Marry you pls me will ?? [COM...

By Bahubalifan

Marry you pls me will ? - Huh ? Did I read it right ?? Yes you did ! Weird title but why is it so ?? Read to... More

Part 1: Who goes first ?
Part 2: Friend or Son-in-law ?
Part 3: Think Sweety !
Part 4: The meeting
Part 5: Scores
Part 6: Fevicol
Part 7: The bond
Part 8: At your service
Part 9: Friend cum Wife
Part 11: Secrets
Part 12: Proposal
Part 13: Stress
Part 14: Rose red rose
Part 15: Ready, steady, po !
Part 16: New lovers
Part 17: Maggi mania
Part 18: Sweetu's shadow
Part 19: Sweetu...sweetu...
Part 20: Satyagraha
Part 21: Very very jaakratha
Part 22: Goodbye Bahubali
Part 23: Talks
Part 24: Royal Engagement
Part 25: A new name

Part 10: Confession

1.1K 93 204
By Bahubalifan

S's Pov:

S: I don't know what to do Tammmmyyyyy!!!!! Sob...sob..

T: What are you saying what's wrong ??

S: He..Pabsu... he is my best friend but...

T: But what??

S: Tammy I have to make a confession... pls don't tell anyone promise me...

T: Uff! You're scaring me Sweety ! Cut the crap and get to the matter fast I won't tell anyone.

They heard the door open and her mother walked in.

T: Wipe your tears Sweety...hee hee hee...hello aunty what's up??

S's mom: You two girls still awake??

T: Yeah... we were just talking... mmm...all girly stuff...

S's mom: Oh ok...but don't be awake for too long Sweety especially you else your eyes will look puffy and won't come out well in the photos.

S: Huh...yes.. I will sleep in a while amma.

Her mom nodded and taking something from the wardrobe she left. T quickly locked the door.

T: Ok now tell me what is it that you want to confess??

S: I have feelings for Pabsu...

T:(Shocked) Since when?? Today ?

S: No no from the time I first saw him in Mahanandi audio launch. He looked like a scavenger but that didn't stop me from stealing glances at him..his eyes, his smile, his long fingers... I don't know what but I was attracted to him since then.

T: Mahanandi means... it was in 2005... oh dear! Its been more than 10 years!! Now you are telling...

S: I mean I wasn't sure...I couldn't decide whether it was love or crush but now when I think about my engagement I realize I would be someone else's tomorrow and away from my Pabsu for good...forever...sob...sob...

T: Don't cry Sweety...pls...

T hugged S and consoled her. She broke apart and continued her rants.

S: Tammy you know our lip lock in Bb2...

T: Yeah...what about that ??

S: It was real from my side....sob sob... I lost myself in that moment and wanted him to deepen the kiss but that palm tree didnt budge he just stood like a scarecrow!!!!

T: Maybe he didn't know how to french kiss ? Hmm never mind then what happened ??

S: Then what...SSR said shot ok, I went to my room and had cold shower.

She looked down feeling shy to face her friend.

T: Oh no...Sweety you ??

S: Yes me only. At night he pulled me into his lap, hugged and kissed me and... mmm...we did everything what husband and wife do... then I got pregnant... we have 4 kids now...

She hid her face behind her palms.

T: Stop !!! Where ??? When did this crime happen ???

S: In my dreams...Tammy...

T: Phew ! I almost got a heart attack!! Keeping your face like an innocent baby you made 4 kids with him in your dreams eh?? Moddhu girl! You love him so much why didn't you tell him ??

S: Tammy are you asking me this ?? You know how he regards friendship he values that more than love if I express my feelings to him he will be devastated and think that I am one of the many who is trying to hook him.

T: No he wouldn't think like that Sweety he holds you in high esteem!!

S: Exactly! I can't afford to lose that respect he has for me. He treats me only as his friend. Since he doesn't feel the way I do so I have decided to forget everything and move on.I just felt like sharing with you Tammy.

T: You're lying Sweety !

S: Huh... what do you mean Tammy ? I am saying the truth !

T: No ! If you had truly decided to move on why were you uneasy around Abhinav ??

S: That...I..he is a stranger... so...

