Guardian Academy: The life as...

By Akahime_sakura

After Ricky and Samuru awaken their power, they received an enrollment letter from one of the four ancient sc... More

Hi🙋
Chapter 1: The letter
Chapter 2: Welcome to Guardian Academy Hq
Chapter 3: Shopping
Chapter 4: The first day
Chapter 5: The First Class and trouble awake
Chapter 7: Girmoure
Chapter 8: The Welcome Festival
Chapter 9: The book??
Chapter 10: A forgotten past
Chapter 11: The Strategic
Chapter 12: The tournament begin
Chapter 13: Team Emperor
Chapter 14: The Surprise Party
Chapter 15: The School knows
Chapter 16: Sora and Shinsuke Rematch
Chapter 17: Ricky Vs The Master of Ice
Chapter 18: Samuru Vs Illusion Genius.

Chapter 6: The weapon ceremony

183 1 2
By Akahime_sakura

(Ricky P. O. V.)

We now at the park, waiting for Aiki after finished our last class. I can see Samuru is talking to Sakura, Bakuga, Sora and Novu. Basara is leaning against a tree while Kamon and Genta are enjoying the view.

After some times, Aiki appear with Yuki and Shin. Why Shin is here? Is he also been invited to the ceremony.

Aiki: Sorry we late.

Yuki: Hey guys.

Novu: Hai Yuki-san, Aiki-san

Bakuga: Why Shin-san is here?

Shinsuke: I also be invited to the ceremony.

Sora: Oh... I never knew you are an ancient type wizard.

Shinsuke: Well. I am a Sanctuary Wizard.

Kamon: What's a Sanctuary Wizard?

Yuki: Sanctuary Wizard is a rare wizard that rule the magic council a long time ago. This wizard is in charge in the wizard activities. They also really strong. They third most powerful wizard.

Genta: Woah!! No wonder Shin-san is strong.

Aiki: Now that's done. Let's go. Can't have Tetsu waiting for us.

We then walk to the ceremony station. I realize that Sakura is kinda quite. She always looking at the bushes. I wonder what is it?

(Sakura P. O. V.)

Oh that's great. Why are Mayu and her gang are here. I guess that she didn't listen to any word that I say. Well is not like that they can get in. And they not really that good in hiding. I will just let them follow us. They will never get any benefit for following us anyway.

Aiki: We here.

I look back and saw we standing in front of a three store building. This is the Guardian Academy Wizard Section. Is not that I never been here before.

Yuki: Let's go in.

We walk inside and head towards the elevator. Mayu and the other is still behind us. I think I not the only one notice them. I think Aiki, Yuki, Shin, Sora and Ricky also notice them.

Aiki: *whisper* Looks like Mayu and her gang are following us.

Sakura: *whisper* I know.

Yuki: *whisper* What should we do?

Sakura: *whisper* Ignore them. Is not like they can enter the room anyway

Aiki: You got a point.

We then went into the elevator and going to the lowest floor in the building. When the door open, we saw a lot of students waiting in front of a metal door.

Aiki: We here. And Sora.

Sora: ???

Aiki: Make sure to always hold Shin or Samuru hand. If not, you can't enter the room since only Ancient type can enter.

Sora: Gladly.

Sora the wrap his hand around Samuru's neck. It make him surprise and annoying at the same time.

Samuru: *annoy* What are you doing?

Sora: To make sure I will be with you.

Aiki then walk to the front and hold a mic.

Aiki: Thank you all for coming. As you know today is the weapon selection ceremony for the ancient type wizard. As you know this ceremony only happen every three years. This is our change to receive the weapons that had once be use by our ancestors.

Aiki: Now let's the ceremony begin.

The door open and students walk through it. I saw a scanner that scan every student that when in. Maybe to prevent other type wizard to come in.

When we enter, we saw all kinds of weapon in container. From sword, bow, gun even hammer and wands.

Tetsuya: Okay, one by one. We will be calling your name. You will put your hand on this special pillar. If the pillar is reacting, the weapon will coming to you.

Aiki: Understand~

Students: Yes, President.

One by one, students name being call to summons the weapon. Some of them manage while some had no luck. I look around and relieve that Mayu and her gang is not here. Good.

Tetsuya: Shinsuke Shigami!

