wonderwall ⚜ pjm。ksg

By WanderingAlice

❝ Why do I feel that way whenever I see you smile? ❞ ― ksg ❝ I wanna know, too. So find out why and tell me... More

안녕.
♔ i. - "I like him."
♔ ii. - "Your smile is cuter."
♔ iii. - "Good morning."
♔ iv. - "Couple Shirt."
♔ v. - "Let's go..."
♔ vi. - "The sea."
♔ vii. - "It's scary."
♔ viii. "Seulgi." "Jimin?"
♔ ix. "Stay with you."
♔ x. "Colorful than before."
♔ xi. "Splash!"
♔ xii. "Can you be my..."
♔ xiii. "Play in the rain with me?"
♔ xiv. "Can I stay beside you?"
♔ xv. "No fair."
♔ xvi. "Not you too!"
♔ xviii. This alone is enough.
♔ xix. "It doesn't matter what we do."
♔ xx. "I'm sorry."
♔ xxi. "Much more..."
♔ xxii. "You did well."
♔ xxiii. "Again."

♔ xvii. "Please don't be mad."

1.4K 74 22
By WanderingAlice

Jimin lifted his face, letting the light and shadow dance across his skin. Bees hummed in and out of the pennyroyal. He inhaled its minty smell and continued on, delighting in the sound of his feet sliding through the leaves.

Not too far from him was Taehyung, mingling with their classmates. Jimin took his time to adjust to his surroundings. It wasn't that hard as to how he was accustomed to this kind of environment. It might not look like it but he and the boys did enjoy outdoor trips. It's easy to assume that one of them would hate doing so, namely; Yoongi, but it's not like that at all.

In fact, Yoongi always enjoyed the outdoors as much as their youngest did. Jungkook with his Canon EOS 700D and Yoongi with his EOS 5D Mark III, both of them with the role as photographers− taking pictures of calm greenery and majestic white and blue.

It was apparent that most of the students are not used to this kind of activity. One group looking unsure as they look around nervously, another group with their eyes gleaming with great curiosity, and another with exaggerated fear pinched with irritating cutesy to flaunt their so called 'femininity'.

A pair of girls did have his attention, and they obviously belonged to the second group− the group with their curiosity getting the best of them. Jimin watched as Seulgi trotted around with Wendy a step behind, obviously trying to catch up to her phase. She was once again distracted.

Is this her first time going camping? He wondered.

"Uhmm."A meek voice called Jimin's attention; he turned to the direction and was faced with two girls− not strangers, but classmates, though not friends. Both girls looked quite cute in their sun dresses. Wouldn't it be hard to move around? Jimin thought how the forest wasn't really the ideal place to wear a pretty one piece.

"Yes?"

"Well, you see..." Eunha begun, tucking her short strands of hair behind her ear as she shyly looked up at him.

Jimin waited but it didn't seem like she was going to speak anytime soon. He looked at her companion, Sowon, and she figured she had to talk in her stead. "We were wondering if you and Taehyung already formed a group with two more members."

"Members?" As Jimin pondered over what she meant, his eyes once again strayed to Seulgi. Compared to them, she was wearing a plain white shirt topped with denim jumper shorts. Obviously, just by looking at her, you can see that it is the best outfit to run and hop around. Activities haven't even started yet and she's already tiring Wendy out.

"If you two are okay with it,"

"Seulgi! Can you stay still for a second?"

She should really be careful. It's not safe to run around and we haven't been briefed yet−

"Jimin?" Eunha's voice woke him up from his trance.

"I'm sorry, you were saying?" He blinked at them. He wasn't really sure what was happening; he didn't talk to them often though he does know they're always one of those who initiate conversations with him.

"I was saying that if you guys don't mi"

"SEULGI!"

Heads turned towards the sound of fear and panic from Wendy, without much thought; he was already walking towards the two of them with purposeful steps leaving the two girls hanging without a word. Taehyung who was having a nice chat with Sungjae and Namjoo from the other class also left in rush.

I guess it's not good to be overly excited. Seulgi thought to herself as she looked at the cuts and scrapes on her left leg. With too much wandering and picture taking, she wasn't aware of the slope right in front of her and thus resulted with her slipping sideways; grazing her right left leg on rough earthy ground.

"Are you okay?" Wendy inspected her in panic, worry lacing her voice. "Oh my god, you're injured Seulgi-ah. What do I do?" She wished she knew what to do at times like this but it was usually their Irene eonnie who treated any minor wounds they had.

The stinging pain shot up through her leg like fire. Seulgi cringed. The pain was like needles that had been dipped in alcohol had been jammed through her skin. "Don't worry, Wendy. It's just a scratch." She offered a smile in hopes it would ease her friend's worry.

"A scratch that could get infected if not treated promptly, that is." The sound of his voice was enough to calm her. In all honesty, she was palpitating from adrenaline caused by her sudden fall. She tried to act calm so Wendy wouldn't worry but she was shaken herself.

"Jimin." She smiled up at him, thankful for his calming presence.

"Seulgi." He replied firmly. Eyes fixed on her. She wondered if he was mad. He wasn't smiling.

Knowing she was in safe hands, Wendy stood up. "I'll look for the school nurse."

"Let me see." Jimin inspected her just as Wendy did. He saw the cuts on her fair white skin and it really didn't sit well with him. The skin looked inflamed and irritated. "Does it hurt anywhere else? How's your ankle?"

Seulgi shook her head and looked down at her leg. "I don't think I broke anything." She paused and turned to him. "Don't worry, I'm fine." She continued which earned her a flick on the forehead.

"The lady who fell and got injured shouldn't tell others to not worry about her. Do you think you can walk?"

With a small pout, Seulgi tried to stand up only to feel the stinging pain acting up again. She tried to hold her hiss. Before she could move any more, she felt herself lifted and next thing she knew she was in his arms, in bridal style. She would have been embarrassed if only she wasn't bothered that she might have upset Jimin. With her arms linked together around his neck, Seulgi let herself be carried.

"Is she okay?" Taehyung asked in concern. "The others are worried too." He motioned towards Sungjae and Namjoo. Not only them but when she looked around, Kei, Jisoo and the others eyed her uneasily. She offered them a smile.

"She only needs minor treatment, I'll take her."

Taehyung grinned at her, knowing what was up. "You should really be careful, princess. You have the ability to give people heart attack, you know." He gave her a wink which confused her. "Since it has come to this− why don't we group together with Wendy and Seulgi? What do you think Jiminie?"

•••

After being checked on by Irene and Yoongi, the sophomore and seniors began their briefing. As planned, the seniors were paired with sophomores and freshmen with juniors. They will have to form a group of four, class section is not taken into account which means they can for groups with their classmates outside homeroom.

"The group you have formed will be of purpose for the activities. Please do not separate with your group to ensure everyone's safety. You will be given tents, although some groups are mixed genders− tents should be shared separately. One tent will fit four students, please decide your groups accordingly. Curfew will be 10pm, no wandering around after that time."

Girls tried to hide their excitement from the sight of the student council treasurer, Min Yoongi. It was then again proved to Jimin that his hyung was indeed a lady killer. If it weren't for his strictness, they would've fawned over him without any pretense but since it was well known that he disliked that kind of public display, they were controlled. It feels like he has them in the palm of his hand, my hyung is scary.

"That was a little stiff of you, Yoongi-ah." Irene whispered to him as he finished off his announcement.

Without looking at her, Yoongi replied; "I don't want to be unnecessarily flashy like him." That earned a pleasant chuckle from her.

The student council president were assigned together to facilitate the freshmen and juniors, on the other hand, Yoongi and Irene were paired to facilitate the sophomores and seniors. The areas assigned were divided into two but students will eventually reunite once activities are started.

"Don't you think that's why girls love him?" Irene replied with a cheeky grin in which he deliberately ignored. Without further delay, it was her turn to step forward and deliver her announcement.

Irene offered her audience a beautiful smile, one that captured the hearts of men. Fresh, mature with a hint of innocence. Unlike Yoongi's fans− guys did not hold back from their cheers as their alluring student council secretary stood before them. Her smile was enough to fuel them with energy to participate this day's activities.

"That was so cute." Jimin turned to his best friend who had just taken a picture of the smiling noona in front of them, looking very much starstruck.

"I will be announcing today's activities− I hope everyone will listen attentively." And with another smile, she won the hearts of many, if not, all.

•••

"I'm sorry that you had to adopt me into your group." Jisoo gave the two girls an apologetic look. "I didn't expect Nayeon to get dragged into Eunha's group." The three of them were currently setting up the tent that was given to them. Wendy shook her head and grinned.

