Yours {CULLEN #1}✔🔞

By RehaJacob

[COMPLETED][UNEDITED] The moment Isabella laid her eyes on Alex while walking down the aisle she whispered, "... More

Yours
Introduction
Epigraph
ONE
TWO
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Reha's Note
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Epilogue
A/N
❤BONUS CHAPTER I❤
His Thread Girl
❤BONUS CHAPTER II ❤
❤BONUS CHAPTER III❤
❤BONUS CHAPTER IV❤
THE GIRL WHO BROKE ME
IMPRISONED BY MR RED

Twenty Two

17.6K 697 100
By RehaJacob

Build a friendship before marrying someone. Marry your best friend.

-----Pintrest.

ERIN'S  POV (surprised ?)

"What happened?" Isabella shook me. I gulped a lump down my throat. I couldn't believe her.

"You mean Aoran Collins? Your friend?" I asked her to know if I was thinking right. She couldn't say Aoran Collins!

"Correct." She smiled sadly and picked up some clothes for laundry.

"Erin?"

"You're marrying him?" I asked again.
"Yeah, but what's wrong with you?" She asked with a frown draining down her forehead.

"Umm..nothing..well he'll really so hot." I winked and gave a big broad smile hiding my heavy heart beneath the cover. He was really so fucking hot. I loved him since the day I laid my eyes on him. She just couldn't marry him. Out of all the males in the world she found my crush to marry?

"You love him, right?" I asked her, hoping she would say yes.

"I don't know." Her reply confused me.

What the hell did she mean? Why was she marrying him then?

"What now?"

"Answer me Isabella. Why are you marrying him then?" I gripped her hand tighter.

"Why do you want to know that?" She asked me and I remained silent. I couldn't tell her that I was crushing over her best friend since so many years.

"Tell me. I am your friend." She asked me again. I didn't know what to answer. I was suddenly short of words. For a second, I considered telling her about my feelings but I didn't want to be so mean.

"It's just that Isabella I don't want to see anybody unhappy afterwards. You know what I mean, right? I don't want Aoran to expect that you'll love him cuz I know you love that asshole boyfriend of yours who never came back, not even to see you once." I blurted out loud knowing that I was the reason behind her miseries.

"It's because of Eric." She spoke in low voice. I knew it. It fucking had to be because of him.

"I know that. But think again about this." I picked up my bag and went out of her room not able to look at her anymore. I just wanted to head home and cry.

"Hey! Erin!" She shouted running behind me.

"What?" I yelled holding my tears back in my sockets.

"You're such a coward Isabella." I frowned.

"I am but I'm really sure about wedding. I know he'll keep us happy and uncle wants the same."

I could not take it anymore.

"Wow! That's really good. If that's what you want then I'm always there for you." I smiled and left for home without even hugging her. I always gave her a hug before leaving squeezing her into me but today I felt she was taking my love away from me. I was really punished.

***

"Don't take Aoran away from me. I love him. I love him so much. You know I am not a bad person anymore. Don't punish me god." Tears ran down my cheeks as I lit candles in front of Jesus.

"Please don't do this to me. You know why I committed that sin
ten years ago. I snatched her Zachary away and now she is doing same with me. I am helpless. Please, save my love. You know I have loved only one person all my life and he's Aoran. I beg you please somehow cancel the wedding. You can do miracles, right? Then I need you today. I need you. Whatever I did to Isabella ten years ago, I never wanted to. I never wanted to kiss her boyfriend. I loved Aoran. You know why I did all that. I am already so guilty that I gave up my dance career forever. I even made friend with Isabella. I love Eric too. I tried to rectify my mistakes but it was a sin. Zach never came back after that. I even gave his bag to Isabella, but Zach never came back. He was too guilty for whatever happened that night. I am guilty for that too. Because of me Eric has to suffer. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Zach never loved her, if he had then he would have come for her." I was weeping lying on floor. I found hard to breathe.

"God always forgives his children" Father patted my arm and helped me get up.

"You stay here with Jesus. Can you ask him to do a miracle? " I begged him sobbing hard.

"Don't worry child. Have faith on him. If your love is true then no one can take him away from you." He gave me a thin fabric.

"What is this?" I asked him taking the fabric from his hand.

"It's a holy fabric child. If you give it to the person you love. It will ward off all the evil sight and god will always be with them." He smiled.

I looked at the fabric and...

***FLASHBACK***

"It's your dance performance today, honey. Get up and practice." My mom shook me when I refused to get up.

"Let me sleep mom, please." I pulled the blanket over me.

She turned on the woofer and  pulled me out of the bed. I was still sleepy when she started dancing, watching her dance was the most beautiful thing in the world. My interest in music and dance came from her.

She pulled my hand and taught me some beautiful step which I included in my dance later.

While I was leaving for my competition, she gave me a thin holy fabric and tied it on my wrist like a band.

"What is it, mom?" I asked her.

"It's holy thread, honey. It will keep you away from evil eye and you will get whatever you want but don't ever untie it." She kissed my forehead.

While dancing in the competition. My holy thread got untied and fell somewhere near the audience. I was really sad that I won't be able to fulfill all my wishes and then a boy around my age patted my back.

"Hey!" He smiled.

"Hello!" I smiled, upset that I couldn't find the thread.

"What happened? You look upset." He asked.

"Nothing. I just lost something." I rubbed my forehead and he smiled.

"It's okay. You'll find it" He smiled and gave me his chocolate. I took the chocolates hesitantly and suddenly hot blood rushed to my cheeks.

"Thank you." I said to him.

"You dance so well. Its a pleasure to see you dancing." He smiled through his eyes.

"Thank you." I blushed at him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't introduce myself. I'm Aoran Collins." He held his hand out for a handshake.