Shin: Yes!

Oh is Shin's turn. Let see if he manage to summons any of them.

(Samuru P. O. V.)

So far the ceremony had gone out well. Now is Shin's turn. I hope he manage to do it.

Shin put his hand at the pillar and transfer his magic to it. Suddenly the ground start to shack.

Ricky: An earthquake?

Yuki: No

Aiki: Is a signal of a powerful weapon from the secret chamber room.

Sora: What's that?

Sakura: The secret chamber room contain all the weapon that once used by the legendary wizard in the great war 600 years ago. It so rare for a weapon from that room to choose a welder.

Then a sword come out and land beside Shin. The sword is look like an Excalibur sword but it design and feature is different.

Shin: *take the sword* What's this sword?

Sakura: The sword of superior skill. That sword had once be used by the foundation of the Sanctuary Wizard who is one of the member of the royal family of Heartfilia. It say that this sword is can summons other sword and it say to be the king of sword.

All: Wow~ *amazed*

Novu: What's the name of the Sanctuary Wizard foundation?

Yuki: His name had never been written in the history. But his tittle was Sanctuary Wizard of Technique.

Ricky: That's so cool Shin.

Shin: *look at the sword* *smile* Welcome to the family.

Tetsuya: Now, let's continue with the ceremony.

The name continue. So far, no one manage to call a weapon from that room again. Until is our turn.

Tetsuya: Now, for the first year middle division. Novu Moru.

Novu Moru come to the front and do the same thing as Shin. Like Shin before, the ground start to shack but it different than usual. Dragen who is in Novu pocket start to shine bright.

Novu: What is happening?!

Just then big red dragon appear before us. It has green eyes and the dragon has cannons on his back. The dragon was holding a small bags at his mouth.

Red Dragon: Who has summons me from my sleep?

Novu: Who are you?

Red Dragon: I am the Dragon who control the fire, Dragen. Young boy, looks like you have processes some of my power and spirit. What's your name?

Novu: Novu Moru.

Dragen: What a name. As for today, you will be my master and I will help you to become stronger.

Dragen b-animal come out from the b-daman and combined with Dragon. The dragon then Shine and becoma a mine version. The version is small as a cat. It fly to Novu and land at his shoulder. It then give the bag to Novu. In the bag, it has a double gun with special bullet and a book.

Aiki: Congratulations Novu.

Tetsuya: Make sure to registration this dragon to allow you to bring him to class.

Novu: Okay.

Yuki: Next up, Basara Kuroichi.

This time is Basara turn. And like Novu. A black dragon appear. But unlike Drazeros who has two head. This dragon only has one. But it has four wings. The Dragon look furious and more beastly.

Black Dragon: Who dare to summons me from my sleep?

Basara: I think I start to like him. *smirk*

Black Dragon: You must show your worthiness to be my master.

Basara: With pleasure. *jump and start to attack the dragon*

Aiki: Everyone stay back. This gonna be dangerous.

Aiki then summons a shield to protect the students. Yuki, Tetsuya and Sakura are outside the shield for safety measures. When I was walking backward. I accident step on a stone resulting me falling backwards. But before I hit the ground, Aichi catch my arm.

Aichi: *pull Samuru up* Are you Okay, Samuru-kun?

Samuru: y-yeah, thanks.

Aichi: Is not a problem. *smile*

What's this feeling. Why his smile make me feel ease and give warmth in my body. Am I feeling well??

Basara: Looks like is my win, Black Dragon.

When I was so distracted, I didn't notice that Basara manage to beat the Dragon.

Black Dragon: Well done, young one. You are worthy to become my master. I the dragon who rule the underworld, Drazeros will company you, young warrior.

Drazeros b-animal come out and combined with the dragon. The dragon then shine and become a mini version who is now resting on Basara head.

Aiki: Now, that was unexpected. So let's continue. Kamon Day.

Kamon: Me

When Kamon turn, this time a giant bird appear. The bird's wing is combination of his feather and sword. His claw is sharp as a knife and at his mouth has a sword.

Bird: Greetings, I am Garuburn. The lead general who control the sky under Phoenix territories.

Kamon: My name is Kamon Day. Is nice to meet you. *smile*

Garuburn: Tell me Kamon, what is your desire?

