My Abusive Life

By lilgizmo

story about me being in an abusive relationship emotionally and physically. More

My Abusive Life
CHAPTER 2 LIVING WITH THEM
CHAPTER 3: JAIL & PROBATION
CHAPTER 4: BEING JAIL,

CHAPTER 1 Meeting him

177 7 0
By lilgizmo

I was with my girls at an apartment complex smoking weed and drinking. Me and my girls were dancing and grinding all over eachother. Yes, we were hammered and high as a kite. While I was dancing by myself the door opened and in walked the most gorgeous guy in the world. My friend handed him a joint and a beer and he sat down next to me on the couch. He told me his name and I told him mine. My favorite song came on and me and him started to dance. While I was dancing on him I could feel him having a boner. We went outside and sat on the steps and started to have a makeout session. We walked to his place which I later on found out was a lie. His mom, his sister, and two cousins lived there. He was sleeping on the couch. We went there and started kissing again and led to us having sex on the couch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 2.7K 33
The MHA universe is in for a real shock when they find out about a universe that has real God's, Monster's and that a Foundation of quirkless people...
15.2K 846 35
After 5 years, both Clementine and (YN) have both worked together, alongside with Alvin "Lee" Junior, AJ in short, who has taken cared of him as thei...
367K 9.4K 36
This is a Collection of Real Life Horror stories. These stories are told by various different people who personally experienced paranormal events.
15.8K 327 18
"𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐫!" 𝗌𝖺𝗆 𝗒𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗌 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗍 𝖾𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 and y/n. "𝐰𝐡𝐲?" Tara asked as she cried. " 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐥...