(1/2) Can I Ever Love Again?

BethBud

Can one woman turn Kakashi Hatake's life upside down? Еще

Can I Ever Love Again?
Introductions
Falling For You
The next morning
Just a normal day?
The Date
I'm a ninja now !
♪(v^_^)v
Eh Hospital ?
NaruSaku
Under Attack
??
All Better !
We're coming
Meet Kakashi
(≧∇≦)
;)
What?
Chunin Exams
Chunin exams continued
A few days later
Icha Icha Violence: The Movie
Poor Sick Kakashi
Just another chapter
Stupid Princess
1000 reads!
Goodbye Naruto
Festival
Please Read !

KakaBaka !

1.8K 61 20
BethBud

I'm running out of random things to say here

Oh well^_^

Kakashi POV

I wake up to the smell of eggs, bacon, and pancakes. What an American breakfast.

I put on a mask tank top, and dark sweatpants over my boxers and walk into the kitchen.

"Hey what's all this?" I ask Hanako.

"It's breakfast, silly!" she says cheerfully.

Some people are so cheerful in the mornings.

"Oh." was my simple response.

"Hehehehe! Come on KakaBaka! Eat up!" she says.

What the hell, KakaBaka? I sweatdrop, "KakaBaka?"

What's this about?

"Hehe! Genius right?!" she's acting all giggly and stuff.

"Uhh are you feeling alright, Hanako?" I ask worriedly.

"Uh yeah, yes! nothing Is wrong hehe please eat!" she says.

She's hiding something. I sigh and let it go, she clearly doesn't want to tell me yet.

I usually don't eat meals very slowly but sometimes I enjoy savoring a meal.

"Hey, I thought you said you can't cook," I say breaking the silence.

"Oh! I'm taking cooking classes. Yeah, when I signed up I got a booklet with a few simple recipes in it." she says.

(Hm? Did I skip that earlier?)

I nod, "thank you for breakfast, it was delicious."

She smiles widely in triumph and I can't help but chuckle.

"I have a mission today, I should be back late tonight, if you want you can do training with the genin later today, Bye." I say as I poof away.

Hanako POV

YES! He left! I need to find that tantō.

Hmmmm, if I was a broken sword, where would I be? I walk into Kakashi's room and look in his closet.

I see a slim wooden box and open it up. Here it is. I grab the box and sprint out of the house into town.

Once I reach the shop, the same man is there.

"Goodmorning Sabuto! How are you today?" I ask.

"I am doing quite well. hey I never got your name" he says.

"Oh hehe sorry, my name is Hanako Hayashibiara!" I say proudly.

He nods and smiles, I then hand over the box.

"This is such a lovely tantō! I will begin work on it immediately! I should be done around sunset." he says.

"Thank you so much, I will come back to collect it! Bye!" I say as I run off.

Hmm, what to do... Kakashi said I could train the genin if I wanted so I guess I'll do that.

I walk to Ichirakus to grab lunch and see Naruto eating alone.

"Hey Naruto! Can I join you" I ask cheerfully.

He turns and smiles sadly, "Sure Hanaka-sama."

"Naruto? What's wrong?" I'm concerned.

"It's just...Sakura. She always asks Sasuke to hang out with her, and he will always say no, so then I offer and she says no!" He sounds so frustrated.

"You like Sakura, don't you Naruto?" I ask

He nods his head slowly, "hmm, I just wish she wasn't so mean to me. If I ask her on a date she will just punch me and call me an idiot."

I order a bowl of ramen, "Just tell her how you really feel, one on one."

He nods, "Thanks Hanako-sama. Now let's talk about you and Kakashi-sensei! hehe"

~mini time skip~

So I decided to let the genin have another day off.

I need to make friends, maybe Guy? Hmmm I'll just ask Kakashi later.

I then realized, I haven't fought in forever! Maybe, I'll go training with someone else's team. Yeah, I'll just go to the training grounds Kakashi showed me earlier.

I make my way to one, and see two teams sparring with each other.

I watch them silently from a distance until a woman came behind me with a kunai to my neck.

