the bounty hunter (sasuke uch...

By theninjahero

Tamaka Hikari was just on her way back to base after collecting the money she deserved for killing another ni... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
Final

chapter 4

13.6K 381 30
By theninjahero

okay.. let's speed things up a bit. I DO NOT OWN NARUTO!!!

I OWN HIKARI, SHIKI AND NAOKO.. SO FAR ^^v

--------------------------------------------

ITACHI'S POV

I sighed as I made my way to the woods. I didn't expect this to happen. I didn't want Hikari to kill my brother. Stupid Kakuzu making her obsessed over money like him. I passed by the trees and felt Hikari's presence close, as my brother and some other people I don't know. I stopped. Hikari being Hikari should be able to tell I am here.

HIKARI'S POV

The dust blew past my face and knocked my bangs to the side. I never did tell you how I look like. I am about the same height as Karin. I have light green hair and dark green eyes. I usually wear gloves so that I don't accidentally drain the life force of someone. a black shirt and some cargo shorts. the usual black ninja sandals and a katana strapped to my back.

ANYWAY..

I sighed as I felt the sudden urge to sit down... where the fuck were we going?? Suigetsu said we had some sort of scroll to fetch but I have no idea what.

"We're taking the scroll back to Kabuto." Sasuke said. oh yeah.. now that Orochi-kun is dead meat, Kabuto is pulling the strings. I don't like him tho. Gave the creeps when he once visited to meet Sasori-kun. Orochi-kun WAS a part of Akatsuki but left then got killed by Sasuke which I pretty much dun care about since I dun like Orochi-kun. he was a pervert and shit.. and if I didn't know any better he has the hots for Itachi-san.

My feet were slowly dragging me along the team as the sun began to go down and then a strange thing happened, as soon as I stepped my right foot on the floor I felt a familiar presence around and watching.

Itachi-san?

SASUKE'S POV

This new girl didn't seem so bad. For one thing she was not annoying like Karin and Suigetsu. She looks strong considering the fact that I felt a pang of chakra from her when we first met. But there is something strangley familiar about her. Like I have seen her before. The sun was setting so I decided to stop.

"we are camping here for the night." I said and Hikari dropped her butt on the dirt.

""THANK KAMI!!" She blurted out and Suigetsu chuckled. I then set up my tent as did the others except Hikari.

"I don't have a tent." she crossed her arms.

"I refuse to share one with you." Karin said

"bitch please, I would rather die" She spat back and I felt myself smirk a bit. She again bit on her thumb and did a summoning jutsu, this time a new face appeared.

HIKARI'S POV

"summoning jutsu!" I slammed one hand on the ground and a girl with ocean blue hair and silver eyes appeared. she was wearing a white kimono and holding a huge Japanese fan.

"hime." she acknowledged and I sighed

"*Naoko.. I told you to call me by my name.. you and shiki are so...." I sighed again and she just gave a toothy smile.

"what are you looking at?" I looked at the other 4 who were staring at me and Naoko. I need Naoko for different reasons not because I neede a tent.

----------------------------------------

It was dark out, all I can see is the fire slowing dying and the shadows of the other members. I nudged Naoko and she immediately nodded, knowing what she had to do. A wave of her fan and I was sent flying up the air. A good 50 feet. I was about to make a landing a few meters away from camp when someone caught my waist. I didn't bother panic cause I knew who it was...

"Hikari." his voice was soft and mellow as we landed I turned around and glomped him, causing us to fall off the ground.

"ITACHI-SAN!!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 5.1K 20
Rose was left at an orphanage after the death of her parents, living under the abuse of the head matron. After creating bonds with the other children...
6.3K 272 13
A young Hyuga sent out on a mission with three others. Her vision slowly depleting. ;) that's all I'm giving ya!
3.6K 91 16
Noki Mae uzumaki Naruto's cousin,kiba's crush, temari's rivial. Mae is has her ups and her downs. Some how when lee is around her he always seems to...
1M 26.1K 33
Kakashi took in an orphan girl a few years back, her name? Ayame Kawa. Now that she is Kakashi's legal daughter, her name is Ayame Kawa Hatake. A kin...