I took his hand. "I'm-" I was cut off by a woman's voice.

"Aoran we gotta leave. What are you doing here?" The woman held his hand and dragged him away. He turned around and winked at me before waving goodbye at me.

***END OF FLASHBACK***

Till date I could not gather all courage to speak to him. When Isabella and I were in our first year of Fashion designing. She told me about her best friend.She told me how helpful he was and how he was taking care of her throughout her pregnancy. When Isabella gave birth to Eric, I was in the hospital waiting for my turn to go inside and see her, a guy wearing a decent dark blue shirt and black chino approached me.

He looked familiar. He offered me a bucket of chocolates. I asked him why he was giving me so many chocolates.

"Why are you giving this to me?" I asked.

"It's a gift." He said.

"Gift to a stranger by a stranger?"

"Yeah, actually, I became uncle today." He smiled showing all his perfect white teeth.

"Take half for yourself. I became aunt today." I gave him half of my chocolates.

"You both can see the mother and baby." The nurse said from behind.

"Thank you." We said in unison and looked at each other. I couldn't tear away my eyes from his handsome face. He was too handsome to be real.

"You became uncle to Isabella's boy?" I asked him and he nodded happily.

"What a coincidence!" I smiled.

"Wow that great!  I'm Aoran Collins." He said and my breath stopped.

Aoran Collins...that chocolate boy?

***

I needed to talk to him. It's now or never. I couldn't lose him after I lost everything I had in my life. Karma is a bitch, it never leaves you.

But how to talk to him? I couldn't straight away tell him that I love him. I couldn't....but I'd have to or I'd lose him forever.

I dialed his number which I stole from Isabella's contacts. My heart thudded loudly as it started ringing. He picked up the call on fifth bell.

"Hello?" His voice held so much sensousness.

Oh my! He has so much effect on me.

I found myself sweating profusely.
Should I speak or should I disconnect the call? Its now or never. Go for it Erin.

"Hello, Mr. Collins?" I asked intentionally.

"Speaking." He said.

"Erin Williams, here. I - I hope you remember me." I somhow managed to complete my sentence.

"Erin from Isabella's Zaric Fashions?" He asked slightly confused.

Thank God he remembers me.

"Yes, I do remember you. Isabella's friend, right?"

Why does he says her name so often? I don't really feel good. "Yes." I replied.

"The one whom I saw in hospital when Eric was born, right?" He asked.

"Yes, sir." I was so nervous.

"C'mon, don't be that formal call me Aoran. You're Isabella's friend."

"Anyways why did you call me?" He asked coming straight to the point.

"I wanted to meet you." I managed to say.

"Me? Is it related to my cousin, Dana?" He asked.

Dana? His cousin? Why is he speaking to me like that? What about his cousin? Anyways, I want to see him. May be it could help me.

"Yes, so tell me whenever you are free?" I asked.

"Okay, so if you are free tomorrow we can meet somewhere." He said sweetly.

"Yeah, sure, I'm free." I said with breaks.

"Okay then, Barbara Peter Restaurant at eleven in the morning." He said which calmed me a little.

"I'll be there Si-..Aoran." It felt so good taking his name. He was really very easy person and my kind.

***

ISABELLA'S  POV

"Yes, it is fine with me." I told uncle as he said my fiance wanted to meet me once before wedding.

I wondered why Aoran would want to meet me so many times when he recently took me on a date...a friend date.

"He said that he'll come and pick you up at 11:30 in the morning." Uncle smiled widely.

"Why are you smiling so much? And btw where is my so called fiance taking me tomorrow?" I asked him.

"He took a restaurant's name...I just forgot it..something like Barabo Petric Restaurant" He said and I couldn't help but laugh at his memory.

"Its Barbara Peter Restaurant Uncle. Uncle Ricky's Restaurant."

"Oh yeah, that." He chuckled

"Thanks for giving him a chance Isabella. He's really a good guy? Did I show you his picture?" He asked.

Why do I need to see his pictures ?

Damn his old age and his forgetful memory.

"I've seen him more than you." I laughed.

"Oh I see! May be in business magazines." He shrugged his shoulders and walked away.

Why would I see business magazines..Its not my cup of tea.

Well yeah! I saw Aoran in a couple of business magazines in our library. He recently started an airline manufacturing startup which was doing really good and was on the news all the time.

But why does he want to meet me?

I mean we can talk on phone.

Should I ask him now?

Bad idea! He asked uncle and not me. He's not bad though.
May be I'd fall for him.

***To Be Continued***

Hii pretty peeps... 😍
How was the chapter ?
What do you think about Erin ? Any gusses about her?🙅

I wanted to ask u peeps that if you have any doubts related to the story till now? 😖😖If yes drop me your questions. I'll answer them gladly.
Also I'm really sorry. I know I'm a horrible writer,😯 one or two told me that the first two chapters are confusing. Is it so ? If yes inform me. I'll try best to edit them. 😊

A lovely soul snishaslays made me some beautiful covers. Plz have a look and tell me which one should I use. Also her work is really beautiful. Check it and request her. She makes beautiful covers. Thank you so much girl !

Reha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 190K 101
Isabella needs a huge sum of money for her aged grandmother's surgery. She has nowhere to go for help and she decides to seek help from her Billionai...
263K 15.1K 49
"What do you want Xavier?" I said getting irritated. "For you to give me a chance to explain myself." "There's no need to explain anything to me, we...
1M 35.6K 48
Second Love previously known as Billionaire's LOVE or OBSESSION Ranked #80 in Romance on [28.09.17] Ranked #88 in Romance on [24.09.17] Ranked #93...
2.9K 304 50
"Are you avoiding me?" He says looking straight into my eyes. "Why?" I raised my eyebrow. I tried to look calm, hiding the fact that I was shaking in...