Am I Evil?...

Від -skies-

An evil man was executed and seal for eternity. ... 100 years later A young boy was killed as a sacrifice bec... Більше

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
Characters + a little info
49
50

1

24.2K 668 138
Від -skies-

A/N: Thank you to everyone who enjoys my stories. I promise that the adventure is just getting started. There is still so much more. ;) 

Please support me on Patreon (https://www.patreon.com/_skies) if you are able to. Thank you!

Here's a little story I came up with to try and get over my writers block and for you guys to enjoy while I get over my writer's block. Enjoy!!

A long time ago, there lived a notoriously cruel, evil, and vindictive man. He would kill anyone and everyone, who so much as blinks at him wrong. He does not care whether his victims are high royal officials or simple village children. He would slay them in the most cruel and painful way possible. There was even a time, where he forced a man to eat the remains of his slayed family, blinded him, cripple him, and then left him to suffer the pain of what his was forced to do.

...

As the man's crime and sins continue to pile, the Emperor declared him the number one enemy of the nation.

When the man was eventually executed, due to the amount of sins he committed, a ritual was performed to burn and seal his soul to the Earth for all of eternity.

***

100 hundred years later

Two sworn sisters married into King Dai's family. They swore to honor, trust, and care for each other. However, as the Master of the house begins to favor the older sister and declare her the Queen of Dai, the younger sister began plotting her sworn sister's demise, but could not bring herself to initiate it.

A few more years go by

The older sister gave birth to a baby boy and was praised and celebrated throughout the town. The younger sister bore a daughter and was given 5000 gold bars and two chests full of Jewels, but was ignored even more.

Another year goes by

As Dai Yun, the older sister's son approached his first birthday, King Dai declared him the heir to the Dai throne. This was the last tip that caused the younger sister to finally initiate her plan.

...

As the months slowly pass by, the older sister slowly fell ill. King Dai ordered the younger sister to call for the best physician to treat the older sister.

However, since she was the one who's slowly poisoning the older sister, she paid and threaten the best physician to assist her. So even though the physician detected traces of poison in the Queen, he told the King he did not find anything wrong the older sister.

As the older sister's health deteriorated even more, the younger sister managed to convince King Dai to bring in a seer.

King Dai was reluctant, however, upon seeing how thin and pale his beautiful Queen has become, he agreed.

...

"Your wife is cursed." The seer calmly states to King Dai

"Impossible!! Queen Tain Shu is a kind Queen. Her karma should be good." The King shouts.

As the seer again, reads the older sister's palm and aura, he asks "Did she give birth recently?"

"To a healthy boy." King Dai heatedly spat.

"King Dai, Queen Tian is cursed. That child is an omen, it is shown in Queen Dai's aura. It will bring destruction upon Queen Tian and the whole Dai family."

King Dai whips his blue sleeve, widen his eyes furiously, and shouts out, "Impossible! How dare you call my son an omen! I should behead you this instant!"

As the seer immediately falls to ground and begins begging for forgiveness, the second miss of the house Tian Mi quickly comes to the seer's aid.

"My King please forgive miss Tian, but miss Tian beg of your greatness to take this into consideration. We have already brought in the best doctor in town and he could not find anything wrong with Queen Tian. Miss Tian is truly worry sick about Queen Tian, and cannot bear to see Queen Tian get anymore ill. Sniff. Please your highness, for the sake of Queen Tian, Miss Tian beg of you, at least hear the seer out."

As King Dai sighs and thinks about what he should do, the Dowager queen calmly speaks. "My King, what miss Tian said does have merit. If the child is an omen, the Dai family must resolve this as soon as possible. I too, also urge your greatness to think this thru."

The King did not want to believe in the words of the old seer, however, as his mother had pointed out, what miss Tian said did make sense. The best doctor in town did not find anything wrong with Queen Tian, yet she cannot talk, walk, nor eat. In fact, she is barely conscious. King Dai did not want to believe that his child is the cause of this, but he also cannot let his wife die.

So he reluctant wave his hand for the old seer to continue.

"Many thanks King Dai." The seer kowtows.

"What is your proof?" The King questions as he narrows his eyes.

As the seer gets up and bows his head, he tells the King, "Your son's destiny should have ended, yet he is still here. He is living a life of luxury and royalty when that is not his destiny... he is going against it and in turn the karma that should have fallen on him, is now being place onto the Dai family's fate. This is why Queen Tian is receiving such fate and the Dai family is going thru this misfortune."

"Hmph. Is that your proof?!" The King asks in an icy tone

With a small smile on his face, the old seer shakes his head and asks the King, "Please pardon this old seer, but may I ask if your son had died during his birth?"

As the King widen his eyes and grip the hand rail of his throne, everyone in the room wondered to themselves what the answer will be.

---

As the King grits his teeth and coldly asks the seer, "A dead person cannot be alive. What does that ridiculous question have to do with Queen Tian?"

