๐—๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด๐—ธ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐—ข๏ฟฝ...

By thvvantae

Title says it all ENJOY~ - i don't own the photos and gifs in this book, credit to the rightful owner- cover... More

๐ต๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ฆ ๐ฝ๐‘’๐‘œ๐‘›
๐‘‡๐‘œ๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’?
๐‘Š๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘
๐‘ƒ๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ
๐‘†๐‘–๐‘๐‘˜
๐‘‚๐‘›๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข
๐ผ'๐‘š ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ
๐‘Š๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘ก.2
๐‘†๐‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๐‘‡๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก
๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’
๐‘Š๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘ก.3
๐พ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘€๐‘ฆ ๐‘†๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘™
๐พ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘€๐‘ฆ ๐‘†๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘ก.2
๐น๐‘ข๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›
๐‘‚๐‘ข๐‘ก๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ก
๐‘‚๐‘ข๐‘ก๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘ก.2
๐ต๐‘ข๐‘› ๐ต๐‘ข๐‘›
๐‘†โ„Ž๐‘ฆ
๐‘†โ„Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘ก.2
๐‘†๐˜ฉ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘š๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘‘
๐ป๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ 
๐ท๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘˜ ๐‘›๐‘–๐‘”๐˜ฉ๐‘ก๐‘ 
๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”
๐‘‡๐˜ฉ๐‘’ ๐ถ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘‚๐‘›๐‘’
๐ป๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘ 
Find you
Kiss Kiss?
Ordinary or not?
Their Love story
Baby Koo
His little one
First Time
His Hidden Love
Save Me
Soul Bond
His sweetlove
His little one pt.2
Kiss Kiss pt.2
Hello Baby
Billionaire's son
Kiss Kiss pt.3

๐พ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘€๐‘ฆ ๐‘†๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘ก.3

4K 137 39
By thvvantae

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

"Koo where are you going?" Areum walks to the male, hugging him from behind.

"A run, princess. wanna come with me?" Jungkook picks Areum up making her squeal.

"Yes! I'd love to" She hooked her arms on his shoulders

"Come here" Jungkook lean in and kiss her lips

Areum kiss back holding onto his biceps.

"Koo" She stares into the elder's eyes.

"Yes, baby?" Jungkook caress her cheek

"Mark me" Areum shyly blurted out

'𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆!' Gguk jump in excitement

"Darling are you sure about this? This is for eternity"

"Yes, i want this. I want to be with you, i want to be claimed as yours" She smile as her vision became blurry

Jungkook smashes his lips against hers hungrily, rolling his tongue inside and exploring her wet cavern. Areum's arm went around Jungkook's neck as she slid one up to bring his head closer.

The male pulls his lover against his body, without leaving any spaces between them. He detached their lips and started to leave trails of kisses down Areum's neck.

The alpha growled lowly once he found the spot he was aiming for.
Jungkook's eyes flashed dark red, he felt his fangs grow as he bite into Areum's neck.

Areum grip Jungkooks shoulder hardly as the unbearable pain surge through her, causing a few tears to fall down her face.

"Shh shh, baby. It's okay" Jungkook wipe her tears away as he licked the area repeatedly.

Jungkook's wolf howled in merriment as the mark sealed perfectly. Jungkook kissed the mark a couple of times, holding his mate closer.

"You're mine Areum," He said in a deep rasping tone
"Yours"

She lean forward and placed soft kisses on his neck, shoulder, chest, biceps. The teal-black haired male closed his eyes enjoying the feeling of her soft lips on his skin

"Kiss kiss?" Areum innocently asked

Jungkook chuckled before capturing the warmth of her mouth. The kiss became heated each moment. The living room was audible with the noise of them sloppily making out.

Jungkook nibbles his mate's bottom lip, causing Areum to let out a faint moan.

He took the chance and shove his tongue inside her mouth. Areum's tongue twirls around Jungkook's, he caught and sucked the tip of the tongue.

They soon pulled away, breathing heavily, chests simultaneously moving up and down.

Jungkook hides his face into the female's neck and attacks her with wet kisses.

"Mmmh" Areum moans tugging on the alpha's hair as he licks, bites, and sucks harshly onto her flesh. leaving covering her neck and throat with beautiful red marks.

'I wanna be one with you'  Areum mind-linked to the alpha.

'You sure you're ready?'

"More than anything'

Jungkook's eyes darkened and in a matter of seconds they were in the bedroom, and their clothes scattered on the floor.

"You're so gorgeous" He whispers

Areum blushes and admires the ethereal being in front of her.

Gosh this man is unreal

"Thanks, baby" A mischievous grin plastered on his face.

"Stopp" She whines and playfully hits his chest.

"I will ask again, you sure about this? We-"

"I am, koo. please just be gentle" She nervously pleaded

"I will. I won't hurt you, I promise" Jungkook pecked her forehead.

That's what he did. The way Jungkook held her fragile frame underneath him as he entered her and smoothed her back due to the discomfort. The way he cherished and explored her body, showering it with tender kisses.

They lay in each other's arms. Jungkook's fingers resting on her hips made her feel warm and tingly.

