Unorthodox Obsession: A Mafia...

By HopelessAmorous02

Highest Rank: #2 in passion : #1 in kidnapping : #3 in posses... More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 6: Part 2
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 15: Part 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chpater 39

8.6K 249 8
By HopelessAmorous02

Unedited

Warning. This chapter contains violent content and mentions if torture. Read at your own risk.

Xiden's POV

"WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE!" I roar as I drive the nail in the mans stomach, the force of the hammer and the nail causing him to scream in pain as it pierces his abdomen.

"Stop, stop please," the man begs but they fall on deaf ears, the only thing I want to hear is where my fucking woman is.

It's been almost a month since she was taken and I search all of Italy, from top to bottom and I still couldn't find her and it is driving me to the point of insanity.

Everyone in the estate stare clear of me. I was a walking disaster just waiting to happen.

I look at the broken man in front of me wondering why he won't talk. The aura of fear reeks off him in waves. He's pissed himself, hell even shit himself but he still won't talk and I'm getting annoyed with him.

"One last chance, are you going to tell me what I want to know?" He laughs, laughs, he must be one crazy nut or he is ready to die... I think it a the latter.

Sighing dramatically I pretend that it is going to hurt me more that it will hurt him, but we all know that's a lies, it's going to hurt him, a whole lot. "Bring it in!" I exclaim as my gaze is unmoving from the man in front of me. "You're going to die tonight and I am eventually going to find my woman, but I have an idea on how to get a chain reaction going and it'll start with you and the rest of you will be burning in hell."

The only thing you could hear is the screams of all my prisoners who thought that they could mess with me and win.

Well game on fuckers.

After setting the plan in motion, I'm sitting in my office with a bottle of Scotch in my line of vision, a half empty glass sits in my palm, my fingers clutching the clear glass.

Not long now baby, just hold on for me.

My office door bursts open and in march an angry Detective Gonzales followed by Luka. My eyes narrow at him at the way he entered my space, "What the fuck do you think you're doing Detective?"

"Where are the prisoners?" He barked. I could feel the smirk forming on my lips when I thought about their fates.

"You bastard!" He slams his fist on my desk causing the picture frame of Amira on my desk to topple over and fall to the ground, the frame smashing in a million pieces.

"Oh shit!"

Everything happened so fast that my brain couldn't process it. One minute my gaze is on the broken picture frame that held a picture of soft smiling Amira with her head on my chest, that now lay on the ground surrounded by broken glass pieces.

My foggy gaze moves from the broken frame to a composed looking Gonzales but looking in his eyes, he looks shaken, apologetic.

"Boss," a cautious voice calls out in my foggy state but my gaze didn't move from Gonzales, "don't do anything stupid boss, think about getting Amira back."

At the mention of Amira's name something inside me snapped and I launched over the table on a unsuspecting Gonzales, my fists connecting with his face repeatedly. I can hear shouting in the room under the sound of rushing water in my ears, grabbing the hand that he slammed down on my desk I took it firmly in my hold an in the blink of an eye I snapped it in an odd angle, his scream of agony making the room silent.

My heavy breathing filled my ears as I am pulled off him and pushed back, my mind catching up to what just happened.

"Take him to the infirmary downstairs and don't leave the compound."

Trying to compose myself I take deep breaths but my gaze caught the broken picture frame again and this time I can feel my eyes gathering water, something that hasn't happen in years.

"Everybody out!" I hear Armanno voice command and as soon as the door closed I rush to the frame picking up all the broken glass pieces with my bare hands, not caring about the small cuts that the glass digging into my skin will leave behind.

Frantically, my gaze moves over the office searching for what I don't know at the moment, I keep looking frantically while taking the glass pieces and doing them in the small bin beside the desk.

Dropping to my knees again I attempt to brush away the remaining glass but they just stuck to my hand, digging into my skin but I didn't care. Slowly taking out the picture, I brush my finger over her face, but, the blood from my wounded finger smears the photo.

In my scared moment the photo fell from my hand but it didn't touch the ground as it was caught by a new picture frame. I look up to see Armanno looking at me, he bought a rag to the photo and wipe away the blood, before securing the picture with a new glass and placing it back on my desk.

Casting my gaze to the floor I let out a sigh, "I don't want to talk about it."

"Too bad." Armanno reply, "How can you skin a man alive and come out of the room completely unaffected but as soon as a photo of someone important to you fall you lose your shit?"

"You almost kill him." He stated after a few minutes of silence, "Is it happening again?" He breathes.

"I need to find Amira soon. I don't want to be bothered unless it's about her. You may go." I reply dismissing him.

"One day you'll have to talk to someone about all this Xiden, hiding your feeling can only do so much, you've already started to crack." With his final words I hear the door close and with that I shut my eyes, shutting out everything as I will my mind to shut down.

Walking into the infirmary the next day I am led to the room that Gonzales is in. His hand is in a cast and he's eating a bowl of jello. A snicker escapes my lips and his gaze snaps to mine.

"You came to visit me, how nice of the Mafia boss even though he was the one to put me here," he seeths, giving him a once over I smirked, "you'll live."

