My Ex-Girlfriend [Harry Style...

By ayushyushyo

Harry Styles and Megan Taylor knew each other their whole lives, even before Harry was famous. They used to d... More

My Ex-Girlfriend
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Epilogue
Fun Facts :)

Chapter 8

1.1K 32 13
By ayushyushyo

Chapter 8: Better Than Words

Georgia’s POV

I’ll be honest; this was probably the most awkward thing that ever happened to me. I have gone through life as a ‘good girl’. I have never drank alcohol. I have never snuck out when I was grounded. I have never disobeyed my parents. And I was never thought to have cheated on someone.

I reluctantly took a seat on the couch that was farthest from the one Perrie was sitting on, “Why am I here?” I ask, though I think I already know why I was here.

“We need to talk.” Zayn says, in a very serious voice that it scares me a little.

“About…?”

“This.” Liam hands me a magazine, it was open, and I read the article.

‘One Direction’s Zayn Malik has been seen driving Georgia Rose home. Georgia has been said to be a close friend of Harry Styles’ ex-girlfriend, Megan Taylor. Zayn and Georgia have only been seen once, and that was in a mall a couple of days ago.

Now Zayn and his girlfriend, Little Mix’s Perrie Edwards, have been seen arguing yesterday at the town park.

Could Zayn be cheating?

A lot of sources claim that he is, indeed, cheating on Perrie, with the beautiful Georgia Rose.

Check the next issue for more information.

- Jenny Winters’

“Are you and Zayn together?” Perrie asks me, once I’ve finished reading the magazine.

“Of course not!” I honestly say.

“See?” Zayn asks Perrie.

She rolled her eyes, “My bad.” She scoffs, “With all the tabloids saying that, it’s hard to listen to you!”

“Zayn, we have an interview this evening, so just tell them that you and Perrie are still together.” Liam exclaims, “And that you have no interest in Georgia, whatsoever.”

“That’s a good idea.” Zayn admits.

Maybe I wasn’t screwed after all…

“I need to talk to you…” Perrie tells me, “alone.”

Then again, maybe I am.

“Okay…”

We walked over to the kitchen. Once we were out of earshot, Perrie questions, “How did you and Zayn meet? What were you two doing at the mall? Why did he drive you home?!”

I’m guessing Perrie doesn’t like me… “We met when he and Megan dumped into each other. Once they saw each other, Zayn wanted her to see the other lads, but she refused because she would see Harry.” I explain. “So he had Paul lift Megan towards the boys. Zayn and I walked side by side to the lads.”

“Okay, but why did he drive you home?”

“We were at Liam’s place, and I needed a ride.” I explain, “I swear, there is nothing going on between us.”

“Promise?”

“I promise.” I assure her, “I don’t think he’d ever cheat on you, you’re a really great girl.”

“Thank you.” she hugs me, “I misjudged you.”

I smile.

But I could only focus on one thing:

I WAS HUGGING PERRIE EDWARDS!!!

***

_An Hour Later_

Megan’s POV

I was pretty bored since Georgia left. She’s been gone for over an hour, so imagine how happy I was when I heard someone banging the door, screaming, “Megan, open up, or I’ll burry you alive!”

I know that voice anywhere…

I ran to the front door, opened it and practically jumped into Georgia’s arms, causing both of us to fall, me being on top.

“What in tarnation?” Georgia asks, once I got off of her, “why’d you jump on me?”        

“It was so boring without you!” I got her to stand, and wrapped my arms around her.

She chuckles, but hugged me anyway, “Yo, Megan?”

“Yeah?” I ask, still hugging her.

“We’d better stop hugging and get inside, you know why?”

“Why?”

“Because people are watching us.” She explains, “And I’m pretty sure they think we’re lesbians.”

I pushed her away from me and looked around. Yup, people were watching us, with wide eyes.

I guess its kinda awkward seeing Harry Styles' rumored girlfriend like that, huh?

I grabbed Georgia’s wrist and pulled her inside the house. Once the door was closed, I leaned on it, and placed my hand on my heart dramatically, “That was so embarrassing!”

I actually don't have a problem with lesbians, I think everyone has their rights. Including gays. I just don't get why some people judge them...

Georgia laughs as my cheeks turn a pink color.

My phone vibrates; I got a message.

Zayn just texted me, ‘Turn on the TV now. I think you’d like to see this interview.’

“Turn on the TV!” I order.

***                                                                                                  

Zayn’s POV

“Niall, how is it with you and Barbara?” Ellen asks him.

