Letters I'll Never Send

By RayeAnnaDavidson

A collection of bad poems and other writings that I can't seem to delete. If you like em, you like em, if you... More

Un
Deux
Trois
Quatre
Cinq
Short Author's Note
Six
Sept
Huit
Neuf
Dix
Onze
Another Note
Douze
Treize
Quatoreze
Quinze
Seize
Dix-sept
Author's Note
Dix-huit
Dix-neuf
Vingt
Vingt et un
Vingt-deux
Vingt-trois
Vingt-quatre
Vingt-cinq
Vingt-six
Vingt-sept
Vingt-huit
Vingt-neuf
Trente
Trente et un
Trente-deux
Trente-trois
Trente-quatre
Trente-six
Trente-sept
Trente-huit

Trente-cinq

10 3 1
By RayeAnnaDavidson

Darling, can't you see that you are a beautiful flower in a garden full of love?
And he is a bee.
A bee who doesn't know how to collect sweet nectar from beautiful flowers.
A bee that goes to the flowers who are pretty on the outside, but who are wilting slowly.
A bee that doesn't understand that simply buzzing by you without a second glance can sting.
A bee that can't tell you are the most amazing flower in the garden because of you heart.
Darling, you are a beautiful flower.
And he is just a silly bee that doesn't understand the meaning of honey.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 54 6
#1 ranking in POETRY as of June 2024 Love is here. Love is there. Love's in the air,everywhere. Enjoy your favorite love poems and fall harder for yo...
17.3K 637 95
" Nadiyon se behte khwaabon mei dub Alfaazon ko taraash rhe hum tairne ki koshish na karo Saahil nhi hai idhar, gehra samundar hain hum" My fi...
4.1K 151 16
'They say that eyes are the window to the soul, I disagree, I say it is the way you do your hair, The books you read The things you write The things...
2.8K 342 38
Just a broken person here, trying to convey your deepest feelings thro my poem..