T: But he's the one chosen by your parents for you ! Like every other girl in an arranged marriage you would be excited and happy to meet your beau and mingle with him but you didn't seem to ! You chose to stick to Pabsu. I was observing everything Sweety but it never occured to me why you were behaving that way but now I know the reason. It is wrong what you are doing dear. You're not being fair to yourself, Pabsu or Abhinav.

T spoke sense. S knew she was wrong and now caught in a fix she didn't know what to do and cried.

T: I didn't say this to hurt you Tammy but this is not just your life ! It involves others also. You have to make up your mind!

S: I understand Tammy. I made a mistake I should not have agreed for this engagement. It is all my fault. If only Pabsu pa loved me....sob...sob....

S hugged T who rubbed her head and consoled her.

T: How are you so sure he doesn't love you?? What if he too feels the same way as you??

S: If he did he would have approached me long back. He doesnt think of me like that.

T: Maybe he too would have thought the same way as you ! You guys share such a beautiful bond that neither of you would want it destroyed so like you he too might be hesitating right ?

S: Huh ? What are you saying?? Do you think he has a liking for me ??

T: Of course he likes you but love...I don't know...he didn't tell me anything but we can find out !

S: How ??

T: Let's ask him that. We'll go to his room now itself!!

S: No Tammy... that isn't right... me a girl forgoing my shame and asking him if he loves me... I'd rather die than suffer that embarrassment...

T: Listen Sweety, now is not the time to think about shame or guilt. If you are shy, I will ask him on your behalf but you just follow me pls Sweety ! You both make an awesome pair! If only this reel jodi becomes real I'll be one of those million fans and people who'd be happy for you guys. Pls Sweety..It is one last chance you have it's either you use it or lose it. What say ?

S: Oh no don't want Tammy tomorrow is my engagement. Appa, Amma, Anna...

T:... yeah include your puppy Mac also. They'll all be humiliated and you don't want to bring disgrace to the family. Fine! Then marry that Abhinav fella and give birth to his babies. I will lure Pabsu, marry him, live your dreams and have many kutty kutty Pabsus... Ok ??

Hearing that her expressions changed from helpless Arundathi to the brave Jejjamma.

S: Tammy !!! I will kill you !!!!!!!

T: See see see ! You're becoming jejjamma!! You can't take it right ? You can't bear him with another woman right ???? If it was friendship you would have felt happy for him but you are fuming that is love !! You love him insanely Sweety !!!! To hell with your engagement!!! Ms. Sweety Shetty, do you accept Mr. Prabhas Raju Uppalapati as your lawfully wedded husband?

S: Err... I think I do...

T: Aaarghhhhh !!! I won't even see that you are my mil, I will strangle you !!!

(Btw, what a horrible shade of green! Can place her at a traffic signal if the green man is not working. It will serve the purpose. Anyways I understand this colour is hurting to the eyes, pls excuse me. T is not wearing this jarring outfit in this story.😁

S: Oops sorry sorry. Yes I do..yes I do.

T: Good girl! Come with me then.

She grabbed S's wrist.

S: Tammy, tammy... wait!

T: What now ??

S: Hmm... I love him but I am scared to marry to him.... scared of first night with him...

She made a face and bit her lips. Tammy wanted to go bang her head on some pillar.

T: My great mil, not you, at the rate you're fantasizing he should be the one afraid to marry you and enter first night room. Hurry up ! We don't have time....

S: Ok ok come!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 182 23
I love you. You love me. I hate you, you love me. I love you till the end of the universe, Your love does not end at the end of the universe. we figh...
754K 45.9K 60
"Are you trying to tell me that she may never accept you as her husband?" asked a furious Anirudh. Amar chuckled at his cousin's anger and answered "...
11.8K 1.1K 24
One Boy met One Girl at Airport and fall in Love but when he saw her Brother all things became Serious. What is the relation between him and His Girl...
114K 6.8K 85
✧It all started with a slap✧ β•°β”ˆβž€ π‘ͺπ’‰π’‚π’π’…π’Šπ’π’Š π‘Ίπ’†π’‰π’ˆπ’‚π’ She is beautiful, smart, and an introvert who has no problem putting others in their p...