Origin of Addictions [✔]

By letty505

Addiction is when you can't get enough of what you don't want anymore. Addiction is defined as not having co... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Final Chapter

Chapter 21

43 2 0
By letty505

Chapter 21

Excitedly he grabbed my arm and pushed me with him into the house, "I just hope everyone likes you as I do," 

That made my anxiety skyrocket, I was never good at meeting new people. Just imagining communicating with people made me nauseous. 

A butler of some sort appeared taking Alexis jacket off, "Henry!" He greeted as the butler was in the process of hanging the jacket, "Tell the chefs to prepare extra we have a guest," He looks towards me.  

The butler nodded walking away, I turned to Alexis ready to protest. 

I was interrupted by a woman's voice, "My boy! I was getting so worried you came home late," She called wrapping her arms around Alexis. "Do you know the Mason twins have been chanting your name ever since you've promised to take them to disneyland. It's getting on everyone's nerves sort it out," She scowled him. She reached to pat his cheeks lovelingly.  

Alexis rolled his eyes, muttering, "Yes Mother,"  

She noticed my presence and breathed in surprise, "Oh you brought a guest," She said fondly walking over to me. Awkwardly she analysed me from top to bottom not giving anything away. 

"Hi Mrs Montigue," I greeted politely. 

"I like her already," She announced to Alexis, "Is she your girlfriend?" She looked over her shoulder to ask. Alexis smirked as I coughed in a choking fit. Fist bumping my chest I calmed down. 

"No Mother, she's just a friend!" He told her adding a quite "Yet,". My eyes widened, my mind debating if I heard right. 

"She's so pretty, I'd have gorgeous grandchildren" She said holding my cheeks in her hands scanning my face. I blushed beet red. 

"Mother!" He complained, "Leave her alone, you're scaring her!" 

"Nonsense dear," She dismissed him, she turned to look in my eyes, "This is the first time he's brought a girl home, you must be very dear to him." She analysed, she opened her arms. "Give me a hug, will you?" 

I looked towards Alexis who was smiling fondly, I accepted her hug. She squeezed me hardly making me gasp for my breath. Oh, she was crushing my bones! 

She let go, showing all her straight white teeth towards me in a grin, "What's your name dear?" She asked. 

"Liana, Mrs Montigue," I answered. 

"Call me Karen dear," She insisted, I felt Alexis look intensely at me. I sensed he didn't want me to call his Mum by her first name so I just nodded. 

"Karen!" A gruff old ladies voice shouted, Mrs Montigue sighs out of exhaustion rubbing her forehead in stress as she turned around. 

"Here we go again," She muttered under her breath.

 "KAREN!" The same voice screamed, "Tell your Husband to fix my phone!" She shouted. 

"Mom!" She shouted cupping her hands around her mouth to project her voice, "He's YOUR son, and the phone works perfectly. You need to put your password in!" 

She turns to me apologetically, "Don't mind us dear, this happens more often than you'd think." 

"WHAT?" A voice called back. An lady appeared with short styled hair, tapping away on the phone furiously. She seemed too intrigued to notice me there. I was impressed at how well this lady maintened herself.  

"It doesn't seem to unlock!" She glared angrily on her phone.  

"Mom that's because you keep and forgetting your password," Mrs Montigue said. Grandma Mrs Montigue walked over to Alexis, "Lexy can your sort this out for me," She said in a sweet voice. 

"Moma, I'll just get you the finger lock phone!" He said, "For now, I'll put no password on!" 

Moma's gaze fell on me, she squinted her eyes to look at me. She then placed her glasses over her eyes to see me. I gulped, she had a disapproving look on her face. 

"RAYMOND ALESSANDRO MONTIGUE!" She shouted staring at me straight into my eyes with a unforgiving look. This surprised Alexis and his Mother. My heart beat in my chest rapidly. "COME HERE STRAIGHT AWAY!" 

A man came running, worry etched onto his face. His gaze passed everyone sighing when he saw everything was alright. I didn't miss the look of question as he saw me. 

"Yes Moma?" He gritted breathless. 

