Just a normal day?

Hey !

So I just wanted to say

I love all of you :3

Not in a homo way

In a I love you because you are sticking with my story way :)

Thank you

Also Hanako is kind if based off of my personality so yeah her reactions would be the same as mine.

Especially her inner thoughts and things.

Okay story time !

Hanako POV

Kakashi and I are walking together to the training grounds to meet the genin.

Naruto left before us.

When we arrive we are greeted with a LOVELY and WARM welcome, aka YOURE LATE!

I explain that I will be training them today and I decided to spar with Sakura first.

"Come at me with the intent to kill," I explain, "I will mainly defend your attacks to see your strength and then later it will be the other way around."

"Ready Sakura?" I ask.

"Ready!" she yells determined.

"Start!" i yell and she disappears.

Left. Right. Up. UP!

There are kunai raining down on me which I expertly block with my own kunai. As I block, she kicks me in the back which actually surprises me considering her age.

I stumble a bit before turning around and catching her leg flipping her onto her back.

She grunts a bit but gets up and begins to throw wild punches.

"Don't let your emotions cloud your judgement," I explain as I block, "don't let your anger destroy your focus."

She grunts and lands a punch on my upper left arm. She is very weak but she is also very determined.

"Being a ninja is painful!" I talk as I defend her blows, "It will never be easy! You chose a rough path of life, maybe you are too weak to follow it."

She growls and lands a good hard kick to my stomach, making me cough up a little blood.

"Hanako-Sama!" she yells.

"Sakura! Good job! Keep it up, we are done for now. Go rest up. Oh and don't worry about me, I'm fine, I am glad you used your anger into your attacks instead of your mind," I explain.

She runs over to keep Kakashi some company.

"Sasuke! You are next! Come over here," I demand.

When he's is front of me I say the same things I explained to Sakura at the beginning, "hm, you don't talk much do you?"

"Hn."

"Start!" I yell.

He weaves some hand signs, "FIRE STYLE FIREBALL JUTSU!"

What? He can do that already?

I quickly dodge the flames and weave some signs of my own,

"Water release: Water formation wall!" I yell out.

A wall forms infront of me getting rid of his fireball .

"Fire can't pierce water, but water can pierce fire," I sneer.

He growls, "I am Sasuke Uchiha of the great Uchiha clan, NEVER UNDERESTIMATE ME!"

I smile at him, "long distance battle won't work on me, Sasuke!"