Kamon: I want to be the strongest person in the world so I can help people in need.

Garuburn: What a noble heart. You have pass my test. From now on, I will always beside you, Master.

He shine as bright as the sun like Kamon b-daman. The light dimmed and the bird change to his mini form and land beside Kamon. The sword drop before him.

Kamon: *take the sword* Awesome. Now I can touch you Garuburn. *tickle Garuburn*

Garuburn: It tickles.

Yuki: Okay, Bakuga Shira.

Bakuga: Yes.

On Bakuga turn, a white tiger dashing in and stop in front of Bakuga. The tiger is bigger than the normal tiger but is the smallest among the dragon. The tiger has yellow dark strips. There a bag that contain arrows and bow around his body. The tiger look calm and quite.

Bakuga: Who are you?

Tiger: I am the heavenly spirit that control the thunder, Raydra. So tell me what's your name?

Bakuga: Bakuga Shira

The tiger start to sniff Bakuga in circle and then he sit back in front of Bakuga

Raydra: You have a unique but familiar smell. The aura around you tell me that you a kind and always to help your best friend. You also thirst for knowledge because of the influence of a friend.

The tiger then start to think before begin to speak again.

Raydra: You are perfect to be my next master.

He then shine with Raydra b-daman. When the light gone, the tiger now is big as a baby tiger. The bag is now hanging around his neck. Bakuga then take the bag as he pick up the little tiger.

Bakuga: *hug the tiger* You are so cute.

Raydra: Young master, please. Your are killing me.

Bakuga: Sorry Raydra but you are so cute and fluffy.

Tetsuya: Next up, Genta Kokuji

On Genta's turn, a giant turtle appear. The turtle is the biggest among the animal that appear with four big leg. It has spikes at his back. From the look, he kinda tired not like the other.

Turtle: I just get this thing finish. Humans, I am the the purple turtle who watch over the land and galaxy, Tankshell. So tell me, who has awaken me?

Genta: That would be me. *raised his hand*

The turtle look at Genta with carefully. From top to bottom. He then think for a bit before continue speaking.

Turtle: You have a strong and healthy body with a clear mind. Your heart is pure and strong. I will accept you as my master. Use my power carefully, Young one.

The turtle shine like Genta's b-daman and the mini version land on Genta head before continue his sleep.

Genta: *laugh* He is a funny one.

Aiki: Okay, Ricky you up next.

Ricky: Sure.

Ricky focus his magic at the pillar. Then an earthquake that strong than before appear. Just then a spear land beside him. The spear is a double blade with blue and white design. On each blade has the symbol of the royal Aquafilia family.

On his left, a blue dragon fly and land beside him. The blue dragon wear a white armour with light blue and black design.

Blue Dragon: I have been waiting for you my king *bow* As you know, my name is Dracyon, the blue dragon vanguard that rule the sea.

Ricky: Is nice to meet you. So I am guessing that some of your power is in Dracon and Dracyon b-daman.

Blue Dragon: Yes, your Highness. So let's begin the contract.

Dracyon and Dracon shine as their b-animal be one with the Dragon. The Dragon smile and shrunk to his mini version and fly to Ricky side.

Ricky: *look at Sakura and Aiki* What this weapon? *show his spear*

Aiki: As it written in history, that spear belong to King Kakeru Aquafilia. The foundation of the Aquafilia kingdom and one of the 10 king wizard.

Sakura: It say that the spear can control any type of liquid and can control aqua animal.

Ricky: That's mean I even can control blood, Right?

Sakura: That's true but is kinda hard to control liquid that inside a human.

Ricky: At least, the spear is the same weight as my original one.

Aiki: Okay, let's continue. Samuru! You are next.

Samuru: Don't yell, I can still hear you, you know.

Like the other, I focus my magic to the pillar and like before an earthquake appear. A sword suddenly flying towards me and land an inch in front of me.

The sword is white with jade and light blue design. The sword had a symbol that I never seen before and is not the royal Heartfilia symbol.

Samuru: *pull the sword* What's this sword?

Aiki: The sword was belong to the King of Wind who is one of the members of the Royal Heartfilia family.

Bakuga: Wait? Are you trying to say that the king of wind is not the foundation of the Heartfilia Kingdom?

