Fallen Families

By sierreareads

Can a one night stand with a old friend lead to something different years later? The secrete Of Chris Evans a... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Prologue

17K 249 40
By sierreareads

12 years ago 
:
:
:
:
:

A young Chris Evans and Scarlett Johansson were on set for The Perfect Score, with cast mates  Erica Christensen, Bryan Greenberg,  Darius Miles, and Leonardo Nam, were all wrapping up for the day. Chris Evans was trying to to convince his fellow co-star Scarlett Johansson to join him at a bar down town. 

" Chris, I am way too young to get into a fucking bar. " Scarlett rolled her eyes as the actor tried to convince her into going. She was busy saying goodbye to the director as she walked out, the young actor followed her out to her car. 

"I know, but in a couple of months you will be eighteen so i don't see a problem." Chris said. Scarlett turned to the blonde and frowned. 

"Do you want to get me arrested? Is this is what you are trying to do?" She asked, mostly jokingly. Chris laughed at her joke and looked at her in the eyes. 

"Come on Scarlett, your mother has finally left you alone for the first time since filming started and now you can finally have some fun. Don't you want to have fun?" He asked. Scarlett looked defeated. She knew how wrong it was for under drinking but she desperately wanted to go out and have a normal life. Beside people did all the time. The young actress pondered her choice before looking Chris in the eyes. 

"If we get caught then i will pull you down with me." 

"Yes absolutely, i will take full blame. i freaking pay the fine." He said. Chris was so keen on the Scarlett joining him because he had spent all day trying to convince the other cast mates, but all had earlier arrangements. He had put off asking Scarlett because she was the youngest and underage. He didn't want to risk her getting in trouble. But now he really wanted to go out and party with her. 

"Meet me at my hotel at seven thirty. not a minute late or it's a no Evans." She said. Chris smirked in victory and promised she would have a great time. Rolling her eyes the young actress walked away from him and went off the hotel to prepare for her illegal night. 

The night Scarlett straightened her hair so it looked longer and then placed it in a pony tail. She went through her sisters's luggage that she had left, because her and her mother intended coming back. She found a skin tight red dress that would defiantly make her look older.  

As if right as expected a knock on the door happened. Scarlett opened the door to see Chris in a nice black button up with black jeans. She smiled at him. They both looked at least 21. 
"Wow, you look old." Chris said. Scarlett rolled her eyes and looked at him. 

"i will take that as a complement." She said and took the fake ID Chris had made so they could get in. "Wow this looks so real." 

"Why thank you, i was on a time crunch. i just hoped they don't notice that mine has a suitcase in the background of my photo." Chris said walking after Scarlett who started walking down the street. 

"Chris, you have a ID. You can get into this club the only one who needed this was me." Scarlett pointed out. Chris nodded. 

"Yeah i know but i may have kinda lost mine. But that is not a story for now. Come on lets get our party on." Chris said. Scarlett nervously followed the excited blonde. She would be lying if she said she wasn't nervous. Scarlett didn't have a bad bone in her body and doing this seemed to bring nervousness into her. 

Once they were allowed in the club, after waiting in a long room in which Scarlett swore people were staring at her. Chris told her it was because what she chose on wearing. Once they were in the club they were greeting with the sounds of loud music and the smell of alcohol. Scarlett made a face, which Chris saw and whispered into her ear. 

"Don't do that, people can clearly make out you don't belong here." He said. 

"Well i don't." She said pointing it out. Chris shrugged and walked them over to the bar. 

"Would you like something? It's on me." Chris said, Scarlett looked reluctant and then Chris just ordered two Vodka's. After receiving them he took her to the table in the back. 

"Chris isn't that like the strongest drink you can give a person." Scarlett asked. 

"Not even and please Scarlett. this is your choice. but trust me i will make sure nothing happens to you. If you don't want it i will take it." To be honest Scarlett did want to take it. She just didn't want to get in trouble. Chris put it on the table and took his shot. He made a face as the vodka traveled down his throat sending a burning feeling though him. He put the cup down and smiled. "You gonna drink that?" he asked. Scarlett smiled at him picked up the cup and then drank it all down. Chris smiled. " Outa girl." 

"Wow that is strong." She laughed. 

"Yeah well, how do you feel?" 

"One hundred times better. Now come on lets go another." 

"Another one?" He asked raising a eyebrow. 

"What's wrong Evans? You scared?" 

"I am not scared of anything." He smirked. Scarlett smiled and then took Chris's hand leading him to the bar. 

Eventually the two had had too much to drink and were completely drunk. Right now they were dancing very close, too close for friends. Scarlett felt free as she danced. Forgot about everything. about work, gossip, bullies. none of it mattered. 

Chris put his hands on Scarlett's waist and whispered into her ear. His voice was soft and his breath was hot. "Wanna take this somewhere else" He asked. Scarlett smirked. 

"lead the way." She managed to say. Smirking Chris took her hand and lead her outside. the cold wind hitting there faces as they walked to their hotel. Before even getting inside, Chris planted his lips onto Scarlett's. Scarlett kissed back with intensity. With both kissing they stumbled into their room. About to make a mistake the door slammed the door for a blissful night. 

one month later. 

Chris and Scarlett, never spoke of that night. blamed it on the drink and never told anyone about it. Filming for the perfect score had ended. Chris and Scarlett were separated, Scarlett  was sent half away around the world to film her new movie A Good Woman.  She would be filming her almost two months. But she planned on staying by herself in Europe for awhile. Her parents reluctantly agreed and the actress was off. 

During her first month at Europe, she found out. To say the least she was scared. She had thought they had used perfection. Scarlett Johansson was pregnant with Chris Evans's child.  She was scared to death. 

She cried for a few hours after taking the test. Something like this would ruin her career and Chris's. She she called him up and told him the news. She needed support and right now Chris was the only one who could bring that to her. 

"Scarlett we can't raise a baby. We can barely raise ourselves." Chris said. He had flown out after hearing the news. Scarlett was in tears as the spoke, Chris occasionally handing her tissues. 

"I know we can't. Chris if this gets out, our lives everything our parents had sacrificed for us to be here will be for nothing. All because we made a stupid mistake." She said wiping a tear from her face. Chris nodded. 

"What do you want to do?" He asked, She was the mother. the one who would be carrying his child. Chris sure wasn't ready to be father. In fact he never thought about it. And he was sure Scarlett was far too young and scared to have a baby. 

"i am not going to kill my baby if that's what you are going to suggest." Scarlett said. Chris nodded his head in agreement. Even if they were scared of being parents they couldn't kill a living creature. "Chris we can't give this kid a life she or he will need." Chris looked down in disappointment. She was right. they haven't even finished school and so far their roles weren't going as planned.  

"So what are you saying." 

"Chris i think you know what i am saying." She said looking into his eyes. Chris couldn't think about giving up his child. But he had to if he wanted him or her to be in a good situation. "if you don't want to do-" 

"No, we have to do this." He said. Scarlett nodded her head. "how will we keep this from public." 

"Chris i will be here for the next 10 months. i will be fine. but i can't do it alone. i will invite my best friend over. She will understand. But don't worry. i will let you know everything. Do you wanna be there when the baby is born?" She asked. Chris shook his head no. 

"i think i will get too attached. I am sorry i got you into this." Chris said. Scarlett shook her head. 

"i am as much to blame. But Chris we have to agree never to speak of this ever again. Do you understand?" She asked. 

"yeah i understand." He spoke gently. 

And so that was it. Scalett gave birth and wasn't spotted out by the public. When the baby was born she rufused to hold it in fear of wanting to take her. She wasn't mother material. When she left that hospital she left her baby. All she ever knew about her was that it was a baby girl, Name Nicole.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417K 12.9K 101
Scarlett Johansson, Chris Evans Instagram (+marvel cast and others) Did you catch me falling for you over Twitter? No Stupid, when you liked my Ins...
35.5K 821 16
chris evans x y/n story. read the introduction for a description! i try and put out one part a day!
251K 4K 28
A normal woman named Kat goes out for drinks to loosen herself up. While having a night with friends, she finds herself swept up by the one and only...
26.4K 1.1K 26
All football player Chris wants is to play football with his best friends in the NFL. But the night before he meets someone who could change his life...