Arshi SS Payback Time

By rabiha01

This story start after Basketball match. In this story Khushi will be totally different. (Some dialogues ar... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

Part 6

35.3K 939 104
By rabiha01

Khushi was getting ready for evening puja as its Karvachauth and like married girl even she is fasting for her Arnavji. He is not happy with her fast as he knew how foody she is but he didn't wanted to make her more angry so accepted her decision half heartily. He is working from home today and in this 12 hour did he did everything except office work. He is following her like lost puppy saying what if she faint due to hunger and when she said she is fine he narrated whole story of her teej fast in front of everyone even Buaji was there with her parents. All started laughing and Buaji scolded her for breaking fast before puja. It was Nani who told calmed down Buaji saying that it may be Devi Maiya wish of getting them together so she made Arnav break her fast. Nani words reminded her that vermillion had fallen on her from his hand. Maybe it was really Devi Maiya wish that even after all the struggle they are together.

Still everything is not fine in their life as Sheetal still in RM. It was not like Arnav didn’t tried to send him out infact he did everything a sane, generous and sensible man can do to get rid of woman and kid without hurting them. He had arranged a flat for her and asked her to shift but on they were going to leave RM Arav fainted due to low sugar and high fever after checkup Doctor suggested a complete rest and full care for him. Sheetal requested them to let her live here for week so she can arrange a caretaker for Arav and she accepted her request. Yes it's sounds stupid of her to let Sheetal stay even after knowing her intention but she can't change her core nature. She is type of person who love to help others. She get satisfaction while spreading happiness. Then how can she turn inhuman and let a kid suffer burnt of his mother mistake. Their is no doubt that she hates Sheetal even she don't like Arav rude and spoil attitude but she care for him. Arav is a kid and she can never hurt any child intentionally.

If ignore Sheetal then her life has started coming on track. As wise person says that some good is hidden behind every bad sane thing has happened with her. Now Arnav is more considerate about her feelings. He is trying to balance his time between Anjali and her. Day by day he is getting more vocal with his feelings for her. He is trying every possible and twisted way to win her forgiveness. Taking her out on date is now has become his habit. In just 5 days they went for 3 movies, having dinner is a regular thing for them, even today after puja they are going out. She has forgiven him the day he said sorry in front of everyone and stood for her but like her nature she is enjoying teasing with her tantrums.

"Khushi... Khushi what..." Arnav entered in room shouting her name but words stuck in his throat seeing her beauty.

"Kya hua Laad governor... kyu chilla rhe hai... thik se taiyar bhi nhi hone denge kya" said Khushi making her face. (What happened Laad governor? why are you shouting?... can't you let me dressed in peace)

"Beautiful..." said Arnav still lost in her.

"Huhh"

"Your are looking beautiful, stunning, gorgeous, sexy... I don't even have a proper word in my dictionary to define your beauty" said Arnav hugging her from back.

"Aaj humari itni tarif... irade kya hai Janab ke" asked Khushi raising her eyebrows. (So many praises for me... what's your intentions Mr.)

"Irade toh mere bahut nek hai" said Arnav gazing her neck with his lips. (My intentions are noble)

"Lagta hai koi shart bhul rha hai... fir se yaad dilaun" said Khushi with smirk. (Looks like someone is forgetting about bet... should I remind you)

"Shart bhi koi yaad rakhne ki chij hai mai bhul gya tum bhi bhul jao" said Arnav looking up to meet her eyes in mirror. (Bet is not something to remember so even you forget that like me)

"Laad governor yha bhi apna shatir dimag istemaal karne lage aap... maar ek baat yaad rakhiye agar aapko humare karib ana hai to humari haasil karni padegi warna..." said Khushi. (Laad governor you started using your sharp mind here also but its not going to work here... if you want to come near me you have to earn my forgiveness... or else)

"WARNA..." asked Arnav loudly. (Or else)

"Wo hum baad me socheng filhaal baahar chaliye puja ke liye der ho rhi hai or hume bhukh bhi lag rhi hai" said Khushi with pout while touching her tummy. (I'll think about that later for now we should go out its getting late for puja and I'm very hungry )

"Okay" said Arnav pecking near her lips he held her hand and pull her out with him.

*********

In RM garden all the married women were standing in queue facing their husband. Anjali, Nani, NK and Buaji were sitting on sofa arranged at side with other guests who were not participating in Puja.

Keeping veil on her forhead Khushi started rotating Arti thal in front of her Arnav who was giving her naughty smile. Giving glare she asked him to stand properly and he followed her command like a good husband.  Handling him plate Khushi took net and looked moon through it then bringing it down she saw Arnav face with it. While looking him a tear fell from her eyes which Arnav wiped using his free hand. Keeping net table beside them she bend to touch his feet when Arnav moved back and holding her left arm with his right hand hand he made her stand. Keeping the plate on same table were Khushi had kept net he took her in his arm and kissed her head.

