Denial

By tooturnttara_

Alissa Violet didn't understand what she was getting herself into when she ran away from Luca, the leader of... More

Characters
My Last Normal Day
Kidnapped
The Memory
Her Name
Conflicted
All Work and Little Play
Date
Date pt.2
Admitting
Regret
Her day

Telling Him

2.4K 38 6
By tooturnttara_

Luca's POV

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I scoff and remove the condom and then put my clothes back on.

"What the fuck am I talking about?" Laila yells and my blood starts to boil. "I don't know maybe the fact that you moaned Alissa's name while you were fucking me?"

The oh-so-quiet Laila is speaking more words to me in a single sentence than she has throughout the year and a half that she's been living here. And I don't fucking like it. "I can say whatever the fuck I want to! When I fuck you, I'm not putting feelings into it." I caress her face and then latch down onto her jaw, pulling her closer. "I'm fucking you to relieve stress."

Laila spits in my face and wriggles free from my grasp. "Dick!" She scowls at me.

"I know I have a nice dick, tell me something I don't know." I tease, trying to reduce the anger bubbling within me. If I wasn't feeling the high from an orgasm I would definitely have her pressed against the wall begging for forgiveness.

"Shut the fuck up and go sleep with Alissa. Leave me out of it!" Laila yells in my face.

My hand finds its way around her neck and I push her against the wall. The high wasn't enough to keep me calm. "I'll fuck whoever I want to baby," I mutter in her face. "I'll bend you over this bed now and screw you so hard you won't be able to walk for days." Pausing, I continue with, "And you won't be able to say no."

I reach my hand down to her pussy and feel the effect I'm having on her. My index and middle finger slip in her panties and run along her folds. I remove my hand and taste her.

"So wet for me Laila," I scoff. "Pathetic," I let her go and she distances herself from me. "Don't say you don't want me when you clearly do baby," I smirk and watch her run towards the door. "And don't worry about Antonia, I don't want you anywhere near her because you aren't mature enough to handle your damn self."

Laila slams the door behind her and I sit down on the edge of the bed, tugging at my hair. What did I just do. Why did I tell Laila she was off the hook for babysitting? Now I'm screwed. There is always Santiago I guess but he barely can wipe his own ass let alone a child's. Or I could just get rid of the thing all together. But Alissa wouldn't rip my throat out.

There is only one plausible solution. I stand back up and walk out of my room. As I pass by Alissa's I realize she is no longer in there. "Where the hell are you?" I whisper to myself and walk further down the hallway to the nursery. And to my surprise, not, there Alissa sits with Antonia. I knock on the door and open it.

Alissa looks expectantly up at me, her soft brown eyes twinkling. "Have fun?" She weakly smiles and looks back down at Antonia's sleeping body.

"Have fun with what?" I say a little to loudly, earning me a shhh from Alissa.

"Fucking whoever it was. Antonia was restless." She doesn't meet my gaze and I feel myself becoming hard for the third time today.

"Oh," I gulp. "My bad." My bad? Really? Get yourself together.

"What do you want Luca? And where is Laila, I'm exhausted." I squat down in front of Alissa, staring at the sleeping child in her arms.

"Laila won't be coming back," I whisper. I reach my hand out and gently touch Antonia's left cheek with my thumb.

You're going soft Galindo.

- - -

Alissa's POV

I watch anxiously as Luca gazes down at Antonia. My heart swells with a foreign emotion and I resist the urge to smile. This is how a daughter should be treated by her father. I know this moment won't last but it's still a nice gesture.

"I was going to wait until tomorrow to ask," Luca looks at me sheepishly, a side of him I've never seen before. "But who's the father?"

There is a sadness disguised as anger in Luca's eyes and I watch as his hazel eyes turn dark and then light again, adjusting to his mood swings. "Luca," I hesitate. Don't chicken out! Tell him for Antonia's sake.

"Don't be scared to tell me," Luca watches me intently.

"How can I not be?" I whisper loud enough for him and I to hear it. "You're terrifying and I can't handle upsetting you right now."

"I've thought about it Alissa," he pauses. "I want to beat the shit out of whoever knocked you up and left you by yourself."

Oh the irony! "Why would you care?" I push. "And who says he left me?"

"Because I'm not totally heartless love," Luca sighs impatiently. "I care because I refuse to allow myself to be like my father and just throw children away. Despite my brain telling me to ignore her, I can't and I don't know why!" He yells in a whispered tone.

"Do you really want to know?" I gulp. "Because it changes everything."

"Don't tell me it's Santiago's kid," fear replaces the other expressions on his face and I chuckle.

"I'm afraid not."