Seeing that the king appears fluster, the old seer's polite smile turns into a smirk as he tells the King, "My apologies King Dai. ...As I mentioned, that child was not destined to live, yet it did. This is my proof. I hope your greatness will understand."

The seer watched the King turn pale, clench his jaw, and tighten his fist before letting out a shaky breath.

"Tell me. What remedies do you have?" The King states

This statement from the King caused everyone in the room to widen their eyes. They had no idea that the young lord had almost, wait no, had actually die. This truly means the seer is correct about the child being a curse on the Dai Family.

---

With a content smile on his old face, the seer again bows to the King before telling him, "The child must die."

As the King wince and abruptly stood up in anger, the seer quickly kowtows again and pleads, "Your greatness, please forgive this old seer. This old seer just wants the best for the Dai family. This old Seer swears.

...and unfortunately, this is the only way to ensure the safety of the Dai family. I beg you to forgive this old man."

As the King glares at the seer with death rays, Tian Mi timidly steps up, kneels down and pleads, "Your greatness, ever since Miss Tian came into the Dai family, Miss Tian has never asked for anything. Miss Tian has tremendously appreciated everything that your greatness has given.

...However, miss Tian now beg your greatness to save Queen Tian. Queen Tian is Miss Tian's only sister. Queen Tian is benevolent and kind... sniff. Miss Tian cannot bare to see Queen Tian in anymore pain. Please your greatness, consider this as miss Tian's one and only wish."

As Tian Mi finish, the Dowager Queen also pleaded, "My King, Queen Tian is your precious wife. She is irreplaceable. Furthermore, the Dai family is not only your main responsibility but also our legacy. I have sworn to the late King that I will protect it at any cost. So I too, urge your greatness to take what the seer said into consideration."

As the King looks from his mother to Tian Mi to all the servants and maids in the room, he lets out a defeated sigh and waves for the seer to continue.

"Thank you, your greatness." The seer again kowtows before asking, "May I asks if your greatness knows of mount Zuzhou?"

Mount Zuzhou is the most cursed and evil placed in all of Kaihua. In fact, the Emperor prohibit entry into the mountain about 100 years ago, but to this day people still know of its name.

Therefore, King Dai gave the seer a nod.

"King Dai, the only way to protect the Dai family and Queen Tian from demise is to bring the child there on his 18th birthday and sacrifice him to the gods. This is the only way to wipe his karma away from your family and the queen."

---

After the meeting

As the Dai manor becomes quiet and the crickets begin chirping, in a quiet room in the Dai Manor's guest wing, two shadows cloaked in black are secretly carrying two boxes into the old Seer's room.

When the two cloaked people placed the boxes on the round table in the center of the living room, the old seer quickly pulls apart the black cloth and opens the lid of both boxes.

"I'm rich now. Hahahaha. I'm rich." The seer laughs as he runs his hands on the top of the stacks of finger size gold bars.

"Miss Tian sends her thanks." One of the cloak person said, but the old seer was too excited to see so much money, he missed it.

---

As the seer continues to pick up and reorganize the stack of gold, he sees the two cloaked people looking at each other and asks, "what is it? Miss Tian already paid you two. So don't go eyeing my gold."

Shaking their head, one of them tells the seer, "Master, we would never, but..."

Twitching his upper lip, the old seer wrapped his arms around his gold and bitterly spat out, "WHAT?"

"It's just... isn't Queen Tian Shu the genuine daughter of the Tian household. Is it wise to trick her like this? The Tian family is quite power too. Would they not retaliate?" One of the cloaked person asked.

"Hmph. Just leave the planning to me. You two just focus on protecting me. I would not agree to this risky plan is there was not a safety net." The old seer smirks as his eyes gleam at the shiny gold.

"What you mean Master?" The other cloaked person asked.

With his attention turn away from the gold, the old tells them, "Tsk. Ask me how I knew about the baby's death experience?"

"...."

"Miss Tian told me. Now since she was also giving birth at the same time, how would she know?

...Queen Tian told her.

Hah! That fool trusts Miss Tian with everything. If Miss Tian backs up our claim, I assure you, she will throw away that child in an instant and also hand over the Queen of Dai crown. Just imagine it, when Miss Tian becomes queen... hehheh, I will get so much more gold. Hahaha" The old Seer quietly tells them.

A/N: what'd you think?

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

561K 16.8K 37
⚠️ Cussing ⚠️blood/gore ⚠️lemon you're put in the story , you're not a murderer but a sacrifice with rachel . Will you keep your sanity through it al...
Bloody Hell Від Ren

Романтика

1.6K 136 22
Every year, a Selene is given to the fearsome and nameless vampire King, the Blood King, to keep peace between the human kingdom and the vampires. Mi...
71.8K 2.3K 25
What will happen if mafia man take his revenge on innocent boy who didn't even dare to kill an ant but get tortured by the mafia man who is blind by...
Complicated Gay Love (BoyxBoy) Від Traci Lynn Cary

Підліткова література

3.7K 89 29
Gay Love Story Wanna find out more read the story.