"You're more than welcome to join us, and besides, without you; Seulgi and I would probably be dealing with this tent the whole day." She chuckled sheepishly at their new companion. Jisoo wasn't the type to join in with different groups in class. They were in the same homeroom and despite having some courses with her; Wendy never really had much conversation with her as she was always with her friend Nayeon.

"Thank you. Oh, by the way− how are you, Seulgi-ssi? I saw what happened earlier, I hope you're alright." Seulgi who was focused on supporting them with the tent finally looked up and joined.

With a gentle smile, she replied; "You don't have to be so formal. And thank you, I'm okay. I must have caused a scene earlier." Jisoo is quite nice. Despite having their first official conversation together, they were enjoying without awkwardness. As they went on ahead to finish setting up, Seulgi saw a familiar figure.

She seemed unsure as she looked around. "Kei." Seulgi walked towards her, slightly lagging because of the injury she acquired earlier. Kei was her classmate of hers in their first afternoon class, and they used to be seatmates until Jimin had decided to change seats.

It was a surprise to her that she actually knew the name of her seatmate who she never even talked to up to the day she changed her seats. At one point, Kei thought she was the type to not care about the people in her surroundings. Could it be that she's actually attentive to people around her?

"Hi, Seulgi-ah." It seemed so natural for her. For Seulgi to call out to her as if they've known each other as friends.

"We actually lack one more for the sleeping arrangement. You can join us if you want− Jisoo also decided to join. You see, Wendy and I have no idea how to set up tents, good thing we have Jisoo with us. Look! You don't have to worry anymore ~ won't you join us?" Kei couldn't keep up, she was too bright and she spoke as if her words lingered pure innocence.

Though, it completely felt as if Seulgi exactly knew that she was having trouble and invited her over. No, that's not all. She's making me feel like she really wants me in their group.

"If... if you're okay with me." Kei muttered.

"Of course!" Offering her hand, Seulgi smiled. "Let's go?"

•••

"Can you manage?" Seulgi eyed him as she wondered if he was still upset. She wanted to know if it was because she had caused him and the others trouble. If so, she wanted to apologize but she felt like asking would only make him more upset.

She frowned from her thoughts. But if she never asks, she'd never know and she probably hated that even more. For some odd reason, she didn't like not knowing what he thought towards her. Especially if he's this upset.

"Seulgi?"

"Eh?"

Jimin held the shifters of the mountain bike more securely. She was sat on the saddles, prepared for their first activity; mountain biking. Apparently, farther than the river their Jin hyung had mentioned, a lake named Lake Greeley was their next destination where water activities were prepared.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere else?" Seulgi shook her head.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm sorry if I caused trouble for you and the others earlier. Please don't be mad at me."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Old Man 💵

Group with Yeri and Joy.

Kid 😈

Why should I? 😣

Old Man 💵

Because I said so.

Kid 😈

Do I get paid for babysitting? 🤔

Old Man 💵

Do I get paid for taking care of you?

And since when can a baby babysit.

Kid 😈

Tell me one good reason why I should group with them.

Old Man 💵

to be honest?

Kid 😈

Worry not. They are in good hands.

Yoongi stared at his phone screen, a little longer than he should have. Frowning, he sighed inwardly, and tilted his head. He locked his phone and looked at the girl beside him and stared.

"Anything wrong?" She asked, filled with curiosity and innocence.

"I really wonder what you did for them to be so scared of you."

"Huh?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

So uhm. A filler chapter? An update should be coming some time soon ~ I hope everyone will look forward to it.

Comments and a vote is very much appreciated! Thank you very much for the 23k reads!

💛 Alice

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.1K 2.7K 23
A story in which Seulgi is betrayed by every man in her life until she meets Jimin. That is until the cycle repeats... Side Pairing: WenGa, little Vr...
17.6K 610 43
Joohyun and Seulgi recently moved into their new apartment They never expected to be the only new neighbors When they eavesdrop on the noise the neig...
45.2K 1.8K 30
Because of a dare, Yoongi was forced to make Wendy, a chubby girl with golden heart fall inlove with him, not realizing that she was his first love...
8.2K 278 17
In different shades and angles of colors - the vision is red. What's beyond it?