"Then whose is it?" Luca looks me in the eyes, lifting my chin to meet his steady gaze. "I want to help her."

"L-Luca," Here it comes. There is no going back. "Antonia is your daughter."

His body freezes and multiple emotions manifest on his face at once. Luca says nothing. Instead he just stands up and walks out, shutting the door behind him.

"Fuck," I whisper as the waterworks develop. I walk over to Antonia's crib carefully and lay her down. She settles in quickly and I peck her forehead gently before grabbing the baby monitor and shutting the door behind me.

I nearly run to my room and slam the door, letting myself cry harder. Not once have I cried about Luca being the father of my first born. I mean she's a beautiful girl, taking after him. He's loaded and is extremely protective of his women. I mean it's not the worst situation.

Sniffling, I place the baby monitor on the nightstand next to a new alarm clock that Luca gave me after my complaints. I strip out of my jumpsuit and don't bother to change into pajamas, crawling under the covers in only a bra and underwear.

My body relaxes into the sheets and I inhale the smell of the linen, trying to slow the tears forming in my eyes. A small knock on the door startles me. I'm so tired! I don't say anything, pretending to be asleep.

The door opens and shuts quietly and moments later I feel the bed dip down. "Fuck Alissa." He whispers to himself. "We always used protection," I peek open my eyes and see Luca leaning forward with his head in his hands. "I did this to you, to us."

I close my eyes again and try to steady my breathing so that he can't hear my sniffles.

"Alissa, I know you're awake, I have cameras you know." Luca chuckles momentarily before flopping down next to me and pulling me into his arms. "This changes everything."

I remain quiet for a moment. "That's what I was trying to tell you."

Ignoring me he continues with what he was going to say. "You have this effect on me and I can't stand it! The Italians are stressing me the fuck out and my uncle is giving me shit already. Wait till he finds out about Antonia."

"Luca," I mumble, confirming to him that I am indeed listening to every last word.

"I don't know how to be a dad," he breaths deeply and I pull him to me, resting his head on my chest.

"I don't know how to be a mom," I whisper.

"Don't say that shit," Luca grumbles and tries to pull away from me but I don't let him.

"I don't! I try my best and hope it'll be enough for her to prosper and do better things with her life." I sigh. "And you need to do the same. She's been without a dad for too long."

"Alissa," He pulls away and attempts to look me in the eyes but the darkness of my room is settling in. "Why would you leave knowing you were pregnant? I would have dropped everything to be there for you love."

"I didn't know," I whimper as the memories flood back to me. "The only time I could think about is the day before I left when we fucked."I pause for a response but don't receive one. "It felt different and I didn't know if it was in my head or not."

"Damnit," Luca stands up and walks away from me. "We'll talk about this in a couple of hours. Rest up Alissa."

The sound of the door clicking shut made me overwhelmed. My mind was flooded with different interpretations of what just happened. I don't understand how my big ass mouth told him despite my brain telling it not to.

So much is happening and I don't know how to react. Luca is bipolar for sure. No man can fuck a woman, walk in to a nursery, caress a one-year-old child, walk away angry and then suddenly come back all gloomy and shit. His brain is having a fucking fiesta! I'm having a fiesta! He tells me one minute how I'm a fucking whore who needs to obey his every wish, to the next where he is confessing his feelings for me and begging me to speak to him.

Trying to clear my head, I cuddle into the covers that Luca's body just covered, encasing myself in the warmth before it dissipates into the cold air.

- - -
SUuUuUp
This is a shorter chapter and i'm sorry :(
But i just wanted to toss another update out there since I'm going to be getting busier over the next week.

Hope you guys enjoy! Lots of love.
Feedback is appreciated.

Also ¡más importante!
I have a draft titled "To Each His Own"
I'm thinking it should be able some bXfXb so lemme know if y'all would be into that ish?

Until the next update...xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 6.4K 6
STORY PREVIOUSLY TITLED MARCELLO MAFIA SERIES THIS STORY IS NOW EXCLUSIVE TO GALATEA ALSO AVAILABLE IN PAPERBACK FROM AMAZON UNDER BELLE DOWSON MAF...
30.9K 970 45
Violet Iris Rowan, 25, grew up in a poor neighborhood in New York, with her sister and mom. Her mother worked multiple jobs to keep a roof over her d...
282K 6.9K 51
"I'm doing this to keep you safe, Alessandra! Can you just stop fighting with me on this! Just go and never come back!" He yelled. I froze in my spot...
250K 2.2K 67
"Why can't we be together?" "Because then i'll have to kill you." - Cassie lived with her big sister Ariene, she never really knew her parents. She h...