardon me, but....what do we get if we win this tournament" I asked.

"Glad you asked, I forgot to add this to the posters but, if you win, you'll not only get a massive fortune, you'll also get one wish, from yours truly" He said with a smile.

A wish?

"It's a pretty fair prize, win the tournament, get money that's beyond your wildest dreams, and be granted a wish from a god, how is this not the best prize ever" Ika asked.

"You're a god" A girl asked.

"Indeed, my name is Ikagaki Kujin Cross, yes I am a god" He said.

He then smiled.

"And this is my tournament, now....SHALL WE BEGIN" Ika shouted.

Everyone cheered like crazy.

"FIRST OFF IS THE ELIMINATION ROUND, NO WEAPONS ARE ALLOWED IN THIS FIGHT THOUGH, NO MAGIC AS WELL, YOU CAN ONLY USE YOUR FISTS, YOUR JOB IS TO KNOCK THEM OUT OF THE ARENA NOW.....BEGIN" He shouted.

Everyone attacked each other.

I was just barely holding on.

After a while we realized that there weren't a lot of people left.

But still the competition looked rough.

Eventually there was only a few of us left.

Roughly 20 of us, including Ragna, team RWBY, Noel, Tsubaki, Izanami, and her goons.

There were other strong opponents.

But one person stood out among the rest.

It was a huge muscular guy, and I mean HUGE!!!

"Victors, congratulations on surviving the elimination round, now please enter the gate, as for those who have fallen please leave the ring" Ika said.

We entered the giant gate.

We then entered a huge room.

There were large tables everywhere, on each table was....TONS AND TONS OF DELICIOUS FOODS!!

"Congratulations, please help yourself everything, you'll need your strength" Ika said.

We all raced in and gorged ourselves.

There were foods I never knew existed, some obviously existed on others worlds, but they still tasted amazing.

I was somewhat believing that this competition was a good idea.

But I still needed to have a talk with him.

I saw Takaki, so I went to her.

"Takaki, could you take me to see Ika, I need to have a word with him" He said.

She sighed and signaled me to follow her.

We made it to a blue door.

Takaki knocked on it.

After 10 seconds it opened, Ika stood there with a smile on his face.

"Ahh y/n, glad to see you've made it through the first round, come in come in" He said allowing us to enter.

I looked around the room, nice place.

"So y/n, why did you want to speak to me" He asked.

"Well, umm...." I said.

"You still hungry or something, here try some of this, it's called Aurora, it makes Remnant's sweetest beverages taste like ash in comparison to this" He said pouring me a cup.

I took it and drank it, it was very sweet and smooth in texture, yet somewhat gloopy as well, like custard.....but much sweeter.

"Ok, now what's up" He asked.

"I want to know why you've started this, what is the personal gain in this" I asked.

"Well you see....for thousands of years so many fighters fought in these tournaments and obviously there was a victor, but....these fighters weren't that entertaining, so I was stuck in a cycle of boredom for thousands of years....but these current fighters have potential, they have the potential to challenge heaven itself" He said.

"And what about the killing" I said.

He stopped smiling.

"What kind of tournament doesn't have a punishment for those who run away, forfeit, or lose, it's simple, the weak die and the strong survive" He said.

"But what if your allies lost the match, or tried to forfeit the match" I asked.

"If they lost then they'll sit at the side, if they die....then that's that" He said.

"WHAT HAPPENS IF IT'S YOUR ALLIES THAT DIE, DO YOU NOT CARE IF THEY DIE, DO YOU CARE IF ANY OF US DIE" I shouted.

He didn't respond, he only stood up and turned around to look at the fishtank behind him.

"Y/n....do you know what I am....what I was made into" He asked.

I was confused.

"Allow me to tell you something....it was your kind that made me....me..." He said.

I stood up, I wasn't liking where this was going.

"Y/n....I am the literal god of EVIL" He said.

I gasped.

"Due to your kind I was branded the god of evil, your kind doesn't deserve any mercy, so no....I don't care if any of you die....and as for you....you're just like the rest....tainted and ruined beyond salvation" He said in a grim voice.

He turned to me, his eyes were black, just like before.

"I want you to know this y/n....I promise you, that I will spare no mercy in killing your kind, every human, every faunus, every man, woman, and child will die by my hands....and I will make it hurt" He said.

"Y-YOU'RE A MONSTER" I shouted as I reached for the door.

He looked shocked, then his eyes had black stuff oozing from his eyes.

"I knew it....you really are...just like every other human" He said.

I ran out the door.

<Ikagaki p.o.v.>

I've been betrayed....again.

Why does everyone betray me in the end.

I felt hands embrace me.

"Takaki....why must everyone betray me...." I asked.

"The mortals don't even know what it's like to feel the pain you have...but know that I will never betray you" She said.

I hugged her.

"Thank you...it's comforting to know that there are people I can fully trust" I said.

Why....why don't they understand....why do they feel the need to betray me...

Y/n....you're too much like your father....soon you will join him....and you'll die by my hands....like father....like son...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 151 11
You were walking on the street late at night, didn't pay attention to your surroundings and paid it dearly. But what happened isn't what you thought...
76 0 8
Sometimes in life, we meet people who change us in a way we can never imagine. We could meet them at the most unexpected times and we would never kno...
15.7K 251 23
Izuku's life is changing, faced with the prospect of his death around every corner...he starts changing.
2.8K 123 23
Two Sided, Every Story Got Two Sides. Him ..Her... Caught Up In Between These Two Worlds. Life Is Really Ain't Fair But In Their Little World This I...