TWICE β”Š κ’° Group Chat, One Sho...

By ItsMeSharl

πŸ–‡Β·Λš ༘ β”ŠΝ™[ 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙣𝙀𝙩 π™€π™«π™šπ™§ π™ͺπ™£π™©π™žπ™‘ π™žπ™©'𝙨 π™€π™«π™šπ™§ - π˜›π˜žπ˜π˜Šπ˜Œ ] ! ˊˎ ------ Hey! How y'all doin... More

Intro
C1
C2
C3
C4
C5 (DahMo)
C6
IJ 7 (Pick up lines)
IJ 8 (dioniSHA)
IJ 9 (Putito)
IJ 10 (Comparison)
IJ 11 (Kalabaw)
IJ 12 (Globe)
IJ 13 (Kapatid)
IJ 14 (Gatas)
IJ 15 (Kandila)
IJ 16 (Report)
IJ 17 (Ice for sale)
C18 (SaTzu)
(19.) SaTzu Special Chapter
IJ 20 (Train to Busan)
IJ 21 (Hatid)
IJ 22 (Basketball)
IJ 23 (Kamatayan)
IJ 24 (Paulit-ulit)
IJ 25 (Rebisco)
IJ 26 (No Jam Bros)
IJ 28 (No Jam Bros pt.2)
C29 (Happy Birthday Tzuyu!)
IJ 30 (Apply)
IJ 31 (Sinungaling)
OS 32 (MoKook)
OS 33 (MoKook) pt2
Dance The Night Away
C34. (Nayeon's Day!)
Yes or Yes
OS 35 (MoTzu) pt3
C36
IJ 37 Ipis
IJ 38 godjihyo
IJ 39 Iwan
IJ 40 Klima
IJ 41 Misplaced
C42
IJ 42 Halika
IJ 43 Peach to kill
Happy 2.11k Reads! + Announcement
IJ 44 Nabongs
Fancy You~
IJ 45 TWICELIGHTS Ph
2Yeon Special
C46
C47

OS 27 (Nayeon X Reader)

144 5 5
By ItsMeSharl

Requested by: eviequeen143

Hope you like it ;)

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Y/N POV

Another day in school. I wish that our vacation would extend but you can't force it right? I stand up from bed and fix it then I do my daily routine. I washed myself. Then, I wear my uniform. After that, I eat my breakfast. As I checked the time I still have 20 mins before the flag ceremony starts. After I having my breakfast, I put the dishes at the sink. I'll wash it later. I checked myself at the mirror one last time before I go out. I wear my black shoes and went out of my condo.

I run and run while catching my breath. I would be probably late if I don't keep up my speed. Sweats are showering at my whole body. Geez! 10 more minutes and I'll be late! I didn't take a bus because it will be arrived about a few minutes and probably the school guard will not let the late students enter, so I dashed off.

And atlast, I arrived! I reached the school gates and I entered. While walking in the hallway, I get my comb because my hair is so messy right now. Some of the students were staring me as like they were seeing a crazy girl walking here inside the school.

I reached at our section room and there's our teacher. I greeted her before I sit in my chair. She smiled back.

"Good morning students!" Our teacher greet lively.

"Good morning ma'am" We followed back in unison.

"Today is Monday, so we'll having a flag ceremony at the school ground after a 3 minutes" Our teacher said. Thanks that I don't get myself late in flag ceremony.

As we wait 'till the bell rings. I saw some of the students are so noisy. This room is like a market place.

*KRIIING*

The bell rings. We stand up and head off to the school ground. We form a straight line and making our arms straight forward. Then we begin our morning exercise.

After we finished our exercise. Our principal come up on the stage. We welcome her and she's about to announce something.

"Good morning my fello students! Welcome to Hanguel National High school! As we helding our Flag ceremony I was about to announce that there's a famous K-pop group will doing a school attack on our school!" Holy moly! What? A K-pop group? OMG! I'm a big fan of K-pop! Who will they be? It's my first time to see a famous group! (A/N: I don't know if the school name exist. But stick with it lol)

"Let's welcome them..." Holy Spirit of frog just say it! I'm excited!

"TWICE!" AAAAH! Twice! A famous girl K-pop group. I even stan this group!

They showed up on the stage and all the students we're keeping yelling. Holy child of cow! I felt unconscious to myself, but still I make myself strong.

"One in a million! Annyeonghaseyo, Twice imnida!" They greeted lively. They're so gorgeous. There's a beautiful girl next to a beautiful girl and so on. Also, my bias is there, Nayeon! That gorgeous smile! That bunny teeth hehe! She's more pretty in personal.

"Good morning Hanguel students!" Jihyo greeted. Gosh the heavenly vocal leader is here!