Sakura: Yes, the true foundation of the glory Heartfilia kingdom is an Emperor Wizard. The king of wind was chosen to rule his kingdom. That's all. The true role of the king of wind is the leader of the king wizard type.

Aiki: Rumors say that originally, the king of wind is from an unknown kingdom that say to be the centre of all dimensions. His true identity is still are mystery to this very day since his record had never written in the history.

Ricky: Mystery~

When we distracted, a white dragon suddenly dive in a land in front of me. The dragon is white with green layer and has a gold ring at his left leg. The dragon has it majestic look on him.

White Dragon: *Bow* Greetings, I am the dragon who control wind and fate, Dravise. I have been waiting for you, Samuru Shigami.

Samuru: *curious* How do you know my name?

White Dragon: Before you died, the God of Mavericks, law and Destiny has tell me that one day my king will be reborn one more time in with the new identity that is Samuru Shigami.

Yuki: The God of Maverick, law and Destiny?

Sakura: You don't know? The son of Ai the nineteenth, The ruler of this world. He is the crown prince of Alkia and will be the next ruler of this world.

Aiki: He say to be the most powerful God that rival the first ruler of this world, Ai the first.

Aichi: It say that he possess the power to rewind and rebirth the world, the same power as his great grandfather. The power to see the future and past. And also the power to control this world energy.

Novu: Now that's powerful.

Aiki: Although his powerful, he still can't rival the power of an emperor wizard.

Samuru: Is the Emperor Wizard really that strong?

Aiki: The Emperor Wizard is rival to a God power. Because of this power, they aren't many emperor wizard in this world since it required a lot of sacrifice for them to reach that level.

Students: Wow~ *amazed*

Kamon: Looks like we learn a lot about magic world today and the best part is we don't need to be in class.

Ricky: Yep. Is a mystery.

I look at the Dragon. He smile at me and shine before becoming his mini version.

Aiki: Looks like we are at the end of ceremony. Please be careful when you on the way out.

Wait?! Is finish. What about Sakura? She didn't even do anything. What's going on here. I saw the other is clueless as me. One by one, the students walk out the room. The only one who is left is Aiki and his friends, me and the my friend.

Aiki: Looks like everyone has left. So let's begin.

Novu: Begin what?

Samuru: Is this have to with Sakura didn't do the ceremony.

Yuki: Why yes.

Tetsuya: Actually, Sakura already had gone through this ceremony three years ago. Before she drop out, she send back her weapon back here.

Aichi: We don't want the students know about Sakura true weapon since it will be dangerous.

Shin: I don't understand?

Aiki: You will see it yourself

Sakura stand at the pillar and hand out her hand. But not like the other, she start to enchanting some phares.

Sakura: *hand out her hand* Here my call, once again awaken from your sleep. Rise to this world, to bring destruction and nothingness to the evil treat. Give this world once more a time to free. My soul, my body, My Avatar. Come!!

Once again, the group shack but more furious than before. I almost fall because of this. Just then pillar explore and two katana sword arise from the ground. One of was sword's blade has red line. The other sword is given me a creep. It blade was red as blood with black line. Both of them give an aura that I never felt before.

Sakura: *hold both sword* Is be a long time since I hold you two.

She pull the sword from the ground and place them in their case and attach them to a strapped at her belt.

Aiki: *sigh* Huh~ looks like we have to put a new sword to replace the pillar.

Shin: Wait a minute! What was that sword?

Aiki: The most dangerous sword in the world. The sword of internal destruction, nothingness and the sword who bring death, grim reaper.

Tetsuya: We don't know the true origins of these sword. All we know is these sword can destroy a dimensions with an instance slash.

Aichi: Like the sword of vanishing, ash. The sword can turn anything into ash that was belong to the Demon Lord of destruction, lord Dragnel.

Sora: Then, how Sakura manage to summon these sword in the first place.

Aiki, Sakura and his friend just shrugged. Even they don't know.

Aiki: I don't how to explain but a sword choose the partner. That's what happen to Sakura here.

Samuru: Can you control it?

Sakura: As long I never draw my sword, it power will never be unleash. I just have to fight with the case still attach to the sword. Easy.

Aiki: Rumors said that the sword can wipe an entire army with just one slash.

Everyone: Wow~

Yuki: Now you understand why she get the president seat. She is strong because her hardwork. Not because of me or Aiki.

Aiki: They just never seen Sakura true strength, I surprise she still holding back her strength even in a battle.

Wait!? That's mean that Sakura never used her true in the battle yesterday? She was holding back the hold time but still manage to hang on. How powerful is she?

Shin: Why you never fight serious Sakura?

Sakura: Because my fighting style is more dangerous than you know it. Ask these guy. They know how strong I am since I have them before.

Aiki: Well, let just say that all of us lost even if was 5 against 1

Tetsuya: Don't remind me.

Sakura: That's enough about me. How about we get out of here. I need some fresh air.

Sora: Finally.

When we got out the building, we saw Mayu and her gang outside. When Mayu saw Aiki and the other president, she suddenly change and greet them with a cheerful smile.

Mayu: Hello, President Aiki.

Aiki: Why hello Mayu-san. What are you doing here?

Mayu: We just wondering around until we arrive here.

Aiki: Oh really, that's wasn't what I see when you follow us this morning

Mayu: *start to panic* What are you doing so long in there, President Aiki.

Aiki: Why you want to know?

Mayu: *smile* Curious?

Aiki: I am sorry but it secret. Only the ancient wizard are allow to know this information. *Aiki look at Sakura and the other* Well I wish you guys luck for tomorrow girmoure ceremony .

Aiki then walk away with his friends to another direction, leaving us with Mayu and her gang.

Mayu: *mood change* Nice weapon, did you get it in the big room.

Basara: So...

Boy 1: Like we say before you are not worthy to use this rare weapon.

Mayu: Only students like us is good enough to have it.

Boy 2: So hand over.

Are they nuts?! There's no way we give them.

Sakura: *shrugged* Sure.

What?!!! Is she insane?

Sakura handle the sword to Mayu and suddenly she scream. The sword had suck her magic, painfully. She then realise the sword. It surprise everyone in the area

Mayu: *hold her hand* What the hell? What's up with sword?!

Sakura: Oh if you don't want this want, you can just have this one. *show her second sword*

Mayu: *afraid* No, get away from me.

Sakura: See. *pick up her sword* This what happen if a non ancient wizard touch this sword. It will just break your body and soul. So if you want to died right here and now, I gladly give this sword to you guys.

Her friend who is surprise what just happen, pull up Mayu and ran away from us.

Sakura: *smirk* That should take her for some time.

Shin: What's just happen?

Sakura: When a non ancient wizard touch a ancient wizard weapon, it will give a torture punishment from them. Since new type and modem type wizard magic weak, they are easily crush. That's why it dangerous

Samuru: So you just show how powerless them to an ancient weapon. To break their spirit.

Sakura: No quite, I want to show them that if they can get a hand of a rare weapon, they can just work hard to earn a good result and become stronger. In this world, the one who work hard is the one who will be victorious. But work hard from things that you like and love to do. Not for show up or else it will be useless.

Sakura: But this world is also unfair, the weak, the poor, the unknown will be treat like trash while the rich, the powerful and the famous will be treat in heaven. Everyone in this world has is one role. Even if is good or bad. If you believe and continue the path that you chose then you will never lose your path.

Sakura: Doesn't mean you were chosen, you don't have any sacrifice anything in your life. In fact, the chosen one always surfer the most. Something being normal is the best thing for our life.

Wow~ I never realize that Sakura was actually think about other students even thought she been reject by them.

Sora: Do you really mean that.

Sakura: Of course, I never lied. I just never tell the truth fact.

Sora: is that the same.

Sakura: No.

Genta: Come on, let's go eat. I am hungry.

Everyone laughy at Genta comments. Well at less something is still the same.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 313 23
Hikari Yuta has always been able to see the spirits of the cards. From time to time, he would be playing in the backyard of his house with the "imagi...
1.2K 51 14
Aichi, Ren, Leon and Christopher or Chris for short were sent to another world by Link Joker. Vanguard doesn't exist there but a game call Bakugan do...
3K 45 18
This is the second book in my Monster Academia series. We follow the new lives of Nika Aoi and Aiger Akabane. Who have been revealed to be monsters...
6.2K 364 51
This is not my first attempt at a co-op story, but it's going to be a great one nonetheless! As you may have guessed by the title, this is a My Hero...