"Fuck you!"

"Suck my dick," I said lazily while raising an eyebrow.

Gonzales chuckles, shaking his head, "Sorry about the whole picture thing, it was an accident."

"I know."

"You broke my arm because of it."

"I know."

He chuckles again, "What did you do with the prisoners?" He asks. "Do you really want to know?" I counter with a straight face.

"Well seeing as they were part of taking down the Chinese Mafia be my guest," while he was trying to find a comfortable place in the bed I told him what he wanted to hear, "I skinned them."

Gonzales choked on air as his head whipped around to look at me. "Are you fucking serious?!"

"I don't joke detective."

"Why the fuck would you do that?" He bellows. "This is Mafia world detective and we do things differently here but don't worry your little head, you'll catch on." I state leaving him speechless until he got his words in order.

"Did you get the results for the DNA that we found at the crime scene at your driver's wife café?"

"What results?"

Scrunching his eyebrows together he responds, "The results that I send to you three weeks ago."

Enrico's POV

This is a fucking mess.

All of this wasn't supposed to happen. I was supposed to protects her, I am her bodyguard for fuck sake.

We we're supposed to protect her, but, after the incident Alessandro is out more and rarely at the estate. I know that he feels bad because she was with him when she and Piero was taken but he was outnumbered.

Pulling over at a random gas station I parked the car and went inside to get a drink and a smoke. Walking through the snack isle I felt a hand on my shoulder. Not knowing who it could be I grab the arm and twist it, turning my body, bringing the person's arm behind their back while I place them in a choke hold.

"Who the fuck are you?" I ask, not recognizing the strange man.

"Relax Alessandro, shit man. Boss man has been trying to contact you and he send us out to locate you. It's about the girl." He states.

This idiot thought that I was my brother. Why the fuck would he think that I'm Alessandro, and boss man, this man doesn't work for the Italians, he's fucking Chinese.

And what girl?

What the fuck are you doing Alessandro?

Deciding to play along I release the man, "Remind me never to sneak up on you again," rubbing his arm he looks up at me, "let's go, the boss is a very impatient man."

The both of us walked out the gas station and into the black SUV that is parked outside and I wish that I didn't.

Because now, I'll have to kill my own brother.

Because he did the one thing that leads to an early grave in the Mafia.

Betrayal.

The car pulls up to an abandon warehouse with an airstrip where about a dozen of them were waiting, a plane in the distance.

"Where are we going?" I ask as we exit the car, he gave me a strange look before responding, "Postiano Italy where boss is with the cargo."

"Raising an eyebrow at him he added, "the girl that you help took from the Italians."

Amira...

"How many men are here?" I enquire as I look around surveying the area, "a dozen, plus the pilots." He states walking ahead.

Good. This will be a cake walk.

Noticing that I wasn't coming along he stopped and then around, "aren't you coming Alessandro?"

Sighing I look at him, "thanks for telling me what I want to know," I said in thanks, "what the fuck are you talking about Alessandro let's go."

"On the contrary, the person that you are looking for is my twin brother, I'm Enrico." Is the last thing I said before snapping his neck.

Walking to the next man I slide on the ground kicking out his feet from under him, landing a punch to his throat before he could make a noise, then snap his neck.

Getting uo iff the ground and taking his gun i walking into the building, "about time Tony found you, now we can leave this fucking hole."

"That was his name, hmn, never would have guessed that name for a Chinese swine."

"What?" The man asks.

Sighing, I told him what was going to happen, "you're all going to die."

A bullet pierced his forehead as soon as I finish the sentence. "What the fuck?!" They shout and raise their guns but I already shot three more men before they could start returning fire.

Grabbing the man in front of me I use him as a shield, peeking out from his limp body to shoot the man that's firing the most bullets. Still clutching onto the dead man I used his body as leverage as I use both my legs to kick the two men running in my direction before shooting them in the forehead.

Three to go.

Spinning the gun around my pointer finger I place the mouth of the gun behind me and fire two shots, hearing both bodies drop to the floor.

One to go.

Seeing the man running outside while looking back at me he collides with the wall. Raising an eyebrow at that I shot him in the leg. I guess with all the adrenaline coursing through him he didn't feel it as he runs through the door, groaning I took off behind him. Seeing him heading for the plane I raise the gun, and fire; I watch as his head lulls back before his body drops to the ground.

Fuck.

Time to call boss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 2.4K 62
π“π‘π¨π¬πž 𝐰𝐞 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐞 π₯𝐨𝐬𝐞, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚π₯𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐒𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐧𝐟𝐒𝐧𝐒�...
1.9M 40K 60
Highest Ranks- 1# Mafia 1#hostage 1#complete 1#good girl 1#italian 2#happy ending 3#Mature Rosie didn't have anyone, only herself. Growing up in...
2.2M 69K 42
"I think you've already starved me enough, Amia, just one taste. I promise I won't bite." Marcello implored, his hands slipping gently between my thi...
2.4M 31.7K 34
18 year old Kelly gets kidnapped by mafias because of her mums other mafia squad, but she's only to realise she's falls in love with the Mafia Boss. ...