"Why didn't you tell me the cleaning maid was going to come today?" She asked pointing to me.

This time Alexis choked on the water he was sipping from his water bottle. His Mother patted his back to calm him down. I could see her trying to stifle the laughter in her stomach. I looked horrified at the situation. 

Alexis scooted closer to me and coughed, "My dad," while looking at his Father. Alexis resemble  his Father more closely than his Mother. 

"Moma, what does the cleaning maid have to do with you?" He asked irritated with her. Grandma Mrs Montigue seemed at lost for words. 

"Son, would you like to introduce us your new friend?" He turned to Alexis, with a glare. 

Alexis cleared his throat, "Dad this is Liana and Liana this is my Dad," He pointed between us. "She's his girlfriend," Alexis Mother explained with a dreamy look on her face. 

I stepped forward offering my hand to shake his, "Pleasure to meet you sir!" 

He shaked my hand squeezing it like he was willing to crush my bones. I immediately let go as he glowered at me. He didn't seem to like me. 

"Alexis why don't you take our guest to freshen up as I have a few words with you," He glacier gaze ran over me at me. Alexis nodded calling for the butler. I was told to follow him. I smiled sweetly at Alexis's Mother as the butler took me away. I was hurled into a guest room, it was huge with a king size bed. There was a TV, wardrobes built in the walls and a couch in the corner of the room. I found my way to the luxurious bathroom. This was even more luxurious than a 5 star hotel. After showering I felt refreshed. Walkin out with the towel wrapped around me body, I entered the room where new clothes were laid out for me on the bed. 

Happily I put them on.  I headed my way back down. There was loud chatter from a certain room. It wasn't far from where I had met some of Alexis's family. 

I recognised the voices, I stopped in front of the door eavesdropping, "How can you bring a stranger to this house? Have you learned nothing?" Alexis's Father voice hissed in a low growl. 

"She's no harm," Alexis reassured. 

"How would you know? What if she's a gold digger like them other girls?" I flinched in hurt at his tone. There was no doubt he was right in thinking. If I was in his shoes I wouldn't have thought any different. 

"She isn't!" Alexis voice gritted out, "I know her!" 

"Do you Alexis? Do you? You can't be blinded by her beauty, she comes here to stay with nothing in her pocket how do you expect me to believe she's not using you," 

"I'm the one who brought her here!" He shouted back, "She just lost her family, it's only a matter of a few days and she's out!"  

 "I expected you to be a better judge of character," Alexis Father's voice was one of disappointment. "I expected more from you," 

I felt sad, my heart panged in sadness. I was the cause of this. I couldn't break a family apart. I swallowed a sob. 

"Dad, you have no idea what's she's been through-" After that I didn't have it in me to listen. Wiping my tears, I decided to leave. I didn't belong here, my stay wasn't welcomed. I couldn't ruin what Alexis had his family. They were too precious for him to fight for me. I didn't deserve it! 

I ran to the stairs, I halted as a voice called, "Where are you going?" It was deep, I looked back to see a unfamiliar face. 

I stuttered, "Nowhere," 

"Didn't seem like it," He shrugged walking over to me holding out his hand, "By the way the names Marcus," 

x_x Vote and Comment x_x

Do you remember Marcus? If not then he was in Addictions! Vote and comment. 

I wish there was a studio or clean version of this....it sooooo good. Makes me melt. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 72 25
Temptation- a desire to do something, especially WRONG or UNWISE. (Contains very very rated R language and graphics so read at your own cause) (Cop...
1K 751 20
After the death of his father due to his addiction Jacob understands the true meaning of life and starts a journey with her mother and sister to earn...
Numbed By Kiki

Fanfiction

4.9K 211 14
Numb is the beginning to addiction Getting Numbed is the addiction when your in something for so long that's all you know, live & breath. Going throu...
4.7K 264 16
BOOK 1 DISCLAIMER: INCLUDES GRAPHIC SEXUAL MATERIAL, DRUG USE, LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE, etc. MATURE READERS ONLY (18+) *COMPLETED* Drug dealing was a way...