"So this is Twice! They're having a School attack here. As some of lucky students will be here in the stage and meet with them!" The MC said. Danggg! I wish that I'm one of the lucky students.

"Now let's start! Who will be the lucky ones?" The MC teasingly asked. The students were hoping that their names will be mention. Please say my name, dear MC!

"Let's start from you! The boy that wearing a glass!" The boy come up on the stage and introduce himself. He sang and danced some of twice songs then he make a shake hands to Sana. That cutie squrriel.

"Wow! What a great dancer huh? Let's move on to the next one. How 'bout that girl who's wearing a red headband" The girl came up and jumping around because of happiness. I wish I was that girl. Lucky her.

"Omo omo! Twice, saranghae!" The girl said and making a big heart to them as the group copy her.

"Who'll be next? I know you're waiting to be mention. Well, it's your time! That boy with a blue cap!" He went up. I want to be there too! But still I'm waiting my lucky fortune.

"H~Hi! Y'all so beautiful!" The boy shyly said while covering his face.

"You're handsome" Jeongyeon said as the boy giggled. So lucky!

"How 'bout you! The boy wearing a hoodie" The boy came up and introduced himself.

"Hi Twice! I really know all of you a lot!" The boy said. The group is in a bit shocked.

"Really? How 'bout dance "What is love?" with them?" The MC request as the boy agreed. He danced with them. A little bit awkward of his movements but he is still lucky tho.

"Yeah that moves! Lastly, who'll be the last lucky student?" Omo Last? It's better to be me!

"Hmm... I can't hear you, guys! Who would be the one step up right here?" The MC teasingly asked once again.

"Well, don't forget to listen to their latest title track, 'What is Love?" alright, students? Okay, so for the last call. It will be..." AHHH! The tension is getting higher!

"The girl / boy who's standing in the school post" OMG! It's me! Holy! I came up on the stage and introduced at them. (A/N: It depends if what gender are you)

"Hi, Twice! I'm (Y/N). I really love you! You became my inspiration and I'll keep supporting and loving you 'till the end" I said while covering my blushing cheeks. I'm like a tomato here.

"How sweet of you!" Tzuyu said as I giggled.

"(Y/N), Who is you're bias in twice?" The MC ask me.

"N~Nayeon unnie / noona!" I said causing to Nayeon walk at my front. Holy! I'm staring at my bias!

"Hi (Y/N) you're so pretty / handsome !" She said while pinching my cheeks. How cute she is.

"You're so cute unnie / noona!" I said as she giggled. But I frowned when the MC said that I need to go now. *Sigh* I won't forget this moment. I waved them goodbye and they waved back as I go down from the stage.

*Fast forward*

We're here in our classroom. I'm so happy that I had a chance to talk with Twice earlier. But I'm a little bit sad because it ends right away. I remember that Nayeon pinching my cheeks earlier. *Sigh* I wish we'll see each other again.

*Knock knock*

Someone knocking at our door as it opens. I saw Nayeon! Why she's here!? But still I saw her again makes me smile. She stepped in and talked with our adviser. I stared at her. She's so beautiful as ever! But unexpectedly she saw me and smile. OMG!

"Umm (Y/N), Someone needs to talk with you" Our teacher said. I stand up and walk at her. She smiled at me and held my hand. Is this a dream? I'm unsteady right now because of nervous.

She brings me at the garden behind of our school. You can only see a gorgeous flower, green leaves, and Nayeon. We're staring at each other. It's so quiet here but I break the silence.

"U~Unnie / N~Noona why you bring me here?" I awkwardly ask.

"I want to see you again" She simply said. I faced down to her because of blushing so hard. But she held my chin and making sure that our eyes is meeting.

"Don't be nervous. It's just me and you" Is she really talking with me? I'm such a lucky girl / boy.

"So what's the feeling that you met us?" She asked me and sat at the grass. She's patting her side so I sat next to her.

"I'm so happy. My dream to see a K-pop group is granted" I simply said as she giggled and pinching my cheeks once again.

"Do you love you're bias?" She sarcasticly said causing me to chuckled.

"Yes I really love you!" I said she caresses my cheeks. Nayeon leaned at me and kiss my forehead.

"I love you too! Thanks for supporting me and my group" She said. Did she just k~kissed my f~forehead?

"We need to go. You have you're classes right?" She said while I'm frowning once again.

"Don't worry. I'll meet you again" She blinked at me and stepped away as I headed back at my classroom.

"We'll meet again"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Happy now? HAHAHA

By the way, I want to thanks Papa G because I passed at our Scholarship! Congrats too to my author classmates! I hope you'll read this lol!

Thanks guys for reading this! Please vote and comment! Labyah! <3 ❜❜ ˊˎ-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 6.3K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
197K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 29.9K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...