DEH One Shots

بواسطة BeMoreHansen

Read the title. Taking requests. المزيد

Welcome
Pool Party (Treebros and Zolana)
Why that name? (Kleinphy and Zolana)
Connor and Alana Best Friends Headcannons
MOTHER FRICKING SHIP I NOW LOVE!
Allama
Murphy thingy
Thing I made for school
School thing (I made it to piss off my teacher)
Heathers school thing
Another school thing
Schooooooooool
Bmc school thing
School thing
Valentines Day (Sincerely Three and Zolana)
More things for school
Mmmmmmmmcat au
Mmmmmmmjob au thing
Lil Ev
Idk
Jared is a Blotch
Boots???
I've always liked you (BandTrees)
Zoe × Alana

Mmmmmmmmmmm

76 1 0
بواسطة BeMoreHansen

           I walk away from him, I'll find him tomorrow, I convince myself. But it feels like my stomach is swimming and doing back flips. But, why do I still hear him? Why does it sound like he's getting closer, I look behind me, and there he is running towards me, I feel the flame in my heart getting bigger and bigger.
          "Connor!" He catches up. "I just wanted to tell you that I love you." And I only have celebrated for a second when he kisses me, and the whole world goes white, I think I finally found my soulmate.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

80.1K 3.5K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
241K 8.6K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
81.3K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...