Unorthodox Obsession: A Mafia...

By HopelessAmorous02

Highest Rank: #2 in passion : #1 in kidnapping : #3 in posses... More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 6: Part 2
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 15: Part 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chpater 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 38

9.3K 268 45
By HopelessAmorous02

Unedited.

Amira's POV

Fidgeting with my fingers in the back of the SUV with Alessandro and Piero in the front driving us back to the estate.

'It's war.'

'I have to go.'

'Don't do anything stupid like leave the estate, brown eyes.'

'Chinese Mafia.'

'Stalker.'

'Traitor.'

My head is a mess of thoughts. Waking up this morning to the commotion downstairs was not what I had in mind.

After spending two blissful days with Xiden in the cabin I didn't want it to end, but like everything in my life lately; it does.

Xiden woke me up with passionate deep kisses before ushering me to get ready to leave, promising that once I'm done he'll tell me everything.

And everything he did tell.

Bradley's death and then his body disappearing.

Lily's shop exploding the night after I left with her inside.

Detective Gonzales joining the Mafia.

My father......

My father is alive....

My mind is a mess.

I don't know what to think, about, anything.

I turn my head looking out the window, trying to ease my jumbled thoughts as I watch the trees goes by when suddenly there was a jerk to the car.

My head whipped around in fright to see what was happening, my eyes widen in fright when I saw another black SUV ramming us from behind.

"Amira! Get down and cover your ears!" Alessandro swore as Piero starts to drive faster down the empty lane. Alessandro takes his gun out angling his body half way out the window to shoot at the other vehicle.

I cover my ears when the loud shots ring out in the area, my heart racing, pounding away in my chest.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck..... Go faster Piero!" Alessandro bellows.

My phone beep at with trembling hands I took it out of my jeans pocket. My hands are shaking so badly that I could barely hold the phone still to open the message:
'I'm coming.'
Is all that it read and I felt like my heart stop until the car jerks forward again and a scream tears itself from my lips.

"Please no..." I am so lost in my thoughts that when Alessandro touched me I screamed moving away from his touch.

"It's okay Amira, you'll be safe, I promise."

Angling his body out of the car window again Alessandro shoots at the tires and succeed in hitting one. The car spins out of control and collide in a tree.

Looking at the damage vehicle someone emerges out the driver side in an all black outfit, face covered, it's him. The stalker.

Looking at the figure until the car was out of sight, I breath a sigh of relief but that was short lived as I watch in horror when Alessandro gun butt an unsuspecting Piero knocking him out instantly, the car swearving before he grabs the wheel to steady the car.

Looking at the scene with widen fearful eyes, I scramble to get my phone and dial Xiden's number when Alessandro reach back and spray a substance that had me feeling lightheaded almost instantly.

My eyes felt foggy as I try to see the screen, everything around me felt sluggish as if everything is moving in slow motion.

The last thing I saw before everything goes dark is a grinning Alessandro.

Waking up, my body felt sluggish, my head pounding, my eye lids feeling heavy. A groan leaves the back of my throat as I felt someone stroking my hair softly, gently even as if I was a baby.

Moving my head from side to side, I try to move my hands only to come to that they are restrained, the same with my feet. Feeling my heartbeat speeding up out of panic my eyelids open allowing my gaze to sweep over the area.

My breathing stops when I am face to face with a Chinese man. He has jet black hair matching his almost black eyes, sporting a crooked smile on his face. He has on a charcoal suit with a shiney gold watch.

I felt the hand glide over my hair again and I follow the trail of the man hand and finds that it rests on top of my head.

"Aren't you just a gem." He says in a thick accent, while smiling at me. "That bastard did good, too bad he won't be seeing you again doll, at least not in the same state that you are in, how do you feel about art cause I can't wait to paint on your canvas."

"That wasn't the plan!" A voice yells from somewhere in the room.

"I know what the fucking plan is pàntú, don't fucking insult me." He says calmly even though you can see the anger brewing in his dark eyes glaring at where the voice came from.

Turning his attention back to me I sucked in a sharpe breath as his attitude did a complete 180. "Well where are my manners, I haven't even introduce myself yet," a grin spread across his face, " I'm Zhou, leader of the Chinese Mafia." An award winning smile stretch across his lips.

"Why isn't she responding?"

"We gave her a sedative that slows down her brain function and weakens her muscles so, no resistance," that voice, I wanted to cry. How could he do this to us, to his brother, his family.

I watch as Alessandro walks out from the dark, a sick smirk painted on his lips.

I watch as he walks over towards me, his eyes empty, no emotion showing. I didn't recognize him, he just looks...dead. "Ahh Amira, or should I say Isabelle," he brushes his finger over my cheek and I felt a lone tear roll down my cheek.

"HEY! Get away from her you traitor. Wait until Mr. Luciano finds out about this, he'll kill you!" Piero is dragged in the room by two big Chinese guys.

His eyes connects with mine and a look of fear and helplessness pass through them, he mouths the words 'I am sorry', I felt my eyes gathering with waters, my vision becoming foggy, I just wanted the darkness from before to take me away.

As the tears begin to fall I heard a malicious laugh and through my foggy vision I saw that the person laughing is..... Piero.

Xiden's POV

Those fucking Chinese pigs. I'll gut every single one of them and hang them up to bleed.

How dare they!

Marching into the shipping docks with Armanno and Alfanso we meet up with Marcello, Alonza, Detective Gonzales and Luka. "Well, it looks like you'll be getting a promotion."

"Just try not to kill them all," Gonzales mutters then his eyes shifts to Alonza, "does she have to be here?"

"Don't tell me what to do," she snaps at him. He glares at her and she glares back, "Ugh, when do we get to kill people?"

As soon as Alfanso asks the question the lights go out, "Now."

"Everyone prepared?"

"Yes boss."

"Let's move and stay with your unit. Minimum casualties."

"Boss."

There are four units in all. The first group consists of me, Gonzales, Alonza and a few of my soldiers.

The second group consists of Armanno, Luka and a few soldiers.

The third group contains Marcello, Alfanso and a few soldiers.

The fourth group is a group of my best trained assassins.

We spread out all over the compound, the device in our ear keeping is all connected.

"There are at least thirty of them in total, the boss isn't here, their third in command is leading the team," the sniper on top of the highest building spoke into the earpiece. "They are breaking off into five groups of six..."

"Armanno the first group is dead ahead, be ready in 5, 4, 3, 2...... Engage!" The sounds of guns going off is heard in the distance and in the earpiece, the blood curling screams of the enemy and the heavy thud of their lifeless bodies hitting the ground is music to my ears.

"All clear." Armanno group calls.

"Second team approaching the special assassins, in 3, 2...engage now," the same sound fills through the chilly night air as the group eliminate the threat.

"What the fuck, where is my group?!" Alfanso grumbles childishly though the earpiece. The guys chuckle at his childish behavior as the advance into the shipping docks.

A chilling feeling travel through my spine and I felt like I was punched in the gut, but, I didn't have any time to think on it as a shot rang out where our sniper was places.

"Clear on my end boss, sorry for the intrusion. Oh, fuck Alfanso's group engage now!"

"Thank fuck for that."

The shots rang out for a minute before the place is quiet again. "Fuck!" Alfanso curses.

"What is it?"

"I got shot but that was such a rush! Hey! Direct me to another group." He commands. "I don't have to, three o'clock up ahead."

His sadistic laugh files through the earpiece as shots rang out for about 25 seconds this time. "Fucking Marcello you cock sucker, why the hell did you do that!"

"Too slow."

"I'm going to kick ur fucking ass."

"Your up boss, the two remaining groups closing in on both sides up ahead to block off the road."

"Copy that," Gonzales calls through.

The two groups approach us, guns drawn and aimed, ready to shoot. "You know we were told to kill you if we even engaged you," the one in front said, but I could feel that something was off. "I think that you should know what you've lost, at least before you die that is."

I watch him with calculating eyes as he pulls out a black burner phone and toss it at my feet. One of my soldiers retrieve it and a shaky gasp escapes him.

"Fuck!"

He slowly places the phone in my hand, his own hand shaking vigorously. Growing impatient I snatch the phone from him, never once taking my eyes off the smirking man in front of me.

Glancing at the phone briefly, the one look enough to cause me to throw it on the ground and stomp on it.

"You have no idea who you just fucked with." I said as all my men surround the remaining groups.

Know I knew that the attack on the actual shipment was a diversion from what they were actually after, Amira.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231 7 10
Lucia Marucci was on a walk when out of the bushes a figure jumps and abducts her. Her abductor brings her to the son of the mafia boss Matteo Marcon...
92.2K 3.2K 63
This is the Sequal of Pain Before Love. You will need to Read the first one to understand this one or you will be confused. This is Keyona Martinez...
8.5K 135 51
This book can be read as a standalone, however, I advise you to read His Possession first. This would help you understand the context and not spoil t...
405 36 15
New York City, anyone's dream or destiny to step foot in. Unless you were Aleah Franco, being tossed around from house to house. At such a young age...