We were currently at The Ellen Show, obviously, getting interviewed.

“We’re just friends now.” He admits.

“What happened?” she asks.

“We broke up.” He explains, “Long distance relationships don’t work, so we decided to call it off.”

“So, no hard feelings?”

“None.” He confirms.

“Zayn, how have you been?” Ellen asks me.

“I’m fine, thank you.”

“We’ve all been hearing rumors about you and Georgia, tell us about her.”

Just like I practiced… “I just met her, not too long ago.” I explain, “We’re great friends, and she’s a very nice girl.”

“Is anything going on between you two?”

“Like I said, we’re just friends.” I smile.

“So, you have no feelings for her, at all?”

“Nope.” I smile, “All between us is just friendship.”

“How about you, Harry?” Ellen questions him, “Tell us about you and Megan.”

***

Megan’s POV

I stare at the TV screen.

“How about you, Harry?” Ellen questions him, “Tell us about you and Megan.”

Harry smiles, “Megan was my girlfriend three years ago.”

“I think we’ve all heard that story, Harry.” She smiles, “But we’re all wondering what’s going on between you two,  now.”

“We’re friends...” He admits.

“But…?” she needed more information, “Any feelings for each other?”

“Megan has a boyfriend…”

“But do you like her?”

“Yeah.” He admits, “I never stopped loving her.”

What?! Did he just say that in front of everyone?!

“How much do you love her?” she pushes.

“It’s better than words can explain, Ellen.”

Okay, that seriously just made my heart stop.

“Oh my, Harry, that is  so cute.” Ellen gushes, and pinches his cheek, “Megan, if you’re watching this, I want to say that Harry is the sweetest guy in the world, I ship you two.”

“What?!” I ask the TV screen.

“Hey!!!” the other lads complain, “I’m the sweetest!”

***

Louis’s POV

Ellen laughs, “All of you are sweet.” She corrects.

“Good.” I smirk.

“Louis, how are you and Eleanor?” she asks me.

“We’re good.”

“Nothing else to say?”

“I love her.” I admit.

“You guys are the sweetest.” She pinches my cheek.

And let me tell you something; it hurt!

“So, there anything you guys would like to share?” she asks us, “any events you’d be joining, or---“

“We’re going to a friend’s party.” I interrupt.

“A friend?” she repeats, “Who?”

“Now, now, we can’t reveal it.” I smirk, “This party is about her, so I don’t want people going there just to see us.”

“Fine then, could you share  when this party’s is?”

“Tomorrow.”

“Anything else you’d like to share?”

***

_30 minutes later_

Georgia’s POV

After we watched the interview, Megan and I decided to get some ice cream. We ate at an ice cream place that was a 5 minute walk from Megan’s house.

Just as we finished eating, once we opened the door to leave, it started raining… hard!

“How can it rain this hard in the summer?!” I complain.

“Let’s enjoy it.”

“What?” I ask her.

“Let’s walk back to my house.”

“Walk?”

“Yes, walk.” She confirms, “Let’s enjoy the rain!”

“No, we---“

Before I could finish my sentence, my idiot of a best friend, ran from under the shelter of the roof, and danced around in the rain.

“My clothes will get wet!”

“So?” she asks.

“What kind of cab driver would allow a wet person inside?!” I ask, remembering that I needed a ride home, since I left my car at my place.

“You could crash at my place.” She offers, “And you could borrow some of my clothes.”

“Really?” I ask.

“Yes!” she confirms, “Just join me, you party-pooper!”

So, I joined her, I let the rain fall on me like it was nothing.

We danced and sang all the way back to her place.

It felt like nothing could stop us.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I’m sorry this chapter was kinda boring, but I promise the next one will be better! Just look on the bright side:

Harry practically told the world that he loves Megan!!! Tell me that didn’t just make you melt!

Even if this chapter was lame, please:

Vote

Comment

Follow! 

(Pic of Perrie Edwards on the side)

(Better Than Words by One Direction on the side)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.4K 439 29
I smiled. "Well, as for that. I freaking love you Harry Styles." Katherine Amelia Taylor or Katy, an award-winning young actress and singer, found he...
219K 1.6K 34
He's her best friend. He's her worst nightmare. The choice is obvious, but she is torn.
3.7K 114 99
Louis and Harry have been best friends since X factor, but the more time Harry spends with Louis and the more time Louis spends with Harry. The more...
56.2K 1.6K 38
[COMPLETED] Liam Payne and Niall Horan of One Direction are best mates, anyone can see that, but is something between them hidden? Louis Tomlinson ha...