"How long did you plan on hiding?" she says kind of scary

I shriek in fear, totally caught off guard, "I'm sorry! I'm new to the village and Kakashi is on a mission and I had nothing to do!"

"Hm? Kakashi," a man asks.

I nod with my eyes closed.

"I'm Asuma Sarutobi," the man starts, "And this is Kurenai Yūhi."

"Eh, sorry for the trouble...I didn't really uh know you...." Kurenai states sheepishly.

"It's okay! I'm new here," I say.

"You don't have a headband? Are you a ninja," Asuma asks.

I nod, "Yes, I just have to wait for the Hokage to gain my trust before my rank is tested."

They nod in understanding.

"uh so these are your genin teams?"i ask.

Kurenai answers first, "yes, there is Kiba Inuzuka with his dog Akamaru, Shino Aburame, and Hinata Hyūga," she says and points to them.

Asuma then begins, "and my team has the girl, Ino Yamanaka, the chubby one Chōji Akimichi, and the brainy Shikamaru Nara. They make up the Ino-Shika-Cho trio."

"I think I've heard of them....," Yeah Ino-Shika-Cho sounds familiar.

"You probably heard about their fathers." Asuma counters.

"Ooh. They all seem to use teamwork very well." I say.

They both smile as we continue to watch, they're all pretty evenly matched for now.

When I realize it's sunset I remember the tantō, "Oh! I have to go! hehe, I'll see you both layer, BUH BAI!!" I say as I run off.

They both chuckle at my sudden outburst, eh whatever.

I run to the shop and burst through the door, "Hey Sabuto! Is the sword finished?"

He smiles at me, "yes, I just finished polishing it."

I smile big and run over to hug him, I mean we're going on a date so why not?

He hands me the box and gives me a paper with care information on it.

I say my thanks and run home.

Good thing Kakashi wasn't back yet.

I hide the box in "my" room and realize it's only about 9 pm. Maybe I should buy some gift wrap for it, and fancy paper for a card.

The streets were emptying as it got darker and darker. I see Naruto at the ramen bar talking to the man.

"Hey Naruto!" I yell.

He smiles widely, "Hi Hanaka-sama!"

"Naruto, what ramen do you want?" I ask.

"Uhh you don't have to buy me any," he says quietly.

"Oh! But I want to!" I say cheerfully.

He lights up like a lightbulb, "Well I like miso!"

"Three to-go miso ramens please!" I say into the shop.

The man smiles and begins my order.

"Naruto, Kakashi's birthday is coming up, want to come shopping with me?" I ask.

"Sure! I don't have much money though." he says.

"That's okay! I have Kakashi's money." I giggle. He giggles a little too.

Once we receive or ramen orders, Naruto shows me some good shops.

We buy streamers, balloons, all kinds of food, wrapping paper and all sorts of birthday things.

"Hmmm, does Kakashi like cake?" I ask.

"He doesn't really like sweet food, but I think he would like something sweet every now and then." Naruto says.

Awesome, "Okay, we'll buy it on his birthday but put an order in now, okay!"

"Okay!" he says with a grin.

It warms my heart that I make Naruto happy.

We do some preparations, make invitations and deliver them to his friends and fellow ninja...even though it's like 11 pm now.

"Come on Naruto, Kakashi probably isn't back yet so we can do a few more preparations." I say.

He nods and smiles in agreement.

When we reach the apartment I motion for Naruto to wait and call out Kakashi's name, yep not here yet.

"Okay so what's our plan? We need to get him out the house for a while to prepare and stuff the day of, I want it to be a surprise. Maybe we could get him a date or something." I brainstorm outloud.

"What about Kurenai-sensei?" he continues to think with me.

"good idea! okay let's go hide all of this stuff in my room," I say.

He follows me and we do just that.

"Naruto, do you want to stay here tonight? I'm sure Kakashi won't mind and it's already past midnight" I suggest.

He nods, "Okay, but I have to eat my ramen before I go to bed hehe!"

I smile and we both eat our ramen in the kitchen.

Suddenly I hear the door jiggle and open.

