Low Profile At High School ✔

By beingbhumika

"Not a typical High School romance because life isn't cliché." Trisha was a fifteen year old, studious girl b... More

Welcome!
Ch-1 The Boredom Shouldn't Set In
Ch-2 He Slays Me, It Physically Hurts
Ch-3 So Close
Ch-4 Jai The Geek
Ch-5 Ms.Friendly
Ch-6 The Creep
Ch-7 That Sameer Guy
Ch-8 Good Gets Better Then Worse Than Ever
Ch-9 F.F.F.
Ch-10 It's Complicated
Ch-11 It's Not A Date, Or Is It?
Ch-12 Comfort
Ch-13 Not Bad Luck, LOL
Ch-14 Talk To Him
Ch-15 Doesn't Matter
Ch-16 Happy Birthday
Ch-17 Happy Birthday Pt.2
Ch-18 Let's Get High
Ch-19 See You Again
Ch-20 Ride Out
Ch-21 Over Use
Ch-22 The Project
Ch-23 The Letter
Ch-25 Happy New Year
Epilogue

Ch-24 Spill It Out

252 26 24
By beingbhumika

It was finally evening! Yippee!

I was at Cheryl's. Her mom was curling my wavy hair into bouncy curls. Cheryl was putting on makeup. After a while when my hair was finally made into a bun, her mother applied moderate make on me with a red lipstick that accentuated my lips.

"Awh! You're looking so pretty, Trisha," she said, looking at me, when she was finally done.

"Thanks to you, aunty," I said and smiled at her.

I actually did look pretty, not as gorgeous as Cheryl, though. Cheryl shone like always.

I gave her a genuine smile while putting on my red heels. She smiled at me and then whispered in my ear,"Good luck! He's gonna love you!"

I pulled back instantly and then she winked at me. What the-?

"Who he?" I asked innocently.

"I don't know!" she said shrugging her shoulders.

She sounded genuine. She really didn't know who he was.

-- -- --

"Hey, pretty lady!" Danny welcomed me with a smile.

The party was outdoors. Everyone looked so happy and the night sky smiled at the sight. There were many people. Mostly adults. Only a few friends of Jai from school.

"Hi! You look amazing in that suit, Dan!" I said raising my eyebrows.

"Thanks, waiting for someone!" he said looking at the lighted road.

"Who? Your girlfriend?" I teased.

"Yeah! My girlfriend Kanak" he said and smiled at me.

"Haha! You're funny, Dan" I said and laughed sickly.

"No really. I never thought I would find someone like her. She makes me so happy, makes me feel so full of life," he exhaled pretending to be in love with Kanak.

"It's new year's, not april fools," I said punching him playfully on the shoulder.

"I really feel for her, Trish! It's not a joke!" he said and this time, he was frustrated.

I was taken aback.

No, this can't be happening!

"Dan, I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you, dude. You can date whoever you want," I said trying to calm down his rage.

"Ugh! Trish, you won't understand," he said in deep frustration, turned around and started talking to the person behind him.

What the heck!

"Dan!?" I called out from behind him.

"Hahahaha", Danny started laughing and looked at me, still laughing his ass off.

The heck!

Then I heard the most beautiful laugh from behind me. Damn, I turned around and saw his face, I want him to laugh like that, always.

"You two...," I said in disbelief, "This isn't even funny!"

"It is," Jai said and continued laughing. I stood there looking at both of them laughing, simultaneously.

"Jai!", called a voice, it was Riya's. He went there to help her.

"You know why we did that?" Danny said looking at me when Jai was gone.

"Why?" I asked, obviously.

"Because, Jai wanted to see your reaction! LMAO!" he said amd burst out laughing again.

"Why?" I asked, now I was super curious.

"Who knows?" he said sarcastically looking at the night sky.

"Oh, come on! How come you're hiding things from me now?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Brocode," he smirked.

"Brocode is overrated, Dan. Plus, from when did you guys start talking about me?" I said, now I really needed some sensible answers.

"Since Jai started," he said and shrugged his shoulders.

I could sense this going somewhere, somewhere good, actually. I just didn't want to raise my hopes.

"Whatever," I said carelessly and went to get something to eat. I was starving.

I was gulping down some sparkling water when I almost spilled it back in the glass. I probably choked on the drink cause I could feel it in my nose. Wtf!

And the reason why this happened was because I saw Jai running his amazing fingers in through amazing hair looking so extravagantly amazing. He was right in front of me and now I was coughing badly. I'm gonna cry.

"Hey! Take it easy!" he said coming towards me.

"Godammit" I said and started coughing.

I want to run from here!

"You inhaled the drink, didn't you?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said looking at him with a strange, strange face expression.

"Oh! Don't worry, you're gonna be fine," he assured.

"OkAy," I said annoyingly.

And finally I was over the coughing phase. Thank God.

"I behaved strangely," I said after a while looking at him with hehe-do-i-know-you eyes.

"No, it's completely fine!" he smiled, damn those dimples.

Oh thanks mister! I feel better!

"You actually spilled some of the drink on your dress," he said raising his eyebrows and tilting his head to the side.

"Oh!" I said and turned to look down at my dress and yes my red dress had turned dark red just above my chest. Perfect! Just perfect!

"Shit!" I groaned under my breath.

Danny came from nowhere and started laughing.

"What now?" I said super annoyingly.

"Nothing," he said and tried to control his laugh.

Then suddenly, in an instance, he picked up a glass from the table and spilled coke over Jai, ruining his suit.

"What the-" Jai said and spilled some orange juice over Danny.

"Woah! Very mature!" I said and clapped at the lame moment.

Crazy chapter lol

How do you like it?

Love,
B.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 48 14
《《 ♡ Wounds heal. Scars Don't ♡ 》》 • The story of an Indian girl brought up by the most loving parents and an Indian boy who's never known love be...
327K 33K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
11.1K 815 19
Like every other Indian teenager with strict parents, Divya's love life is a mess, not because she can't date but because she has shitty taste in men...
165 18 14
"careful Trisha! " he warned her. "what if I won't?" ----"I'll kiss you" he said taking a step towards her. "you can't"----"well. I can" he told her...