Marry you pls me will ?? [COM...

By Bahubalifan

Marry you pls me will ? - Huh ? Did I read it right ?? Yes you did ! Weird title but why is it so ?? Read to... More

Part 1: Who goes first ?
Part 2: Friend or Son-in-law ?
Part 3: Think Sweety !
Part 4: The meeting
Part 5: Scores
Part 7: The bond
Part 8: At your service
Part 9: Friend cum Wife
Part 10: Confession
Part 11: Secrets
Part 12: Proposal
Part 13: Stress
Part 14: Rose red rose
Part 15: Ready, steady, po !
Part 16: New lovers
Part 17: Maggi mania
Part 18: Sweetu's shadow
Part 19: Sweetu...sweetu...
Part 20: Satyagraha
Part 21: Very very jaakratha
Part 22: Goodbye Bahubali
Part 23: Talks
Part 24: Royal Engagement
Part 25: A new name

Part 6: Fevicol

1.1K 82 205
By Bahubalifan

Post lunch everyone went down to the lobby. D ran and secured the seat next to S before Abhinav could sit. D was in their middle. This irked Abhinav.

Ab: Erm.. you're always sticking to her... give her some space dude..

D shifted a little but didn't get up from his seat.

D: Are you comfortable bangaram ?? Abhinav, is this much space enough for Sweety ?

Abhinav frowned and rolled his eyes.

Ab: No I didn't mean that I mean... she would wish to talk, voice out her thoughts and...

D: Sweety, you want to talk ?? Come let's talk... blah blah blah...

Ab: No I mean with me...

D: Oh you want me to talk to you ? Ok come... blah blah blah..

Abhinav rubbed his temples.

D: You're having headache ?? You're a doctor no ? Pick up some medicines for yourself from the medical store, go home and take rest. Sweety, the butter chicken was yummy blah blah blah...

D continued conversing with S not minding Ab who was extremely pissed.

Ab: God..I have never seen such a monkey in my life !! He is her best friend it seems. I wonder how she can put up with this nuisance. After marriage I will warn Sweety to cut off ties with this buffoon.

As if caught his thoughts, D spoke.

D: That will never happen ! Neither in dreams nor reality. No one or nothing can cause a rift in our 15 years friendship it is so strong as if built on Dalmia vajram cement and will stay that way for eternity.

D interlocked his fingers with S and smirked at Abhinav who was fuming inside but kept a forced smile on his face. SSR noticed it. He spoke in at attempt to ease the tension.

SSR: Darling and Sweety have known each other for quite sometime. Professionally and personally they are very comfortable with each other. It is common in our industry we all bond like a family.

Abhinav smiled and nodded.

Ra: Darling, you come over and sit here let them talk.

D shook his head in denial like a kid who refused to leave the toy store. Placing her hand on his lap, he began playing with her bangles unmindful of the rest.

S: It's alright Rama garu let him be here.

D: See.. Bangaram has no issues I will be here only.

Ab: (Looking at Rama garu) It's alright mam, only till marriage after marriage Sweety and I will be together.

D: No after marriage also I will sit like this in the middle of you both.

Abhinav lost his cool. He snapped at D.

Ab: In first night also you will be with us ? 😡

D: Yeah why not ? I have an idea.You buy a big cot in your room, remember it should be lengthy because both of us are tall. You sleep left side, Sweety will sleep right side and I will sleep in the middle. If you want to talk to her you can but I will put my leg and arm on you only then I will get sleep.

Abhinav visualised that scene of himself and S dressed in wedding attire in their decorated first night room with a 6'2, 90 kg extra luggage in their middle. He wanted to puke.

Ab: 3 people in a room ?? You got to be joking !

D: No I am serious. During Bahubali shoot that's how we all slept, next to each other. Bava, Myself, Sweetu, Tammy, amma I mean Ramya K garu, Rama garu, Raj, Nasser garu and Sathyaraj garu no one had any issues.

Ab: Yeah right... we'll see if that happens when you get married.

D: Hmm if I get married that will be four of us in a room. You, my wife, me and bangaram. Hey, keep distance from my wife ok she's like your sister-in-law, no touching her.

SSR, T, R and Rama garu exchanged baffled looks amongst themselves.

SSR mv: Eh ? Even then he wouldn't leave Sweety.. mental fella is so attached to her.

R mv: No one should touch his wife but he can sleep beside someone else's wife. Bava has lost it completely.

Abhinav who had his mouth open in disbelief imagined that scene of four of them in a room. D sandwiched in between his wife and S and himself on one corner.

D: Bangaram, come closer you might fall off....

She wiggled to him and he secured his arm around her waist to prevent her from falling off the bed.

D: Ooohhh this useless husband of yours ! I told him to get a lengthier bed see now both our legs are dangling on the edge of the cot..

S: Yes Pabsu pa...I'm feeling so uncomfortable..

D: Oh, don't worry puppy ma adjust for tonight tomorrow first thing I will ask Pramod to go and buy a bigger bed for all of us.

S: Aaawww I have the Best Friend in this world !!

She pulled his chubby cheeks and he grinned. Abhinav was sobbing cursing his fate. In frustration he wanted to bang his hand on the wall but accidentally touched D's wife's arm who was sleeping peacefully. She woke up.

D's wife: Bava,bava... he's trying to be funny with me ask him what's his problem...

D got irritated and got up catching Ab's collar.

D: Reyy! I told you to keep your hands and legs to yourself no ? You're trying to be funny with Bahubali's wife?? How dare you !! Here take this !!!

D punched him on his nose and whacked him a few times then gave him a forceful kick sending him rolling to the floor.

D: If you can't be respectful towards women this is your punishment ! Stay there on the floor ! Come baby and bangaram let us sleep.

Ab watched on helplessly as D protectively hugged his wife and his besshhtttt fraand close to his chest as the trio drifted to sleep.

S who was suppressing her laughter guffawed disrupting Ab's bizarre thoughts.

D: Hee... hee.. hee... Sweetu ma is laughing how cute she looks! She always laughs like this when I am around her and I feel so happy.

Ab: Oh dear... Sweety are you alright ?? Can I get you some water ??

S: (Cupping her mouth) No, I am fine... thanks. It happens always when I laugh... it will take a while to stop.

Abhinav who reached the pinnacle of insanity wanted to escape somewhere alone with S. With her parents permission he called her aside. S was reluctant and she looked at D who assured her through eyes to go along. He took her to the garden and they sat on a bench. S stuck to the extreme end leaving a huge gap between them. She began playing with the tip of her pallu due to nervousness.

Ab: Phew! Finally...we have some time for ourselves.

He sensed her awkwardness and shifted closer to her.

Ab: Relax Sweety. I am not going to bite you. Can I hold your hand ? If it is ok with you ?

She become nervous. She shook her head in a 'no'.

Ab: That's alright. I can understand. So say something...this is a good chance for us to know about each other.

His shoulder brushed against hers and she panicked. She wanted to run away but couldn't. Not that she was scared he would misbehave, he wouldn't do that she knew very well but she just didn't feel comfortable to be alone with this guy. She remembered how her Pabsu would protect her from unknown men and strangers in events and when they had to pass through crowds. She closed her eyes and mentally called her Pabsu.

S mv: Pabsu pa pls come, Pabsu pa pls come...

When she opened her eyes, she saw D walking towards them like Amarendra striding into the darbar during Devasena's trial.

"Heysaaaa...rudhrasaaa....heysara bhadra samudrasaaa..."

But instead of the sword he had an ice cream cup with him. Scooping some in the spoon he put in his mouth while his eyes glanced at Abhinav's shoulder almost brushing against Sweety's.

"Hey..saaaa.... Rudhra...saaa..."

He took a deep breath and exhaled. Devasena felt relieved. Her Amarendra was there, she would be freed. She knew.

D: Sweety, your amma is calling you. Go.

As if waiting for a chance, she got up and walked away.

S: Phew! Great escape!

D sat on S's place.

Ab: Hey Sweety, wait... don't go...

He almost got up when D held him back.

D: Wait bro, let's talk....

Ab: Huh..uh..Sweetyyy....

D: Sweety later.. first talk to me. You want ice cream ?

Ab shook his head and moved aside creating a gap between them.

D: Haa... why the gap now ? Sit closer... dude...

Ab: No..I'm fine...

D: Mmm... relax bro, I am not going to bite you.

Abhinav smiled nervously. They began to chat. Abhinav raised the topic of Bahubali. He was full of praises for the magnum opus.

Ab: I am not a movie buff but I loved Bahubali and your performances. It just blew me off !

D: Mmm...

Ab: So vfx was used for most of the scenes I heard.

D was waiting for an opportunity as such.

It is Bahubali time !

😉😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 22.2K 57
Book #1 of the Stars Series. ~She taught him to speak out loud He taught her to hear the silence~ ✨ "Do you remember, What the hell did you do Miss...
27.6K 1.4K 14
Hi friends ! πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Sharing my first FF on Darling n Sweety. This is inspired from the events at Dubai when the team went there for Bahubali 2 promo...
754K 46K 60
"Are you trying to tell me that she may never accept you as her husband?" asked a furious Anirudh. Amar chuckled at his cousin's anger and answered "...
45.9K 4.9K 37
Preeta Arora, A young and aspiring psychiatrist of the city is bind with Karan luthra, the owner of one of the best media house, bluevilla telly in a...