Date

The sunlight peering into my room was the culprit of my inability to sleep longer. So I sat up with my eyes closed and rubbed away the crustiness that always forms on the inner corners of my eyes.

Once I open them I nearly scream at the sight of Luca standing at the edge of my bed, watching me intently. "Morning love," he cheekily smiled at me and my heart lurched. Too damn early for this. "I figured we still need to talk so I took the day off. Get dressed and wear a swimsuit." Luca didn't wait for my grogginess to subside. He just walked out the door and left me confused.

I went over to my dresser and found a revealing red bikini folded neatly on top. I slipped it on with ease and caught a glimpse of my body in the full length mirror. My ass cheeks were nearly hanging out, the swimsuit bottoms covering as much skin as a thong. And the top was strapless. I rummaged through the drawer until I found a shirt to wear on top and then my eyes landed on a pair of shorts.

Putting the clothes on top of my swimsuit, I then proceeded to scavenge for a change-of-clothes to wear after whatever water activity Luca planned has finished.

I stack the clothes I gathered in a neat pile on the edge of my bed. Proceeding to get ready, I go to the bathroom and brush through my hair, tugging roughly through the various knots.

"Ready yet?" Luca's tone is dramatically different from the one he used to wake me up.

"Yeah," I come out of the bathroom and my breath hitches in my throat when my eyes fall on Luca's body.

He is wearing bottoms that land about mid thigh and a muscle shirt, showcasing his beautiful torso and chest, adorned with his single tattoo. "You can gawk at me later, let's go." His voice came out rough but I could sense the amusement playing on his expression.

"Who's watching Antonia?" I say cautiously while I approach him.

"Santiago," he mutters, his tone of voice hard as a rock.

We walk downstairs and then outside to the car in silence. He opens the passenger door for me and I get in while Luca walks around and hops in himself. We shut our doors at the same time, creating a loud thump that made me jump slightly in my seat.

"Why are you so fucking skittish?" Luca said void of emotion. I chose not to answer him, which was a bad choice. "For fuck's sake Alissa," Luca's right hand lands on my leg, just below my knee. "You already have a punishment lined up, do you really want two?"

"No," I say defeated and stare straight ahead and watch the gate at the end of the driveway open, allowing us to exit.

"That pretty little mouth of yours is going to need to open more then," Luca licks his lips, keeping his eyes on the road.

How hypocritical of him to say.

- - -

An hour or so has passed by of Luca and I sitting in utter silence. I observe the way his hands grip the steering wheel and can't help but imagine them holding my thighs as I straddle him. The scenery changes around us and I realize that we are no longer surrounded by land and instead a body of water. A bay, an ocean, a canal? Who knows. I start to bounce with excitement at the idea of lounging around lazily with Luca.

"Are you hungry?" He interrupts my dirty thoughts that may or may not have involved two bodies laying in the sand, fucking endlessly.

"What kind of question is that?" I snap out of frustration that was both sexual and mental.

"You really want an ass beating huh?" Luca smirks quickly before anger replaces it. "I'm trying to relax today, don't get fucking smart." He looks at me sideways before looking at the road that is steadily approaching dry land once more.

Denialजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें