Sinner ◇ BTS Fanfiction

By sandratang2000

Everyone has a sin. ◇ More

Greed
Lust
Gluttony
Sloth
Wrath
Pride
Author's note

Envy

10 1 0
By sandratang2000

After Yoongi left me, because of his family issues. I got into a car accident, end up in the hospital and went into a coma for several months.

The past months was the loneliest one my life, I am now on a wheeling chair because my right leg his healing and still in the hospital. It is boring.

14th, June

It is so boring that I'm playing in the hallway of the hospital with my wheelchair, just having fun by quickly turning the wheel trying to forget about the past.

Until I got stop by a girl with a thing that transmit water to her veins.

"Hello." the stranger starts.

"Hi..."

"What's your name?"

"Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook"

The girl smiles and hands her hand to let me shake. "Let's be friends."

I smile back at her. "Sure." I shake her hand.

After the introduction, we both sat on a random chair in the hallway.

"So how did you end up in the hospital?" She ask me first.

"I got into a car accident."

"And how did you got into a car accident?"

"Everything I was wearing was black and I wasn't looking at the road, when I crossed the road.

"Why weren't you looking at the road?"

"I wasn't feeling good." Talking about that, it made me remember the day of my incident, well the cause of my incident.

After our group of friend meet up, we all became distant, even my best friend Min Yoongi.

Since I know where he lives, I went to his house one day, arrived at the house, everything was gone; the house was burned down.

I found Yoongi sitting near the house crying intensively, because a single fire took everything away, his childhood away, his precious piano away, his house away and his mother away.

Later that day, Yoongi found a place to stay.

Our last meeting went horrible, at first it was fun, but after the others went away, Yoongi and I had a fight.

I wanted to help him, he didn't wanted, but I insisted, because of that it made him angry and we fought. I even remembered that he frew a wooden chair towards me, but ended landing on a miror.

I didn't see him since that day. Well, it was our last encounter.

I became depressif, even got myself into a fight, well actually the strangers had a problem about me not apologizing and start punching me, but I just kept smirking. Because of that fight, it made me weak, it made me got into an accident, the car accident.

"Why are you in the hospital?" I turn the question to her.

"Oh..." She seems to be inconfortable talking about her situation. "I have a deceased and my parent let me stay here to let the doctors to find a cure for me."

"Oh... I'm sorry to ask you that."

"No, it's okay." She give my a smile. "I ask you that question first. It's normal if you ask me back."

I smiled at her, but our moment got interrupted by a nurse who needed to run some test on my new friend.

"See ya'! Let's meet here again." She waves at me.

"Sure, bye!" I wave her back.

When I got out of bed, I start to walk with the cruth where I last saw her.

I patienly waited for her to come.

An hour later, she shows up.

"Hey you came!" She starts.

"Of course and you too."

"Your legs seems to have healed up."

"Yeah, I'll be out from the hospital weeks later."

"Hey, let's go outside, the sun looks beautiful." She added with a smile that look like the sunshine.

"Sure." I smiled at her.

We went to a place near a garden and near a stage for visitor to sing for the hospitalize people. We sat down and start to chat, my friend wanted me to draw the tree where it is in front of us. So I drew with my earphones on.

Minutes later, their's a show that was starting at the stage, I notice it because my friend removed the left side of my earphone: it was a girl singing with a guitar. My friend and I approach the performance, I noticed a lighter written Y.K. tied with an elastic at the end of the guitar. The song she was singing reminds me of the song that Yoongi~hyung plays when he was teaching me to play the piano.

"Jungkook~ah, do you want me to teach you some piano notes?" Yoongi ask me.

"Sure, hyung!" I replied with a smile.

Thinking back at those days, I really like the bond that Yoongi~hyung and I had.

Even during those frustating days, we were always supporting each other.

"Arg!" I scream in frustation. "I can't play this damn note!"

I start stabbing the piano.

"Hey, that's my mom's." Yoongi stopped me.

"Sorry."

"If you want to learn it well, practice but be patient."

"Okay."

A while later, after I keep practicing for many times, I finally nailed it.

"Hey, you actually got it, congrats." He claps.

"Thanks hyung. But it's all thanks to you."

"Don't say cheesy things." He smirk and sat beside me. Yoongi starts to play a tune. "This song that I'm playing is precious to me; this is the song that my mom use to play to me when I was young."

I was actually jealous of his relationship with his mom and everything he has.

Looking at the girl who was performing, I lookat the lighter hanging at the end of the musical instrument. The lighter reminded me the old time with Yoongi and the other hyungs, when Yoongi start playing with the lighter, I will always blow the fire out.

Does she by any chances knows Yoongi?

When the performance ended, I quickly went to talk to the performer.

"Where are you going?" My friend ask by curiosity.

"I just want to congratulate the performer."

"I'll come too!"

We approach the performer and congratulate her.

"Thank you." She thanks us.

"Do you know someone called Min Yoongi?" I directly ask.

"Oh, yeah. He is the one that let me listen I play the song on my guitar."

"Can you please tell me his number?"

"Oh sure."

"Thank you!" I try to bow to her.

"Who is the Min Yoongi that you were talking about?" My friend ask.

"He is a long lost friend." My response made a cold silence between us.

"Hey, Jungkook."

"Yeah?"

"I want to tell you that I... I love you." Her confession made my heart beats so fast. "I fell in love with you when I first saw you in this hospital, when you were in a coma."

I smiled. "I love you too."

"I actually have a surgery when you will be discharge from the hospital, but I want you to greet me after my surgery."

"I promise I will, but promise me that you will be strong and come back to me after your surgery."

"I will."

Today is the day, that she has her surgery. I went to pick a unique bouquet of flowers before heading to the hospital

Arriving at the hospital, I just keep have a smile drawn on my face, I also can't keep myself from smelling the bouquet.

Arrived in front of her room, I entered... but it was empty; she wasn't there.

I am standing in front of the bed of her room, still holding the bouquet.

She promised me that she will be strong for the surgery, but she wasn't.

I've realized that the person I love the most just keep going away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
304K 9.1K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
647K 32.5K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...