Daddy's Little Girl

By PurplePisces22

Brielle Matthews is a 15 year old shy, loving, smart, pretty, nice, and all around fun person to be around. ... More

Brielle [Introduction]
A. J. [Introduction]
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.....
Author's Note
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Author's note.
Chapter 44.
Author's Note
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Author's long over due note
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.

Chapter 8.

7.2K 112 0
By PurplePisces22

Brielle

We had to stay in my mom's office for the rest of the day. Some way to spend the first day of high school. We had to tell her our own versions of the story while the others are in another room. Then, we all had to hear my mom scold and yell at us.

"To be very honest, I am very shocked that I have you all in my office. Well Marquis, you, not so much. But the rest of you," My mom says looking at me. " I would have never guessed. And on the first day of school too! I am very disapointed in all of you." Her eyes never leave me. So I put my head down.

"You are dismissed, but don't take this lightly. This school has a no fighting, no violence policy. I'm only letting it go because I trust that you won't do it again. You understand me?" "Yes ma'am." We all say and start to walk out the door. "Hey, Brielle and Anderson? Can you two stay for a second?"

I wonder what she wants?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anderson

"So, I am not really sure exactly what happened," Mrs. Matthews started. "But, what I do know is that Marquis insulted and hit Brielle and you defended her. And I thank you for that. But due to the fact that you busted his lip, gave him a bloody nose, and a black eye, I have no choice.... but....to suspend you." Suspend me!?

"Suspend me? For exactly what?" I say standing up from my chair. "Defending the girl that I lo--," I pause. I don't want to tell her I love her. Because I don't. I just have very strong feelings for her. Instead of continuing, I clear my throat and sit down.

Mrs. Matthews clears her throat and continues. "Like I was saying, according to the school discipline rules, you will be suspended for a week. Is that understood?" I didn't say anything. I just looked at her.

I'm definitely dead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 29.1K 23
People meet by accident, People fall in love by accident, But people surely don't become someone's baby daddy accidentally, or do they? What started...
1.1M 27.9K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.6M 73.7K 76
မာဗာရစ် + ခွန်းညီလွန်းရန် ( 8.9.2023)
1.8M 140K 63
"ရှင်သန်ခြင်းနဲ့သေဆုံးခြင်းကြား အလွှာပါးပါးလေးကိုဖြတ်ကျော်ခါနီးမှာမှ ငါမောင့်ကိုစွန့်လွှတ်တတ်ဖို့ သင်ယူနိုင်ခဲ့တယ်၊ လူတွေက သံသရာမှာ ရေစက်ရယ်၊ဝဋ်ကြွေး...