My First Love [COMPLETED]

By anjanadstifler

If I am willing to get the love and care which I never got in my life I do not mind waiting endlessly. I love... More

Chapter 1
NOTE
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
NOTE
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Important Note: Change of Title
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue
Announcement!
#girlboss

Chapter 51

22.8K 536 22
By anjanadstifler

Hey guys!! sorry that I could not post another chapter yesterday.

So there you go.... A DOUBLE UPDATE :D 

A week passed and I was working in a café as a waitress from the last three days.

I loved this job. There were new people. It was such a happy environment. There were friends, couples and families who used to visit. They all looked very happy and I loved meeting all of them.

I was getting ready for café. I was wearing a white shirt and a black pencil skirt which was the uniform.

I had my breakfast and was about to leave when I saw a black Audi in front of my home and I saw Luiz.

I took large footsteps and went to him.

"What the hell are you doing here?", I asked him.

"I came here for you.", he said.

"To torture me?", I asked.

He took a deep breath.

"I am sorry for that night.", he said.

I walked past him.

He held my hand.

"Don't walk away. Please.", he said.

"Stop your drama.", I said.

"Let's go back home.", he said.

"In your dreams.", I said.

"Please Lara.", he said.

A person got out of that car. My heart almost stopped beating.

Maryam! Am I seeing a ghost? How come Maryam is here when she was dead.

"Luiz it's time. We have to leave.", Maryam said.

I kept staring.

"Lara, meet Maryam, and Maryam meet my wife, Lara.", he said.

I was shocked was an understatement.

"Hello Lara.", she said with a smile which was fake.

"Hmm. You were dead right?", I asked.

"I was not.", she said with an audacity in her voice.

Tears were pricking from my eyes but I controlled them.

She is alive. The love of his life is alive. They both look so good together, like they are made for each other. They can live happily ever after.

I don't know why I had a pang of jealousy in the pit of my stomach. I felt like an intruder.

"Shall we leave?", she asked.

"Come with me.", he asked me.

"I am not coming anywhere.", I said and I ran inside without looking back.

I ran to my room and cried.

I thought that I hate him. Then why am I crying? I should control myself.

I peeped through my window and saw if they left and they did. I went to café.

After two days when I went back to my home from work as usual, I saw Caroline in my home.

When did she come back?

She was speaking to my grand mom. They both seemed happy talking about things.

"Lara darling! How are you?", she asked.

"I am fine.", I said and went and hugged her.

I missed her so much. May be if she was there, what happened between me and Luiz would have never happened.

"Caroline has some news for you.", grand mom said.

Is Luiz going to marry Maryam?

"Lara its time that you take up the businesses which I handed over to you. Let's start from next week.", she said.

"I am really sorry Caroline. But I cant. I love my current job.", I said.

"You will love that job too. You just need to have a kick start.", she said.

"The people over here are genuine. I hate the corporate world! Friends and family members cheat each other for money.", I said.

"Not everyone is same. Cardoso's are known for being ethical. Moreover, it will be more fun if the work is more challenging.", she said.

"I don't want to take up those businesses. They are not hard earned by me.", I said.

"They are hard earned by me and I am transferring them to you because Luiz cannot take care of everything.", she said.

I sighed.

"I don't want anything fancy in my life. I am happy with few dollars in my life. I have never been this happier in my life.", I told her frankly.

"Don't argue. Your mom did a lot for us. This is nothing in front of that. Be ready tomorrow. I will send you a car and yeah, wear formals.", she said.

"I don't have.", I told her.

"Okay I will take care.", she said.

"I will leave now. Please visit our mansion.", she told my grand mom.

"See you tomorrow in the office.", she said and went.

After she left, I turned to grand mom and said, "I don't want to face Luiz."

"Don't give him this much importance. Do not miss opportunities for him. Will he do it if he were you?", she said.

"I don't think so.", I said.

"Then even you don't. You work hard and perform well. Just avoid him as much as possible and concentrate on your career.", she said.

"Okay.", I said.

Now I have to tell café owner about it. Phew!

It was early in the morning. I dressed myself in a white top and jeans.

Caroline said that she would take care of my dress.

My doorbell rang and I went to open the door.

"You?", I asked.

"Yeah me.", Luiz said.

"Why are you here?", I asked him.

He lifted his hand and showed me a formal white colour dress which was well packed.

"Thanks. You may now get out.", I said and was about to close the door but he held it with his hand.

"Make it fast. We should not be late to office.", he said.

"I will come by myself. You need not waste your precious time for me.", I said sarcastically.

"I know what I have to do. Now hurry up.", he said.

I quickly changed my dress and made a ponytail.

I applied lip balm and mascara.

I was about to wear my shoes when he said, "Wait."

He lifted white colour shoes in his hands.

So I was suppose to wear them.

I was about to take it when he lifted them high.

"Luiz what is this childish behavior? Give me the shoes.", I said angrily.

"Take it yourself.", he said.

I jumped high and tried many other ways to get it. But the efforts were waste.

I decided to wear my own regular shoes.

Hey my High Fliers!!

Make my day by VOTING, COMMENTING, SHARING and FOLLOWING me on Wattpad.

Love you all <3 XOXO

For more updates follow me on Instagram at anjana_1118

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 582 47
What is love? : guys we all have different opinions for the question what is love and I also have different opinions but I have many yk ! I am trying...
45.6K 2.8K 23
HE WAS A MAN WHO NEVER TALKED MUCH , AND SHE WAS A GIRL WHO OVERTHINKS ALOT!! "I have never been an observer or a person who notices small things. Bu...
17.4K 455 60
"I'm the most eligible bachelor of America I'm a billionaire and you're rejecting me" "YES" "Tell me what you want I'll give you anything" " Anything...
2.9K 212 30
OH MY GOD! There's nothing quite like being trapped with the one man you can't stand .. egotistic, pompous, and brutal. He was the epitome of opulen...