"Arnavji" said Khushi still in his arm.

"Hmm" said Arnav.

"Mujhe bhukh lagi hai" said Khushi making him smile  at her cuteness. (I'm hungry)

"So what we have to do now?" asked Arnav coming out of hug.

"Pahle hume pani pilaiye" said Khushi and Arnav did the same. (First make me drink water)

"Next" asked Arnav.

"Hume mithai kihlaiye... jaldi" said Khushi. Arnav feed her favourite jalebi and laughed seeing her expression while eating it. (Now feed me sweet... hurry up)

"What next" he asked Khushi who was relishing jalebi with closed eyes.

"Kuch nhi ... puja puri ho gyi or humara vrat bhi" said Khushi with big smile. (Nothing... puja finished and my fast got over)

"Nhi abhi kuch baaki hai" said Arnav. No its not finished yet)

"Matlab" asked confused Khushi. (Means)

Instead of replying he picked glass of water and make her hold it then bringing it near his lips he took a sip from it. Understanding what he did tears came in Khushi eyes. She never expected Arnav to keep fast for her.

"Arnavji..." Started Khushi but he quite her keeping is finger on her lips.

"Shh... don't say anything... I did this for myself... I don't want to live even a single moment without you, Khushi
So if this fast work like you all believe then I want you with me in every second of my life... you know ASR is too selfish and Arnav love you too much to let you go so in both cases you are stuck with me" said Arnav while Khushi kept staring him with love and respect in her eyes.

"Well Khushi I don't mind you staring infact I loved it but can you plz feed me sweet before my sugar level go down" said Arnav and patting her forehead on her foolish Khushi picked jalebi from plate and feed him.

Taking her in side hug Arnav moved towards the area where his family and Inlaws are sitting.

All the family were sitting and talking when Arnav got called from he excused himself to receive it. After few minutes Khushi started getting bore while sitting with elders so she moved towards Area were Arnav left to take call. Khushi was walking with smile when she noticed Sheetal was seeing moon with net and she was about to see Arnav with it when Khushi came in between. Seeing Khushi in front of her Sheetal got paled she was about to say something when Khushi slapped her. Holding her wrist Khushi started dragging her inside House. Arnav who heard slap sound and seeing angry Khushi dragging Sheetal he understood something big had happened Disconnecting call he followed her with other except Mama, Mami and Akash who stayed to handle guests.

********

Entering in house Khushi pushed Sheetal making her fall on floor. She is too angry to even notice what she is doing. She had tolerated her every nuisance till now but when she saw her doing something which only a wife can do for husband, broke her all control.

"How dare you, Khushi?" Screamed Sheetal getting up. Instead of replying Khushi slapped her.

"Khushi" Arnav came running to her and took her in his arm. She was shivering in anger. He got worried seeing her rage.

"What you did, Sheetal?" asked Arnav gritting his teeth.

"Why are questioning me, Arnav?. Ask your wife who abused without any reason?" Spat Sheetal hearing her Khushi came out of Arnav arm and moved towards Sheetal to slap her again but before she do Arnav held her hand and again.

"Khushi please stop this and tell me what happened?" Asked Arnav holding her hand. She gave him accusing glare and started freeing her hand from his hold.

"Khushi please don't do this and tell me what happened... please" requested Arnav but she didn't listened to him. Tears of anger started falling from her eyes and she tried to remove his hand not realizing that she scratched his skin by her sharp nails.

"Khushi don't you trust me" asked Arnav and that made her calm. Yes she trust her Arnavji, her husband. Even 100 Sheetal can't snatch her love then why she is behaving like this. Is this her insecurity or fear of losing Arnav. Closing her eyes she hugged him tightly as if her life depends on this hug.

Taking deep breath Khushi narrated everything how she saw Sheetal doing all rituals of fast and then trying to see Arnav face. All got shocked hearing that. Seeing Arnav angry face Sheetal tried to escape when Buaji came in front of her.

"Kha jaat ho... sharam nahi awat tumko... ek bache ki Amma ho ke dusri aurton ke pati najariye rakhat ho" said angry Buaji. ( Where are you going... don't you feel ashamed for keeping eyes on other woman husband)

"Hume abhi bhi yakin nahi hota ki aap itni gir sakti hai... humne aap pe bharosa aapko itna maan diya apne ghar me pariwaar ki tarah rakha aur aap humare hi Chhote k ghar todne chali thi" said Anjali. (I still can't believe that you did this... We trusted you, let you live in our house and you were trying to break my brother marriage)

"Bus bahut ho gaya... ab hum aur nahi seh payenge ab kripa karke apne bete ke sath abhi aur isi waqt yha se chali jao" said Nani. (Its enough now I can't take it anymore... Just leave this house with your son)

Sheetal grit her teeth gulping all the humiliation and insults she turned to go in her room. When she heard Arav scream and turned to see him standing near the door with tearful eyes.

