Thrills ⋆ Harry Osborn

By casuaIIy

❝When I'm around slow dancing in the dark, don't follow me you'll end up in my arms.❞ 『 homecoming... More

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇
𝐏𝐓. 𝐈: heartless/sober
⊳ 𝐢. Toni Was Bored...
⊳ 𝐢𝐢. Disappointing Realities
⊳ 𝐢𝐢𝐢. Red, Red, Red!
⊳ 𝐢𝐯. Never Too Early
⊳ 𝐯. Miracles Can Happen
⊳ 𝐯𝐢. A Night to Forget
⊳ 𝐯𝐢𝐢. Five O'Clock Somewhere
⊳ 𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. Secret Identities
⊳ 𝐢𝐱. Invincibility
⊳ 𝐱. Downward Slope
⊳ 𝐱𝐢. Simple Beauties
⊳ 𝐱𝐢𝐢. Sending Off
⊳ 𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. Meet the Aldersons
⊳ 𝐱𝐢𝐯. Toni Was Bored... (Pt. 2)
𝐏𝐓. 𝐈𝐈: heart eyes/drunk
⊳ 𝐱𝐯. What Matters Most
⊳ 𝐱𝐯𝐢. Stupid Feelings
⊳ 𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. Starting Over
⊳ 𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. Unnatural Territory
⊳ 𝐱𝐢𝐱. Upward Climb
⊳ 𝐱𝐱. Alderson Expectations
⊳ 𝐱𝐱𝐢. One of the Greats
⊳ 𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. Good Enough
⊳ 𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. Hot and Cold
⊳ 𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. A Night to Remember
⊳ 𝐱𝐱𝐯. What Matters Most (Pt. 2)
𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐒

8.6K 120 40
By casuaIIy

THRILLS !

when I'm around
slow dancing in the dark,
don't follow me
you'll end up in my arms

TONI ALDERSON ALWAYS knew that she played her part in the family well. With long connections to alcohol and addiction, it was not unheard of for younger Aldersons to find themselves deep in drugs and liquor. It was known that they always had the tendency to get hooked the substances and waste their teenage lives until their parents knocked them over the head and got them working at the Alderson family company that did more than well for itself.

         However, it seemed that her mother didn't get the message when she made Toni stop her partying patterns after her cousin, Finn, was arrested and almost thrown in juvie for drug possession. Not willing to let her daughter meet the same fate, she put her foot down and refused to let Toni stay in her habits. So, she didn't listen. Toni already had the reputation of a drinker and couldn't stop now, not when the parties were so great and her drug dealer always gave her the best deal.

          She almost felt bad for lying to her mother about her habits. But the woman had the same phase when she was younger, so who she was she to judge? So she went on with her life, drinking and taking drugs as if the warning of her cousin meant nothing. It wasn't like they were ever that close in the first place.

         But with her sophomore year came a new rich boy to her school. Osborn was a name that everyone knew for the company of Oscorp, and now the heir to that throne was attending her school and for whatever reason seemed to think that he and Toni could be friends. And he, who had already gone through a bad drug phase when he was at boarding school, wanted to help her out of her own. Which, of course, was completely unwanted and unnecessary.

         Still, with him there badgering her and finding out the identity of the newest superhero, Spider-Man, her sophomore was definitely going to be full of thrills.

toni alderson
[ alycia debnam-carey ]

atlas wilder
[ thomas doherty ]

sabrina montgomery
[ alisha boe ]

mary jane watson
[ ellie bomber ]

harry osborn
[ cody saintgnue ]

finn patterson
[ ethan cutkosky ]

i do not own marvel or any of their characters, scenes, etc. however, i do own my original characters and scenes.

this book contains underage drinking, drug use, strong language, and light sex scenes. if you are uncomfortable this any of the listed things, please do not continue to read.

started: april 20, 2019
ended: october 5, 2020

first off, i'd like to say that i think i'm real funny for writing a book about a stoner and publishing it on 4/20. like aren't i a comedian?

but really, i love toni so much. and yes her name is toni even though tony stark exists. when i made her name i didn't even think and him and then i hit publish on a chapter of hopeless so it was too late.

and lastly, this book is apart of my lovely nights series. this is just my marvel series and all of the books/characters are connected. that being said, you do not have to read any other book in the series to understand what takes place here. although, if you want more of an introduction to toni (and finn, her cousin) i would read hopeless my peter parker fic and the beginning of this series.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 168 44
I don't know what to put here I have really to much free time Tw: Self harm Suicidal thoughts Eating disorder Flash Abuse Mention of calories Sucide...
478K 8.2K 25
𝒅𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 'don't be scared, your dirty secrets are safe with me' © COVER MADE BY MYSELF
1.4K 69 8
You are a young successful model, but your career wasn't quite as stressful as it looked next to being a spider-girl, with a tragic past. It doesn't...
54.2K 866 41
🙤 · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · 🙦 "𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭... 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐕..." 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐲...