CHAPTER 3: JAIL & PROBATION

I was hauled off to jail. I was crying on the inside but fuming on the outside. I have never been to jail and didn't know what to expect. When we pulled up to the county jail, I was out of the police car and I saw my bf. He was telling how much he loves me and that he was sorry and that he'll get me out when he gets out. I was booked in jail and put in a cell block that holds up to 30 women. It was full and they all looked mean as hell. I was in county clothes and I got a bottom bunk, I went to sleep. I was so tired  I missed my mom. The next day, the guards brought us breakfast and while I was sitting at a tabled and girls came and sat down with me. They asked me what happened and I told them and my bfs name. They were shocked. They knew his whole family. In a bad way. They told me that when I get out to leave him as soon as possible and that he would keep on hitting me and abusing me. I was there for three days and I was released. Someone had bailed me out for $45. When I went outside of county I was going to start walking but my bf and his sister's bf was there to pick me up. My bf was the one that bailed me out. When we got back to the apartment we were moving to a house but it would just be me, him and his mom. his sister and cousin found a place to live. We talked and he told me that he was very sorry and that he loved me very much that he will never ever hit me again. I believed him. He was released from jail a couple of hours later when he got arrested because the video in the cop car showed that he wasn't resisting and the cop threw him on the ground. I went to court and I was given 6 months of probation and I had to pay a fine. I forgot how much, but I needed to get a job. I got a job working at pilgrims pride plant working as debone. I worked from 4:30 to 3:00 in the morning. It was fine cause I would get paid every Friday. I was saving some if my money to pay my fines until I found my bf stealing my money for weed and crack and also pills. I was furious. I slapped the help out of him and told him that it was for my fines. Well he slammed me on the bed and he got on top of me and he well let's just say took advantage of me. This was after work at 3 in the morning. He said that from now on, when I get home from work that he expects me to give him sex and if I don't, then he will force himself on me. I just nodded. I didn't want to get bruised and it shows at work. He knows that I used to be a stripper. I told him when we met that I used to be a stripper. I shouldn't have told him that cause I will regret it later on down the line. I met my probation officer for about 4 months, passed all my drug test but I haven't paid cause well my money would be gone. I was walking home one day from my mom's house and the cops were everywhere. don't know why. well a cop stopped me and told me if I had seen a girl that was running and I said no. He asked me for my name and he ran it. He comes back and puts the handcuffs on me. He told I had a warrant for my arrest because I haven't been to my probation officer and haven't paid my fines. I was hauled off to jail.