"NO we will not go anywhere" Arav shouted loudly standing near the front door

"Arav go to your mother" said Arnav not wanting to be rude with kids.

"No I'll not go anywhere leaving you" said Arav and hugging Arnav from behind. Khushi moved away little from Arnav to give him space.

"Don't send me away... I'll be good boy... please DAD" said Arav and his last word took everyone breath except Khushi and NK who understood that final face off time has come.

"What the... have you gone mad... why are you calling me Dad... I'm not your father Dammit" said Arnav and removed Arav hand from his waist.

"No Mumma told me that you are my Dad and you left us for this Khushi. She is bad woman I hate her" said Arav giving hated glance to Khushi.

"Shut up" shouted Arnav.

"Sheetal what rubbish you had fed your son that he is saying all this nonsense lie" asked Arnav gritting his teeth.

"It's not lie ASR, Arav is your son. He is our son your and mine" said Sheetal wiping her fake tears.

For the first time she is happy with Arav perfect timing. Now she knows whether Arnav Wat it or not he have to accept her and Arav. His family and Khushi are emotional fool who will never let kid live without father love and protection.

"Stop this bullshit, we both know that you are lying... We share nothing like that in past that you can become pregnant with my child" said Arnav.

" It's not bullshit ASR... it's truth, in college farewell party you got drunk and that night we crossed all the boundaries... in morning I got scared that you may regret what happened between us so I just left... after 3 month I got to know that I'm pregnant but I didn't wanted to force with my and baby responsibilities so I never contacted you" Sheetal said her well rehearsed script.

"Stop lying Sheetal, I was not drunk that neither I slept with you so you being pregnant with my child is impossible" said Arnav.

"You don't trust me but you trust your wife right?" Said Sheetal.

"What you want to say?" asked Arnav.

"Khushi had done DNA test of yours and Arav right... you can check the report truth will be out" said Sheetal knowing exactly what is in report.

"But I had torn that already and how come you know about that" said Arnav.

"That day I heard you and Khushi anyway Khushi has another copy of the report, right Khushi" asked Sheetal looking at Khushi.

"Khushi you had another copy of that report?" asked Arnav. He felt bad that Khushi still has doubt on him.

"No Arnavji I don't have any copy... I don't know what she is saying" said Khushi confidently.

"What? no no Arnav trust me I saw that report I'm her hand" said Sheetal.

"Aap kya bol rhi hai Sheetalji hume kuch nhi samajh aa rha" said Khushi innocently. (What are you trying to say Sheetal)

"I'm talking about the envelope  you received in morning" said Sheetal.

"Ohh that envelope but I hadn't opened it yet but how you are so sure that it has DNA report" asked Khushi raising her eyebrows.

"Because... because.." Sheetal tried to make excuse.

"It's not important" said Sheetal.

"Khushi where is that envelope " asked Arnav. Khushi moved towards her room exchanging a secret glance with NK. Coming down she gave that envelope to Arnav.

Sheetal smirk thinking her plan finally got successful. She knew once Arav proved Arnav son then Khushi will divorce and he will have no other option other than marring her.

"You know what Sheetal just get lost before I kick you out" said Arnav giving deathly glare to her.

"What how can you say this Arnav even after knowing Arav is your son" asked Sheetal.

"I can say this because Arav is NOT my son and this bloody DNA report is proving same... it's enough now Sheetal just get lost from here before I call security" said Arnav.

"It can't be possible... reports can't be negative" said Sheetal.

"Sheetal leave" said Arnav trying to control his temper.

This lady whom he thought his friend is hell bend breaking his marriage. So easily she is lying about Arav being his son. Even after DNA report she is continuing her drama.

"Arnav their must be some misunderstanding let me call the hospital... I'm sure they had sent wrong report" said Sheetal fetching her phone from her pouch she started dialling hospital number.

"Uski koi jarurat nhi hai Sheetal" said Khushi coming in front of her. (Its not needed Sheetal)

"Kyunki jis Doctor tumse paise lekar wo nakli report banai this wo filhaal police station me hai" Khushi completed with smirk. ( Because the doctor who made that fake report for you is already arrested by police)

"Kya hua tumhare chehre ka rang kyu udd gya... wo kya hai Sheetal tum mujhe jitna bewakuf samajhti ho utni mai hu nhi... itna to mujhe bhi pata hai ki koi bhi hospital bina mange medical reports ki duplicate copy ghar nhi bhejta" said Khushi. (What happened why your face turned pale... you know what I'm not fool... I'm enough intelligent to understand no hospital send duplicate copy of reports until someone asked for it)

"Ji me aata hai ki abhi tumhe dhokha dhari ek ilzaam me jail bhejwa du... par Arav ka soch ke tumhe chod rhi hu... ek achi to shayad tum kabhi ban na paao par ek achi Maa bane ki koshish to kar sakti ho" said Khushi. (I feel like sending you jail for what you did but for Arav I'm letting go... you can't be good human at least try to become a good mother for Arav)

********

All Raizada's and Gupta's were sitting in living room when Sheetal came down dragging suitcase and crying Arav following her with bag.  Giving families last look sge turned towards main door when Aman and 2 gents and 1 lady police entered. Seeing Police with Aman all got worried. Arnav came forward and greeted and ask the reason why they came in RM. Aman gave file to Arnav which has all the details of Sheetal Kapoor. How she came India 8 month back and then adopted Arav from orphanage. She hired tutors to trained Arav to behave like Arnav. File also have medical report confirming Arav is not diabetic  but still he is taking the med which is the reason for his falling health. File contains many other frauds which Sheetal had done in past years. Seeing her truth was finally out even Sheetal didn't tried to lie and confessed her crimes. Police took her with them. They were even taking Arav with them so they can handover him to his orphanage when Anjali requested that she want to adopt Arav if Arnav and Khushi are fine with it. Honestly Arnav or Khushi never had any problem with that kid. It was Sheetal who had brainwashed him. He need a proper guidance, love and care which Anjali can offer so who are they to deny this. Anjali and Arav both are broken and they can work as each other support system in moving ahead. Both Arnav and Khushi knows how difficult life is for orphans and they will never want a kid to suffer sure how fate. Arnav requested inspector to leave Arav and it was decided that tomorrow they will contact orphanage to initiate Arav adoption.

*****

After long tiring day we lots drama and thriller Arshi was lying on their be. Khushi was listening Arnav heartbeat keeping her head on his chest while he was playing with her long silky hair.

"So you really made that fake negative DNA report" asked Arnav again for 18th time.

Once police took Sheetal with them. Raizada family with Gupta's, Arav and additional guest had dinner. At dinner table Khushi told how she and NK had made another fake DNA report and changed it with Sheetal one. Arnav was shocked yet happy thinking Khushi didn't doubted him even after seeing fake paternity test report. He even felt ashamed on himself for not trusting her in past. He can't change the past but vowed to give Khushi all the love and happiness she deserves. She actually a angel that his mother had sent for him.

"Ahh... Arnavji ek baar aur aapne humse ye pucha na to hum aapko chod kar Salman Khan Ji ke paas  hale jayenge" said Khushi sitting on bed by crossing her legs. (Ahh... Arnavji if you asked this question one more time... I'll leave you and go to Salman Khan)

"Jaise ki wo tumhara nukad pe wait kar rha hai" mocked Arnav. ( As if he waiting for you on signal)

"Kya kha aapne" asked Khushi sitting on her both knees while keeping her both hands on waist. (Why you said?)

"Nothing Khushi nothing" said Arnav with smirk.

"Laad governor hum chodenge nhi aapko" said Khushi and picking pillow she started beating him. (Laad governor I'll not leave)

"Sorry Khushi...sorry" said Arnav while trying to save himself from her attack. Getting chance he pulled her beneath him holding her waist.

"Chodo... chodoo" but Arnav shut her mouth using his. After a long passionate kiss he moved back.

"I missed you" said Arnav with misty eyes.

"Hum ne bhi" said Khushi holding his face between her both palm.

"I love you Dammit" said Arnav and  then again sealed their lips in long passionate kiss. Coming out of kiss Arnav tried to move when Khushi pulled him back holding his shirt  color.

"Hum bhi aapse I love you Dammit" said Khushi and for the first time initiated a kiss.

*********

THE END

Sometimes distance bring you more closer.

*

*******

NOTE

One more story completed. Hope you guys liked the end.

Thanks for all the Votes and Comments. It's really means alot guys.

Silent Readers Plz VOTE at least.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 3.6K 12
Here is a FS on Sheetal track. Peep in to know more.
36.1K 1.5K 10
A glimpse in to the married life of the complicated star crossed lovers arnav and khushi.
734K 16.6K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
77.9K 3.5K 11
This story starts from arshi returning from hospital to shantivan. Peep into the story to know more.