"Hey Kakashi!" I yell through the house followed by a, "Hi Kakashi-sensei!" from Naruto.

"Yo," he says simply.

"I bought you some ramen, it's still warm surprisingly so you can eat that if you are hungry." I say.

He just nods, hm he's acting strange.

"Naruto, if you are staying here, you can sleep on the couch, alright?" Kakashi says.

"Thanks Kakashi-sensei!" Naruto says as he yawns.

"I'm going to bed, goodnight Hanako-Sama." Naruto says tiredly.

"Night Naruto!" I say.

When Naruto is settled, I knock on Kakashi's door. He tells me to come in so I do.

"Kakashi are you okay?" I ask concerned.

He just nods. Yeah, that TOTALLY makes me think he is okay. I watch as he begins to undress and see him wince.

"You're hurt," I notice.

He shakes his head, "no, I'm okay"

"Let me see your wound," I demand.

He takes off his vest and shirt which I just realized was caked with blood.

He turns around and I see a huge gash running from his left shoulder to his right hip.

"Oh my goodness, Kakashi! What happened, why didn't you go to the hospital, look how deep that cut is. What if it get infected! Kakashi! Oh my goodness you need to go to the hospital!" I rant.

"No! no it's okay! I have a medical kit somewhere...."he says.

"Lie down," I command.

After he does I run to my room and grab my huge medical kit. I take out some things I need, stuff to clean it and wrap it properly.

"Okay, this will sting a little....or a lot," I say.

He mumbles an 'okay' as I get some cotton and dip it in the antiseptic.

I begin to dab the wound and he winces a little.

"Sorry," I don't want to hurt him.

"No, it's okay," he grinds out.

Once I finish cleaning it, I use medical ninjutsu to close the wound.

"Try not to strain it too much okay?" I say softly.

He nods, "thanks"

I smile, "next time come to me right away, okay?"

He nods.

"So how was your mission?" I try to spark conversation.

He sits up and pats the bed next to him. I sit down cross-legged next to him.

"It was okay, it was a solo retrieval mission and I got everything that we needed with...minimal injuries.

"I already went to the Hokage so all went well," he says.

I smile, "that's good. I'm glad you are back safe."

He chuckles. "What?" I ask.

He replies, "I'm just not used to having anyone worry about me..."

I blush a bit, "oh. Hey, I have some news too."

He quirks an eyebrow, "what is it?"

I blush more, "well, I have a date tomorrow night..."

(It's like 1 am)

I don't know how he will react to that.

"That's great, I hope he's a nice guy," he replies. Well, he didn't freak out.

I nod, "he seems like it, you will get to meet him when he picks me up."

He nods.

...

Awkward silence.

"Were you scheduled to train your genin tomorrow?" I ask.

"Yeah, I can still do it." he says.

"No, you need to rest your back, you can observe and I'll do it." I say.

He nods reluctantly, "have they been on a real mission?" I ask.

"No, I haven't taught a lot of fighting skills against a moving opponent, only chakra control and some target practice and such," he says.

"Will you allow me to spar with them?" I ask.

"Yeah, I trust you." he says as he smiles.

I smile and hug him, "thanks Kakashi."

"You should get some sleep, it's 2 in the morning," he suggests.

"I guess you're right, goodnight Kakashi," I say as I walk out of his room and close the door.

Hi

Hehe

Do you like it?

Okay so sometimes the actual characters may be OOC(out of character)

Sorry about that.

There may be one or two more chapters today.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

6.9K 232 18
Sakura Haruno is not a normal girl, she's goes to a normal high school and has normal friends but when she gets home thats when things happen. Kaka...
280K 12.4K 69
Hana Uzumaki's life was normal, at least she thought it was. She learns soon enough that her life wasn't what she thought it would be, while also lea...
362K 14.1K 80
(Y/n) (L/n), once a ordinary girl, living her life in the city of Queens, New York, will soon, and literally, get hit with a life altering expiernce...
137K 3.8K 33
The foreseen future leads to her death. Due to her family special bloodline. So they took action. Kakashi Hatake came back from and anbu mission and...