"My Luna," He said, voice dripping with honey-laced with tenderness and care

"My Alpha" She brings her fingertips up and grazes the little scar on his left cheekbone.

Jungkook shut his eyes, calming down with her touch. The elder pull the younger even closer, his legs tangled with hers, with his head tugged in her neck inhaling her sweet scent.

"We still going for the run?" Areum asked

"No princess. You're too sore for that right now. We'll go tomorrow" Jungkook softly peck her lips

Areum cheeks warmed up as she quietly said  "Okay"

"I didn't hurt you did I?" Jungkook worriedly queried

"No baby. It was perfect, thank you" Areum giggle and passionately kiss him

Jungkook kisses back with the same energy and climbs on top of her. She hook her hands on his neck as they kiss each other gently and slowly.

"My Luna"  He mumbles against her mouth.

----

Areum woke up in the morning, alone in bed. She whimper as she longs for her boyfriend's scent.

'𝗢𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝘂𝗻𝗮 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝗸𝗲' Gguk said

Jungkook sprinted to the bedroom and approach his mate.

"Morning my love" He covered her face with pecks
"Morning koo" Areum smile and snuggle up to him

Jungkook rubs his head affectionately on hers, holding her possessively.

"Go freshen up, pup. I made you breakfast" He pressed his lips on her nose.

Areum nodded eagerly and remove the duvet from her body. She stood up, her whole body on display.

"Damn that ass" The alpha let out a subtle growl

"Control yourself" Areum warned and stroll to the bathroom

'𝗢𝗵 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮'

Once she was done with her morning routine, Areum headed out of the bathroom.

'Come to the balcony princess' Jungkook's mind linked her

Areum smile and walk there

"Omg baby!" Her eyes were wet with tears

"Come here petal" Jungkook welcome her with open arms

Areum squealed and jumped on his lap, resting her legs on his thighs.

Jungkook gaze at her in adoration.
"I love you so much"

"I love you more" She was feeling too many emotions at once

"But I do more, more than anything my luna"

Areum brings his face closer to hers and kiss him softly.

Areum moved her lips against Jungkook's, he kissed back placing his hand on Areum's back.

Her lips make him feel so drunk and uncontrollable. He was addicted.

Jungkook tilts her head to the side, devouring her lips hungrily.

Areum gripped his neck tightly as the make-out session became heated. Jungkook bit Areums lower lip and begin sucking on it, earning a soft moan from her.

They soon pulled back, in need of air. The couple rests their foreheads together, closing their eyes.

"I love you"

"I love you"

After breakfast was done, Jungkook shifted into his animal form ready for their run.

The wolf walks slowly towards Areum and licks her cheek lovingly.

"Hi my baby" She softly scratches behind its ears, she coo when the creature closed its eyes wagging its tail.

'C'mon pup'

Areum went on and rest her head on the wolf's back. She sighed contentedly, as he begin to run.

'Faster ggukie' 

'Hold on tight, princess'

The wolf speeds its way through the forest without stopping. Areum smiles feeling extremely happy.

Finally, the alpha male stop at the heart of the forest, where the beautiful and peaceful lake was.

Areum hopped off him and laid by the grass. The wolf laid down as well, covering Areum's small frame with himself.

"So soft" She nuzzles closer

The wolf licks her neck affectionately, rubbing its scent on her.

'You always thought your mate would be human?'

'No baby. I thought it'd be a wolf, like me. I lost hope after waiting so long. Till you saved me that night'

'I'm glad i did. I feel so safe with you, koo'

'My luna, I will protect you till the day I die'

-------

a/n: that's it for this shot! i hope y'all enjoyed it! xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 3.6K 34
They decided to keep their relationship from the world and the media. What will be the outcome? Read to find out โ€ผ๏ธI DO NOT own any pictures /gifs...
13.4K 680 33
โœ”๏ธ "๊œฐแดส€แด‡แด แด‡ส€ แด€ษดแด… แด‡แด แด‡ส€, แด€แด…แด‡สŸษชษดแด‡. ษดแด แดแด€แด›แด›แด‡ส€ แดกสœแด€แด›, ษช แด‹ษดแดแดก แด›สœแด€แด› สแดแดœ'สŸสŸ แด€สŸแดกแด€ส๊œฑ แด„แดแดแด‡ ส€แดœษดษดษชษดษข ส™แด€แด„แด‹ แด›แด แดแด‡." โ—‡ แด€สŸสŸ แด˜แด‡แดแด˜สŸแด‡ สœแด€แด แด‡ แด€ สŸษชแด›แด›สŸแด‡ แด…แด‡แด ษชสŸ แด€ษดแด… แด€ษดษขแด‡สŸ แดษด แด›สœแด‡ษช...
68.7K 3.9K 8
โ Who taught you to pout like that, bunny? โž [extended summary inside] [completed] Copyright ยฉ 2018. All Rights Reserved.
5.3K 453 31
it's all started with a DARE. โš  I DON'T OWN ALL THE PICTURES AND GIFs IN THIS STORY IT'S ALL FROM PINTEREST โš  Start: September 17, 2020 End: November...